~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

my classes start on tuesday. . im igoring all housework - i just cant be arsed lol

Welcome to the world baby Aggie :)

Have caught up on all the chatter but too much to comment on so will just send hugs to everyone and yayness for babies coming soooooooooon!!

Had our scan this morning and baby is 6lb7 (2.9kgs), placenta has moved and he/she is settled into the pelvis (I assume that is what 'below the brim' means???), SO all systems go for a natural birth wooo hooooo..

Our new travel system arrived too and I went and bought some XXL shirts for labour and hospital-a good day all in all :)

Will have a look at the changing bags now-Im tempted to buy another one as the one I have doesnt match my new pushchair!

I hate housework! I mostly just load my dishwasher, vacuum, and then I am done. I literally get exhausted just from that anymore! I spend a lot of my day chasing after an 11 month old. What I do clean while he is sleeping is dragged back out by the time he has been awake for just 30 minutes. So, if you ever visit my house, don't mind the toys! :haha:

whats a nonstress test?

its where i sit in this recliner type chair and they hook me up to the monitors to watch her heartrate and see if im having contractions. If my baby(god forbid) isnt getting enough bloodflow her heartrate will not go up and down like it should be when she moves. Last time they had to use this vibrator thing to wake her up. So im a little concerned about it. Also everytime i go in i get an us to check the amount of amniotic fluid in with her. if it gets as low as 5cm, i will be having a baby. Thankfully the lowest it has been is a 7cm, but if it does get lower, here comes baby via section. I have thought about it and as terrified as i am, i just want her to get here safe no matter what I have to go through. I get to go twice a week until im 39 weeks, but my dr says this baby is going to come before october 28th for sure, so i guess she was destined to be a bumpkin :)

Congrats to everyone who has had their babies!!! its finally here and im sooooo excited!!!!!!

was at my antenatal class today and there was a girl there who had been having a few niggly pains from last night. during the class she got quite unconfortable and was having tightenings..........after midwife checked her over she sent her to her delivery hospital as she thinks she might be in labour :O!! this girl is due just a week before me! brings it home that things could happen anytime now!

argh, thats crazy!! They have the Antenatal classes so late on, I bet it happens quite a bit! Mine start Monday...it felt like forever ago when I booked them in!

wow majm1241 how on the ball are you! Thank you xx

:hugs: :thumbup:

Congrats to Hedgewitch!

Hm, ok. So last night I was having constant BH contractions, but they are getting to a point where they are seriously more uncomfortable than anything. Some are alright, but most are pretty uncomfortable. I do not like it. I start freaking out, thinking to myself, oh god, what if? I mean, I am home alone - who knows if my OH would answer his phone at work. Could not imagine if my water broke or anything like that. OF COURSE, there is always calling the ambulance ... lol. But who wants to do that?? Anyhow - just a minor freak out moment every now and again. :)

I have been having them consistently since last night and some were with minor cramps and so I called the doctor. They told me to stay hydrated and rest and if they get worse let them know. They were keeping me up. So uncomfortable/

whats a nonstress test?

its where i sit in this recliner type chair and they hook me up to the monitors to watch her heartrate and see if im having contractions. If my baby(god forbid) isnt getting enough bloodflow her heartrate will not go up and down like it should be when she moves. Last time they had to use this vibrator thing to wake her up. So im a little concerned about it. Also everytime i go in i get an us to check the amount of amniotic fluid in with her. if it gets as low as 5cm, i will be having a baby. Thankfully the lowest it has been is a 7cm, but if it does get lower, here comes baby via section. I have thought about it and as terrified as i am, i just want her to get here safe no matter what I have to go through. I get to go twice a week until im 39 weeks, but my dr says this baby is going to come before october 28th for sure, so i guess she was destined to be a bumpkin :)

Congrats to everyone who has had their babies!!! its finally here and im sooooo excited!!!!!!

I bet you will be having your Healthy Baby within the next couple of weeks too! :thumbup: :hugs:

I hate housework! I mostly just load my dishwasher, vacuum, and then I am done. I literally get exhausted just from that anymore! I spend a lot of my day chasing after an 11 month old. What I do clean while he is sleeping is dragged back out by the time he has been awake for just 30 minutes. So, if you ever visit my house, don't mind the toys! :haha:

That sounds exactly like me, expect it's a 12 week old puppy and his toys that messes my house up not an 11 month old child! :haha:

was at my antenatal class today and there was a girl there who had been having a few niggly pains from last night. during the class she got quite unconfortable and was having tightenings..........after midwife checked her over she sent her to her delivery hospital as she thinks she might be in labour :O!! this girl is due just a week before me! brings it home that things could happen anytime now!

argh, thats crazy!! They have the Antenatal classes so late on, I bet it happens quite a bit! Mine start Monday...it felt like forever ago when I booked them in!

wow majm1241 how on the ball are you! Thank you xx

i know they are so late on....the girl next to me is due next week and she said she really shouldnt have went today cos its too close for her to be hearing about labour in such graphic detail....she left looking ill at the thought of it all.

Then to make matters worse this girl brought her mum along and the mum insisted on telling the most horrific stories about her 3 labours and when we were talking about pain relief i think she put everyone off having any pain relief at all as she had a horror story about everything....even gas and air :haha:. Poor midwife taking the class was gobsmacked, she struggled to get a positive vibe going in the room towards labour as everyone was looking petrified!!

I have been in serious uncomfort this afternoon, so much so I haven't bothered to drive home as I feel really crappy.

I am getting BH, just where my stomach goes hard, but am also getting the cramps, but are much sharper than before.

Also, I feel like pressure in my bum, almost like I need to go to number 2 but can't. Am not constipated either.

Not nice :(

DF- We call the non stresstest CTG's here, what I've been having at hospital for weeks :) x

I had one of them with william when i thought i was in labour. But dont know what this vibrator thing is they do. They actually dont do any tests here, i wasnt asked for glaucous one or the rest i see people being offered and getting. I only ever had a blood test and that was it.

I have been in serious uncomfort this afternoon, so much so I haven't bothered to drive home as I feel really crappy.

I am getting BH, just where my stomach goes hard, but am also getting the cramps, but are much sharper than before.

Also, I feel like pressure in my bum, almost like I need to go to number 2 but can't. Am not constipated either.

Not nice :(

DF- We call the non stresstest CTG's here, what I've been having at hospital for weeks :) x

Be careful hon - the pressure in the bum is what made me go to the hospital. After sitting on the toilet for 20 minutes I realized that I was going to be taking a poo. Lol. It came along with the contractions .. anyway, my son was born the next day. Lol.

Yes, be careful!!! Labor makes you feel like you need to take a biggo Poo!!!

Oh :( I know it is BH cos since I have got up they have stopped.

I had the bum pain the other night too. It is so weird I can;t explain. It does feel like a big poo is gonna come out but nothing is there, just a really horrible pressure. As I say I know am not constipated as have been really regular lately.

I love out toilet talk :rofl:

Toilet talk! :rofl:

Maybe LO's head is just REALLY low!!!

Lol. I get a bit freaked when I feel the bum pressure as well. I start to panic a little about going in to labor, as that is what happened with my son. But it all usually fades away with no pattern at all really. So that is nice ... well, I am not completely against having a baby right now if she is ready to come out, lol. But a few more weeks for her in there is what is best.

Thought I would share a picture with you ladies - as I am rather bored.
I can't believe he will be a year old on the 30th. It really does go by too quick!

Speaking of the devil, he is awake from his nap now. Lol

Attachments

• 100_3556.jpg
    100_3556.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
love the new siggy pic silas he is cute!

Oh and the pain in ass labour etc when I was in labour it felt like i was about to shit out a bowling ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->