~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

resealing business is nonsense!! :hissy: wtf!!!!!

gah! i swear Drs just make it up as they go along . . . .

Thanks Soph :hugs:

Glad your appointment went 'okay'...I am totally confused over the whole leaking waters thingy, after seeing midwives, registrars and consultants, not one of them says or agrees on the same things...it is so damn frustrating!!

So for now I just take things day by day...baby is still cooking and active :thumbup: she will come when she is ready, and if that is before my elective section date then so be it!!

im doing the same dani - every day inside is a bonus from this point on . . .

Exactly what I said to her aswell :) although the thought of this being over in 3 weeks makes me happy!!

im ready for nudger - so nudger can come when theyre ready :D

Congrats to hedgewitch on birth of Aggie.

Glad apt went okay Anna. is nice to hear everyone feeling bit better today and had better nights sleep.

I was convinced this morning I was in Labour!! Have had lower back pain for few days and up 2 hrs in night with it not going away when walking, sitting etc. Started with cramps this morning, was sick but now just the back ache again!!! This is exactly the same time I had my daughter and the day official maternity leave starts. Leo has been really quiet too, although has been moving and I have a doppler and his heart beat is so low down now. Would be nice if this was the start! But I bet he goes overdue now!

Have a good day everyone.

I get cramps now and again in lower back i had them earlier but gone now. I hope I dont have false alarms like I did with william, felt so stupid! but i didn't know what to expect and i still dont as i had to be induced as i was over due. I dont think this time i will need an induction to start off with as i have so many things that i didnt have with william i hope it starts itself. I worry in case Darren cant come with me and he has William when I am in labour I will be on my own :( I need him there with me I cant imagine being surrounded by either no one or midwives being scared. So I hope it happens in the space of a few hours during the way,i know william is ok with darrens ones but if its night we can hardly take him with us or put him anywhere to sleep with relatives as we co sleep. Thats whyi feel disorganized i have no idea how this will happen, i dont even know how i will get to the hospital as ambuilance will not collect, i remember that from last time, taxi drivers wont take as they dont want their car messed up and it cost stupid amount foe a taxi 4 mile away hospital is up a dual carriageway. I keep thinking i will deal withit when it happens but i kinda do need to plan this somehow or have back ups! my dad would be my back up but they are never in during the day and knowing my luck have planned some holiday then. I get grief for asking them for anything even hospital apps are a pain as my mum has no respect for me and dosnt let my dad help me. She is just a bitch. And I dont want to call in the AM begging a lift of my dad when he is cursing and my mum is bitching. Its not nice. Darren should have had car licence and car by now but still in a cast.

Do feel for you DF you havent got it easy. I'm lucky as hubby works at hospital so on nights so if happens during night can ring him and he can meet me there. Got my dad ready to take me and mum having the kids. However they go away next Saturday for a week, so sister is back up plan!!. Why are things so complicated. Bet it works out for you in the end and you'll get there safe and sound.

It will work out its the not knowing that makes me feel a bit edgy. How handy is that your other half working at the hospital! always wanted to work in a hospital. Only ever worked in nursing homes.

oh and the taxi will not answer phone after certain time here! i remember darren needed hospital for his leg at 4 am and no one would answer they never do. You will find them at the stand in the town which is miles from my house and no good to me. So i think my friend works as an operator and I will be asking her if she can help me should i need it as I can text her if she happens to be on and no phones answering.

aww just been looking at the dates for everyone, its sooo close now!

(ps. i'm team blue, not lellow!)

xx

Had a very strong contraction last night.....it hurt so bad that the only way i could stop it from hurting was breathing and getting on all fours...Ow. Also today i have another Nonstress test. Hope bubs is good :) her movements seem to be a little less intense than usual, so we shall see.

Im a cleaning fool today on my day off...been cleaning nonstop since 830 am. The when I'm done cleaning I can shower, and shave (I just hope I can shave anyway...), and then go out shopping for awhile. Even though I'm broke, I have the urge to go buy a few things for Jaxon.

Oh and for Fargo, ND, this is unheard of for the month of October...but today and tomorrow its supposed to hit the mid 80's!!! WOOHOO!!

BIG CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE HAD THEIR BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its sooo exciting seeing all these nov sparklers coming into the world....i wonder when it will be my turn :haha:

was at my antenatal class today and there was a girl there who had been having a few niggly pains from last night. during the class she got quite unconfortable and was having tightenings..........after midwife checked her over she sent her to her delivery hospital as she thinks she might be in labour :O!! this girl is due just a week before me! brings it home that things could happen anytime now!

was at my antenatal class today and there was a girl there who had been having a few niggly pains from last night. during the class she got quite unconfortable and was having tightenings..........after midwife checked her over she sent her to her delivery hospital as she thinks she might be in labour :O!! this girl is due just a week before me! brings it home that things could happen anytime now!

argh, thats crazy!! They have the Antenatal classes so late on, I bet it happens quite a bit! Mine start Monday...it felt like forever ago when I booked them in!

wow majm1241 how on the ball are you! Thank you xx

Congrats to Hedgewitch!

Hm, ok. So last night I was having constant BH contractions, but they are getting to a point where they are seriously more uncomfortable than anything. Some are alright, but most are pretty uncomfortable. I do not like it. I start freaking out, thinking to myself, oh god, what if? I mean, I am home alone - who knows if my OH would answer his phone at work. Could not imagine if my water broke or anything like that. OF COURSE, there is always calling the ambulance ... lol. But who wants to do that?? Anyhow - just a minor freak out moment every now and again. :)

my hubby is a medic - so works in the med centre here, so even if hes at work - its him i'd ring to get mw to me and ambulance if needed lol

I forgot to go to my anti natal classes :cry:

Things were so hectic around the time it was booked for it completely slipped my mind, I found the letter the other day while I was cleaning which said September 18th... obviously too late to get anymore booked now... so gutted, as its my first I don't know what to expect and I really wanted to go... but never mind, what will be will be!

I've been lounging on the sofa with dog and laptop all day... my only plans for today were to clean the kitchen and make a hash for tea for when OH gets home from work... but I keep getting up, looking at my messy kitchen and coming to sit back down again :haha:

Its the muddy pawprints on the floor that keeps making me turn away... I can't face the mop! Darn dog has been digging in the garden and it's been raining quite bad and I just know that when I've mopped and the floor is all nice and clean again he will go out for a wee and his paws will get all muddy again and drag it all back in and its back to square one... its a never ending circle of mopping!!! argh!!

I forgot to go to my anti natal classes :cry:

Things were so hectic around the time it was booked for it completely slipped my mind, I found the letter the other day while I was cleaning which said September 18th... obviously too late to get anymore booked now... so gutted, as its my first I don't know what to expect and I really wanted to go... but never mind, what will be will be!

I've been lounging on the sofa with dog and laptop all day... my only plans for today were to clean the kitchen and make a hash for tea for when OH gets home from work... but I keep getting up, looking at my messy kitchen and coming to sit back down again :haha:

Its the muddy pawprints on the floor that keeps making me turn away... I can't face the mop! Darn dog has been digging in the garden and it's been raining quite bad and I just know that when I've mopped and the floor is all nice and clean again he will go out for a wee and his paws will get all muddy again and drag it all back in and its back to square one... its a never ending circle of mopping!!! argh!!

I can completely understand this! This made me think of a sign I saw yesterday - it said "This kitchen was clean yesterday, sorry you missed it." :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->