~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hedgewitch had baby Aggie by c-section yesterday afternoon 5lb3, needing a little help to breath at the moment but managed 3 hrs unaided after birth :D

Congratulations to Hedgewitch :) I know she had some concerns so glad Aggie is out and safe and hope she is home soon :)

Well after HinkyBinky's duvet advice I got a pretty good nights sleep. Didn't go to sleep till around 2 so am a bit sleep but didn't wake up once uncomfortable and with heartburn :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/432135-help.html - help me pik a changng bag -

oh and can someone teleport to my house and get my washing in for me, cos its gonna rain, and i cant go and get it all in!

I think Jessa falls in the Sparkler's too...she is expecting triplets and is 33+1...she went into labour yesterday :happydance: they have given steroids and are holding out until today or tomorrow to deliver them by section.

She has done great baking those babies this far as the average triplet pregnancy is 32 weeks.

Go Jessa!!

Congratulations to Hedgewitch, I know she had some concerns about when to deliver, I am glad things are going well with little Aggie :flower:

Hedgewitch had baby Aggie by c-section yesterday afternoon 5lb3, needing a little help to breath at the moment but managed 3 hrs unaided after birth :D

when was she due I dont see her on the list? I thought it was around same time as me though. Congrats! now everyone starts dropping and we all get more excited and nervous! I see this last time when I was the last one to go in the following month over due.

wow all the wee sparklers are starting to make their appearances :) not long now. just noticed its 33 days for me. argh!

its really not that long when you put it in days is it? lol

she was due mid november a few days off from me, but aggie was always destined to be early

Hello Ladies

AM - Glad too hear you had a better nights sleep last night :)

Missy - I voted for the black one!

Congrats too Hedgewitch! I can't believe its all really happening now :happydance: and GL to the triplets too

:cake: Happy Birthday too Dani aka You & Me for today too! :cake:

AFM - OMG 28 days to go!! eekers!! The nursery is coming along amazingly - gonna start sorting and washing her clothes today whilst OH just does finishing touches like new sockets and curtain poles... Just wish her cot was here so we could put that in --- I don't feel I can post pics until the cot is in there

36 weeks today - 1 more week till full term :happydance:

Hope your all well :flower:

Lol xx

I am going to sort out hospital bag, even though i have it packed i need to check it again as I have just been chucking stuff in there without really making sure I have all. I am waiting on slippers to come and knickers and some other clothes.

:happydance: Happy birthday Dani :happydance:

And a HUGE congratulations to Hedgewitch on the birth of little Aggie (cute name) and good luck to our first set of Sparkler Triplets!!!!

I have had the best night sleep for ages (which is surprising with all what is going on in my mind at the mo) and have not long got up. So please excuse me for not going back to see who has done what, I am still half asleep!

I have finished the last of my orders (just needs to be packed up) so maternity leave can begin and I can start packing away all my equipment and stock and get Herbert's stuff out! (we need a bigger house before I start back again, lol)

I am going to iron all the new bits I have bought for my hospital stay (I have this thing about washing all new clothes) and put them in my bag. Today when I pop out (to have a much looked forward to chocamocha and a natter with my bump buddy) I will stop off in M&S and buy some BIG belly warmer stylee knickers in case I do opt for the section. That should be a giggle!

I also need to find a really cheapy baby blanket that I can wash and pack in babies hospital bag so that H can bring it home with him on the first night to give to our other baby, Snoops the mini sausage dog, as he is not going to know what hits him when Herbert arrives and he is no longer the baby of the family! Is anyone else doing anything like this?

I have still not made a final decision about the ECV/ECS but I am feeling not so stressed about it, which is good, until I think that if I do have a section it will be in about 3 weeks time EEEEEEK!

No doubt I will be popping on here through out the day to catch up but until then, have a good morning all x

Thank you Lol and Jo :hugs:

Eeeekkksss 29 days til due date...which means if I get the section date we want of the 29th then it is 3 weeks today!!!

I will be telling you girls over here the date, but anyone that has me on FB, please please please do not mention it on there as we aren't telling anyone else until baby is here!!

happy birthay you&me :)

anyone else able to help with my bag debate??

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/432181-help-changing-bags.html

Thanks Missy :flower:

My baby is actually making me feel really sick today with her movements :haha: she is rolling all over my tummy and is very very active, she keeps getting hiccups too, which are lasting longer and longer!!

awww - nudgers hands are down by there head and its like their waving them bk n forth down there , feels very odd . . .

how exciting all these babies arriving, iv just realised i cna say im due next month x

Congrats to hedgewitch!!! I will update when on my laptop.

GL to Jessa. :hugs:

Happy Birthday Dani! :cake:

Congrats to everyone else for reaching yet another day! :yipee:

AFM Poor Bryelle had the hiccups late last night and about 2:30 am too. Lol. I have been having BH all night long. Some hurt some don't. I will keep a better eye on them today.

Happy birthday Dani :cake:

Well I have had my weekly consultant appointment. Got palmed off on to some registrar so wasn;t too happy about that. Had to go over the whole leaky waters she isn't convinced story all over again :dohh: :growlmad:

So bp is normal trace of protein in urine which wasn't even mentioned!! She thinks the CTG's are just the pattern of Chunk and therefore not a concern as he is growing as he should be :)

Now to the good bits:

If they were convinced of the PPROM (which they are not) then I'd be induced in the next 10 days. But alas there is no need. Which I am pleased about because I'd like to bake him a little more.

So at 38 weeks I am having a growth scan to also check his presentation and make sure he is not back to back. And if all is ok I am going to be induced it seems around 38/39 weeks :) My hospital has a very low C-Section rate so they will unlikelt induce if I am unfavourable and it is likely to end in EMCS anyway.

Problem was this morning she couldn't tell if Chunk was head down or not :dohh:

She thinks he has ALWAYS been head down, but is currently back to back so can feel his face which is soft and not his skull which is hard.

So me looking at having this baby in the next 3-4 weeks :)

Girls who have leaked waters (Missy and Dani) It is apparently bollocks. Our waters should have gone fully by now and we should have gone in to labour according to this registrar. To her this resealing business is nonsense. It is irrelevent that liquor was seen coming from the cervix and PPROM confirmed it seems as I should have been continually leaking. Well not if Chunks head is acting as a plug surely. Totallystressingmeout.com

Hmmm, can't wait for it to be bloody over now :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->