~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Happy One month Till Due Date Pichi and Silas (and me!!)

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

yay to us ^___^ we're also on the last box!

i'm on the hunt for a cute hello kitty hat bib and mitt set i seen online and i can't seem to find it again >_< :dohh:

@lolpants: a girl after my own hello Kitty loving heart hehe. peanuts room will be hello kitty themed too when we eventually get a house sorted out

hope everyone is doing well today....last nights sleep was horrendous for me. couldnt seem to get comfy and my bh are getting more intense with lots of period and back pains. I really hope this baby come sooner than later, my stomach is stretching again and i dont think it can go much further. Im going to go make dh lunch and then go back to sleep, or at least try.

weird that you mention that. last night my hips were killing me! i felt like they'd been kicked or punched... and i'm sure my OH hadn't done that to me haha.

baby seems to be getting lower and lower though.. my bump is going south haha!

beauty- sorry its so hard to sleep! i feel like i could sleep all the time and still be tired! i am so glad its a 3 days weekend because i still get 2 more days with dh home!

Ahh pichi u are like me I haven't done the nursery either cos dunno how long I am in my flat for. Will do it in new year if still here but something real simple with hungry caterpillar theme.

Bhb - I dread the nights :( I have alternate good and bad nights. Not painful bh's they still don't hurt but I do get period pains and backache and terrible heartburn now :(

Oh I meant to post this question doh:

has anyones bump dropped so the skin underneath bump is now saggy instead of tight round baby? My bump is so low now with a little saggy bit underneath!!

I have rennies for heart burn but they actually give me worse heart burn. Go figure that out. And anything stronger dosnt agree with me. Milk works better! but am all out.

Oh I meant to post this question doh:

has anyones bump dropped so the skin underneath bump is now saggy instead of tight round baby? My bump is so low now with a little saggy bit underneath!!

Had that last preg and this one to and never dropped in last pregnancy. Just this stupid saggy bit that hangs out under my tops i noticed today.

Girls I just posted a thread in third tri about the discharge Iv had a couple fo times when I'v been to loo. The first time it was on my underwear and it was kind of thick blob jelly stuff clear/green tinged a bit like snot and it was quite a blob. The next time I went it was after I wiped and it was on the loo roll its was more clear but still thick jelly like substance. Someone said it could be my plug but I thought it was meant to be bloody?? Could it be some plug or has anyone experienced a change in discharge around this time? x

i've found mine being VERY watery recently (tmi) it could well be your plug though

wasnt watery, it was really thick and jelly like, someone just said u can lose it and it can grow back, so means nowt really :( x

My wife had the same thing gossipgirly.......10 hours later she was in labour

sounds like mucas plug, does it look like snot ? i had that 2 weeks ago for 2 days and never seen it again and with William I had to to. Nothing came of it. I mentioned to consultant they said to go to midwive to take a swab to check for infections but I have nothing. Dosnt mean your going into labour I looked it up and all. could be coming away slowly. Your show has blood in it that comes after mucas.

sounds like the plug to me! when i lost mine with dd i never had blood- i think its only supposed to be a tint of blood anyways- but thick jelly is the plug- or at least part of it

thanks :) yeh Im probs not going into labour any time soon, I started RLT capsules and been drinking tea for a week maybe they have had a little affect on pushing things out? haha x

It could just be coming away, with william I had it 3 weeks or 4 before I had to be induced as I was over due so that didnt start labour and this one remember I said bout 2 weeks ago. I havnt seen any more since though. Was only a small bit but defo green in it. Look up mucas plug on google image, rotten but gives you an idea of what you have to look for.

I've not had a good nights sleep for months :(
If its not toilet breaks, then its achy hips and now its a bleedin cold!! Everyone says 'wait till baby come's then you'll get no sleep' but how can I possibly have less than I do now?? :grr:

Gossip- sounds like mucas plug too me - but doesn't mean you will labour anytime soon.. at the antenatal class they said you can still go past EDD if you lose plug early on... you wanna hold on another 2 weeks anyways :thumbup:

DF - William should be a model!! He is so adorable :hugs:

Lol xx

Lol your nursery is beautiful!!!

William is gorgeous too :)

GG, could be your plug, maybe just some of it? Have heard though that when your plug comes there is no doubt and you know exactly what it is?! I dont remember ever having mine come out with Ashton..

Bushtwins, how're the boys??

Baby hugs and tummy rubs to you all xxxxxx

well ladies i am definitely losing my plug today. been having obsessive contractions since last night as well and they seem to be getting more intense but still not regular. not sure what this means for me yet.

it sounds like your plug GG. I have had that stuff come out too, I talked to my dr and he told me it can grow back...its just your body getting ready for baby. I keep having bits and pieces come out, especially after me and dh dtd(sorry if tmi). If you are worried just call your midwife or dr :) But from the sounds of it and all of the other ladies' opinions on here, i think your good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->