~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

anna I feel your "I cant sleep" pain - I actually think that its become psychological with me to a point now!!

missy that trace does look pretty scary - hope that you're not in too much pain

pichi I think that we all have paranoia over something - mine is going overdue, don't worry - your normal ;)

gossip you reminded me to have my RLT - even if it is 130am and I am bouncing on my ball!!

I am bored ... and my OH is getting on my nerves!

sorry but this post really made me :haha: - you should send him to sit on the naughty step!

AFM - well, we finally got our bedroom and the bathroom finished so we are out of the nursery now and the nursery furniture is up - we just need blinds and doors now but they will have to wait as we are having them done in bulk - living room should be being decorated next weekend which just leaves the kitchen and landing / hallway / stairs - advice ladies - DON'T ever renovate a house when decorating!!!

Ended up on delivery suite early this aft due to reduced movement (again :rolleyes:) - CTG was pretty crappy at first but buggerlugs woke up with a vengence after I had some ice cold water to the point of the trace been described as "perfect"!

However, as this was my 3rd admittance for reduced movement (coupled with the Dr's obvious shock when I said I could go all day without feeling baby) I have to have a scan early next week to check growth, fluid levels and blood flow which has sent OH into a blind panic!

Dr said that had I been further on they would just deliver baby which I have to say I was quite shocked about!!

They do like to give us something to worry about dont they!!

:hug: to all

Jo
xx

taking my little mermaid daughter to a halloween party tonight. The kids all dress up and the parents decorate their cars for Trunk or Treat... basically the same as trick or treat- but in a big parking lot. Wish I wasn't so big or I'd dress up- not this year....

on a side note never been more anxious to start labor than today- if contractions start anytime in the next 8-32 hours baby could have the coolest birthday ever- 10-10-10...if only if only- but a healthy baby is more important

Hey rowley how you feeling? Still a bit stressed looking after 2kiddies? Or better this week? Hope all is well.

I was hoping that too Rowley!!!!!! :) All my family wants her to have that birthday too, it would be awesome!

rrrah im so fed up! Its 4.22 and Iv had barely any sleep and this time not even baby's doing! my stupid next door neighbour (a shady dodgy charachter imo) knocked just as we had went to bed at 11pm. Apparantly someone had threw a burning union jack flag over his fence and felt the need to tell me (i think he thought it was us, with some sort of vendetta against him :s) It really freaked me out as he has tall trees around his garden bar a little patch on our side and over his gate. Anyway about an hour later the police knock at my door, I was up anyway as im so freaked out as to why someone would do that blatently on purpose (has someone seriously got a grudge against him, our houses are connected :( ) The police said basically had we heard anything and app someone had written RIP and loads of names all over the flag and the man next door felt it had something to do with the army or the war because he was Indian :shrug: now if this was true, why would someone target him? I mean I live in Bolton it has a huge asian/indian population and what does that have to do with the war?? and we live on a quiet (supposedly) well to do new build estate that u have to drive specifically too as nothing runs through here. I think its bull and I think he has dont something to upset someone, he is always going out all ours through the night and when hubby knocked to tell him he left his car lights on othernight, he was very nervous opening the door, peeping through windows before he did.

I really hope he doesnt think we did this as now Im petrified that he has done something and someone is targetting him, they might get the wrong door or set his house on fire! I have all this going on in my head, worrying about my unborn child. We only moved here in July and it looked so lovely :cry: and is known as a quiet estate for proffesionals I want to move now and my lease isnt up till July!

Happy One month Till Due Date Pichi and Silas (and me!!)

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Woot woot! :haha:

I have been having some ******** contractions the past 10 minutes - I have had like 3. :wacko: I hate it .. I really do.

I am in a jealous state right now. As my OH's brother has brought his girlfriend and another girl over to our apartment. Of course this other girl is all skinny and pretty ... and I am a fat blob. It doesn't help that my OH is a natural flirt. :| Bleh. I have just removed myself from the room and decided to not fret about it ... well past this point.

I am just annoyed because I was just on facebook and this girl was writing about how she didn't see why women wasted their time on white guys. Of course my OH is African American, and I know I am overthinking it here ... but what if the girl tried something? :nope: My pregnant butt would have to ... er ... pounce. :haha:

Mornin girls xxx :hugs: all round, I'm Lay on my sofa, watching f1 waiting for hubby to get in from work. .

Hello Ladies

Sorry Ive been so quiet recently - been working so hard on decorating/sorting the nursery... nearly all done! :happydance:

I will be playing catch up with you all next week - Hope your all well :flower:

Lol xx

Oooops, still in my PJ's, not long got up, had a really good nights sleep. YAY!!!!

Congrats on the one month to go milestone girls and glad baby was ok Jo. Silas EEEEK @ the contractions!

Still too sleepy to reply properly, will have a good catch up later.

Hi ladies,
Just given the dog a hair cut, she looks a lot less like a rug now bless her :haha:
Been having period type pains and BH overnight and today although they seem to be easing now. Haven't slept much in the last few days, got a stupid chest infection so lying down just starts of a massive coughing fit.
Congrats on one month to go girls! Seems so real now! xx

Thanks lizzy :)

hope u are ok jo :)

girls get to tesco!! Mum just went baby clothes are 3 for 2! She bought chunk a gorgeous brown furry bear snowsuit. Was £12, I saw one in mothercate really similar £26!! Plus she got him another 2 outfits :) he has sooo many clothes. Well so many pairs of trousers, need more tshirts and jumpers! Have decided to wait for jan sales to get him more 0-3 3-6 clothes :)

just need baby bath now, but have everything I think to get me through first few days so I can see what else I need. Mostly toys etc and maybe some more bedding but am not doing his nursery until new year.

Feeling much better today after a very tearful day spent mostly in bed yesterday! I never thought I was that hormonal lol!! Have come home and sad to see Hastings pier burnt out, it's 100 meters from my flat. Shame :(

bless chuk getting spoilt - m on my sofa gettin nasty achey pains in my left side

Hey Ladies
Nursery almost done - pics here ... https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=237395&id=557145705 if you wanna have a looksie?

I really can't get her anymore clothes!! Well Ive decided to go 'coming home outfit' shopping but thats it = no more! :haha:

Lizzy I feel your pain - Ive had horrid cold/bad chest last few days - what sucks the most is we can't have lemsips/syrups etc too help soothe it :(
Ive been coughing so hard Ive had to start wearing protection :haha:

Happy 1 mth to go girls! :happydance:

Lol xx

Was out in the lovely autumn day we had there. William loved playing in leaves.

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4105/5067506827_84917150b8.jpgAutumn William 20 months old by Anneka Temmink, on Flickr

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4086/5068102214_567790e22d.jpgAutumn William by Anneka Temmink, on Flickr

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4130/5068099226_9ca6c53c61.jpgAutumn William by Anneka Temmink, on Flickr

What gorgeous piccies of your little boy. He is so photogenic. Do you have a flash camera? x

flash camera? you mean actual flash as in light or expensive? its a nikon D3000 would be sort of dear .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->