~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Don't worry Jo you can't stop them and if nudger does come then she will be fine :) have a hot water bottle on standby to help Withe the pain.

I just had a shower and my bump has dropped so much the skin underneth has now gone saggy!! Good thing I guess chunk is headdown and getting comfy, hopefully making me favourable for induction, but bad thing I'm gonna have that saggy stomach overhang :(

i wondered why under my bump had gone all saggy/soft . . nudgers not engaged as yet tho ,

I had that saggy soft bit last prego and this one to apparently thats muscle thats split. Though last time it was lumpy and never went away even after pregnancy. :(

He is super cute!!!

OMG, Kala he is so adorable!! He looks loads like you too :)

love the new siggy pic silas he is cute!

Oh and the pain in ass labour etc when I was in labour it felt like i was about to shit out a bowling ball.

Thanks ladies! Yes AM, he does look a lot like me. Drives my OH insane :haha:! I guess EVERYONE figured he would look more like his dad since his dad is African American, and babies tend to take on that look more when they are mixed. But he looks more like me. I don't know what our little girl is going to look like ... very excited to find out though. :D

DF! :haha: I love it! But I know exactly what you mean!

After my good nights sleep last night, I am paying for it now. This totally fucking sucks :(

I WANT THIS BABY OUT :cry:

:hugs: I am feeling rather well today, surprisingly. I cleaned my kitchen (including mopping), and I cleaned up the rest of the place and vacuumed. Now normally I am done after just vacuuming, but I am good today still! I think I could clean my bathrooms too .. haha .. that probably isn't going to happen today. But honestly it is probably because my sister and cousin are here and they have been playing with Joseph so it makes it like 100 times easier to clean because I don't have someone pulling themself up on my leg every 2 seconds lol. Maybe I just enforce energy when I need to. I didn't sleep very well last night though ... I HATE RESTLESS LEG "SYNDROM" lol

I had that saggy soft bit last prego and this one to apparently thats muscle thats split. Though last time it was lumpy and never went away even after pregnancy. :(

I HATED my stomach PERIOD after having Joseph. :nope:
It is just not impressive. I am thinking about trying binding this time around, see if that helps me. :thumbup:

my girl is so overactive last couple of days is there such thing as too overactive, maybe she is trying to wriggle her way out? the RLT seems to make her go nuts x

my girl is so overactive last couple of days is there such thing as too overactive, maybe she is trying to wriggle her way out? the RLT seems to make her go nuts x

I agree! I feel like she has been trying to kick her way out .. or knee her way out, whichever. Its actually pretty painful sometimes...

yeh tends to be more my right hand side she boots the hell out of, I swear I could actually feel a foot while I was lyin in bed with my hand on my side

i'm so jealous of people with overactive LOs
my girl is literally the laziest bubs on the planet! she hardly ever moves!

So I hadnt heard from my so called best mate since start of august maybe and even that was a brief convo as she moved away. so I sent texts and it was her bday in sep so text her and all happy birthday, no replies so I gave up. She was on facebook every day playing games and mucking about bored! not answer your dam messages then! so two weeks ago I get a mesasge on facebook apolgising that she has no excuse for ignoring me just being anti social (yet I can see on her facebook by people talking she has been to parties and rallies and even thrown parties). So she said she would call me next day. Not a peep for 2 weeks and she send me a chain mail text! WTF! how about answering the dam messahe I sent you like months ago of even texting asking how I am? I text her she dosnt reply.

I give up and she knows that I do not do running about making a desperate asshole out of myself for any one. She has her own life,. i feel a fool calling someone who never answers anwyay. She is never there when I need her even when she knows i need her. She done this in my first pregnancy . Not like i will see her to often ffs with where she lives but a hello now and again instead of a frontierville gift would be ok!

I am throw with friends. She was my only one that came to see me now she has a different life, good for her but a phone call now and again would be nice. I find it hard enough to trust people and let them in my life.

ok - this may sound stupid but is it normal for me to be having paranoid moments of thinking i'm going to be having a monster baby?

i mean i'm not even measuring big, she doesnt FEEL big, i wouldn't even say i looked big but urgh ¬__¬ lol

ok - this may sound stupid but is it normal for me to be having paranoid moments of thinking i'm going to be having a monster baby?

i mean i'm not even measuring big, she doesnt FEEL big, i wouldn't even say i looked big but urgh ¬__¬ lol

LOL! hun i think its normal....even though i AM having a monster baby:)haha:) I feel like she is bigger than she is. I feel like she is at least 12 lbs already. This is kinda weird to say, but I had a really deep belly button so my dr told me it wouldnt pop out. Well I proved him wrong! LOL! its so weird and my belly feels completly overstretched right now.

AFM...Started having pains last night about 15 mins apart and then they stopped. Also I feel like my GI tract is going crazy, i have had the runs and have been so nauseous that the only thing i can keep down is crackers and tea. Hopefully this is my body getting ready to have this lo. thursday i turn 37 weeks, and my dr said if something were to happen where i go into labor or have a section she would be pretty good especially since im on the downside of the last part. DH got so worried about me last night he almost called the L&D for me. He stayed up with me until I went back to sleep....Im so glad i have him, best man I could have found i think :)

I am lying in bed annoyed because the dog is snoring insanely loud and the baby haas had hiccups for about half an hour and I have an hour till work starts

im bored too..........dh is watching a silly film so im entertaining myself on here lol

My OH has gone out with his mates for the first time since February, he's just text to say i love you, so text him back saying he must be drunk he hasn't sent me a text like that for ages lol, bless him. Waiting for the call to go and pick them all up, not expecting it till about 2.30am. At least it will save them a good £30 in a taxi! I've been up since 5 this morning though so am really tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->