~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I had one of them with william when i thought i was in labour. But dont know what this vibrator thing is they do. They actually dont do any tests here, i wasnt asked for glaucous one or the rest i see people being offered and getting. I only ever had a blood test and that was it.

I think that's terrible, the glucose test is so important! How else do they screen for GD? In Aus if no problems arise you get the initial blood test, the glucose test, full blood test at 28weeks to check iron and things like that, one scan at 20 weeks..... And they don't test for group B strep.

Love

Whats GD? I had a bloods done at 12 weeks and 29 weeks and some scans. Same as last time. Nothing else. I only know about all these tests as so many in here talk about them and you get more apps than us. No gloucous test, I was waiting to be asked as I didnt like the sound of that stuff you had to drink but nothing not this time again. Oh I have to ask for my wee to be checked sometimes they dont do that unless you ask and i do need it to make sure I am infection free.

Also you are only allowed your notes if you have to be watched as you will need to take them anywhere you go should you have to go to docs or hospital at an emergency time. I have never had my notes at all.

ive had bloods at 8w, again at 12 cos one vial was dropped!!, 16w, 28w, and will again at 34,

i had emergency scan at 8w, a san at 10w b4 i left england, a scan at 13w on arriving to cyprus, a scan at 20w, and booked a private 3d scan at 24w, got a groth scan coming up at 36 n a bit weeks

with the gluscose tolereance test for gestational diabetes (GD) you only have it if you hit 3 of the markers for it - only two i can remember are - high bmi, family history,

my urine is checked every visit. .

oh and the reason im up at stupid o clock, is cos i went to loo, and tosed n turned for an age b4 realising - im hungry! so got some ceareal then nudger got hiccups - by which point im wide awake!

After my good nights sleep last night, I am paying for it now. This totally fucking sucks :(

I WANT THIS BABY OUT :cry:

I haven't been on here in a while but congrats on new baby Aggie. I cleaned my whole house again today. Not because of nesting but because of an open house we're having. I don't think I have nesting as I hate cleaning but I did repack my babies hospital bag with outfits I liked better. I'm bringing 4 different sleepers to the hospital as its a c-section so we'll be there a few days and my mom said "your bringing all these clothes with you?" but I didn't think it was to much really. Oh well if I bring it and he doesn't wear it it doesn't hurt anyone.

Hugs AM. I have about 4 or 5 sleepsuits packed. As all it takes is a leaky nappy and a change is needed

Welcome to the world beautiful Aggie, hope both are doing great. I get excited everytime i hear a new sparkler has been born safetly. xxx

hi girls

havnt been on for a while , can u bring me up to date on whos had babies etc xxxx

aww anna_m it wont be too long for us now. i tend to get half way through the night no bother THEN i start to get sore. my foof feels like it's been kicked as well... ¬____¬

I am on Ranitidine (Zantac)...which used to work for acid reflux...but as baby has got bigger this last week I am wide awake after an hour in bed and being sick with acid again...I must seem like a mad woman as I sit there chanting to myself 'not long now, get through it' :haha:

:happydance: 36 weeks today...I am so damn proud of getting this far!!

As uncomfortable as it is getting ladies, we are on the home stretch now, keep thinking positive things and those babies will be here so soon :hugs:

Isnt it one more week DF.?? 37 weeks is full term :) Even better!!

Its 37 weeks and that will be me on Wednesday :happydance:

Congrats Dani, you have done so well x

hey girls - was getting some aches and genreally feeling uncomforatble at 1pm (cyprus time) so gave it an hour to see if it would pass - it didnt so rang MW and went up for a trace - been on ctg and i have an irritable uterus, random contractions with no pattern . . . so im back home, and on orders to stop doing the very tiny bits of house work i've been doing (dishes from a chair, folding laundry, picking things up from the floor) i am to eat, sleep, breathe and bathroom only!

my ctg is actually scary! -
the first part is wher i was talking quietly to hubby during it , so she asked us to stop talking to see if it make a difference - its calms down then goes off on one again!!!!!

Attachments

• ctg 9oct.jpg
    ctg 9oct.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
Bloody hell missy!! I got told off for talking to my mum during ctg on Tuesday!! I e had very few contractions or bhs register but I don't really get them anyway.

I think u will go around 36 weeks babe cos u had contractio s when your waters went. I didn't luckily :)

after Reading my notes last night they have put I am allowed to go to 38 weeks. I hink it will be nearer 39 to 40 so first week of nov if nothing haPpens before x

tbh - if im going to be geting these random contractions - which do hurt/ache. i dont mind when baby comes - dont think i can manage 17days of this level of pain. . . .

obviously i want nudger to cook as long as possible - but they seem determined to come soon!

this is what i was aafraid would happen when i stopped the yutopar . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->