~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

well ladies i am definitely losing my plug today. been having obsessive contractions since last night as well and they seem to be getting more intense but still not regular. not sure what this means for me yet.

I would call your dr or at least the L&D and ask what you should do. good luck hun and keep us updated....hopefully your little Madelyn stays put for a little while longer!

The show is blood from cervix when it starts dilating I think. The plug is totally different. Have not lost anything from up there yet!!

mine had to be broke last time apparently I had a big show and I am so glad I didnt see it I know my other half did. My baby was well sealed in there. Same happened on my mum she had to have hers broke with my sister. So not always it happens but I say if theres contractions thats a pretty big clue something is happening. I probably will go over due or something.

I dunno what mines like as I have had leaking plus internals where they have swabbed my cervix and could see if it was closed or not. Would the plug not cover it??

Hey kellycool the boys are doing well thanks they are still in special baby care but apart from a bit of jaundice they are doing really well, currently being fed by tube but hope to get them on the breast this week. It's very tiring going back and forth and it's the worst feeling ever not being able to bring them home!

Ahh pichi u are like me I haven't done the nursery either cos dunno how long I am in my flat for. Will do it in new year if still here but something real simple with hungry caterpillar theme.

Bhb - I dread the nights :( I have alternate good and bad nights. Not painful bh's they still don't hurt but I do get period pains and backache and terrible heartburn now :(

I too am not doing the nursery yet. We will be moving on post in January to a Brand new SNCO Housing 4 Bedroom House so we are waiting until then. We put the bassinet in our room. :yipee:

I have rennies for heart burn but they actually give me worse heart burn. Go figure that out. And anything stronger dosnt agree with me. Milk works better! but am all out.

Have you tried Maalox? They seem to work for me. Liquid or tablets. BTW, William needs to be a MODEL!!! :kiss:

Girls I just posted a thread in third tri about the discharge Iv had a couple fo times when I'v been to loo. The first time it was on my underwear and it was kind of thick blob jelly stuff clear/green tinged a bit like snot and it was quite a blob. The next time I went it was after I wiped and it was on the loo roll its was more clear but still thick jelly like substance. Someone said it could be my plug but I thought it was meant to be bloody?? Could it be some plug or has anyone experienced a change in discharge around this time? x

I don't know anything about MP. I never lost mine with Jace since I was induced. I feel like I am new to all of this preggo stuff. LOL I hope LO stays put a bit longer though Love! :hugs:

well ladies i am definitely losing my plug today. been having obsessive contractions since last night as well and they seem to be getting more intense but still not regular. not sure what this means for me yet.

I hope LO stays put love! Maybe just stronger BH?!

AFM, has anyone else been experiencing the pelvic aching pain? Just started yesterday. I "think" Bryelle has dropped but I can't tell for sure. Also, has anyone been experiencing more stretching like pain?? I get it in my lower abdomen and it hurts so bad it brings me to tears. :cry: Lasts a few minutes. Plus, my lower right back, butt and hip ache. I also get period like cramps with BH but not with every BH I get.

Ok girls god we are in total paranoia mode. I have just had a pain a stabbing type pain low in my belly right hand side. Made me feel sick and couldn't breathe.

It is still aching nownit has eased.

Eurgh fuck as am at my flat alone lol x

That's the pain I get! Stretching stabbing pain in the same spot!!! And my BH make me get shortness of breath too.

Finished with Jaxon's room as of 5 minutes ago. It looks amazing!

flash camera? you mean actual flash as in light or expensive? its a nikon D3000 would be sort of dear .

Sorry! I meant expensive! My piccies never come out that well :dohh: - It is probably the operator - ME!

Hey kellycool the boys are doing well thanks they are still in special baby care but apart from a bit of jaundice they are doing really well, currently being fed by tube but hope to get them on the breast this week. It's very tiring going back and forth and it's the worst feeling ever not being able to bring them home!

Glad they are doing well and hopefully you can bring them home soon!!!! We want pics!

Keep us posted on the pains/contractions ladies

:flower:

my husband wont shut up about going and getting him a freaking pepsi....i seriously am to the point where i want to SHOOT him!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah my other half is in for a punch! he set his alarm woke ME up then went back to sleep. argued with him said he had things to do and i know it dosnt involve helping me which I have been asking him for days for so now he is going back to bed again! I only got to sleep early hours as I was up with William and peeing and he goes back to bed every day! this is not going to be a good day! I am not in a good mood at all and fed up with his selfish behaviour. He may have a broken leg but he is fit enough to walk down the town and go out to his ones but never to help me pick up toys or watch willam! PRICK!

Bah! I have been up since 4am. Really starting to get tired now and should just go back to bed but I have things I really wanted to do today. Will try and drag it out for a few more hours. I am sure I will get more sleep once Herbert is here!

I am sure I will never sleep again! william has this past few months woke far to much every night and new born feed every 1 to 2 hours! and will my OH have to do a thing NO he wont!

And now his bro is here and i bet he fecks off with him and i have a pile of house work to do i have been begging him to help me with or look after william till i do.

Morning Ladies. :flower:

How are you Jo? Come to any decisions yet?

I am not sleeping too great, my hips feel like what I imagine those of an 80 year old waiting a hip replacement feel like :haha:

BUT I am keeping positive...I can see the end :happydance: Excited about my last scan and consultant appointment tomorrow, we will be getting our elective section date.

My house resembles cardboard city, getting ready to move on the 23rd of this month, when I will be 38 weeks exactly...must be crazy, but it has got to be done....what a year, we got married, new house, new baby :cloud9:

I am however starting to get nervous, life as I know it is going to change so much :wacko: There will be this whole new little person to get to know, years of not being able to just jump in the car and pop to the shops with ease...and after having a preemie and her being whisked straight to SCBU after the section I am scared about how different it will feel this time around having a baby stay with me, be handed to me, and being able to bring her home from hospital with me instead of months visiting an incubator, something I always dreamt of is rapidly going to become my reality :haha:

Got up and went into work today, only to be told by my boss 'you look awful, go home!' so now back in my pj's with the dog on the sofa. Really don't want to be off though as it's using up my hours of TOIL that I wanted to save to use as an extra day of maternity leave.
Stupid chest infection! Going to try and get some sleep today though as I think that's what's dragging it out, too tired to fight it off.
Hope everyone is feeling ok today xx

Morning Ladies & Bushtwins :flower:

Glad too hear the boys are doing well - Im sure you will have them home with you very soon :hugs: Is your partner home?

Silas - you rung your dr/mw? If you have lost your plug and your having contractions, it might be worth being checked out - could be early labour? (which can last a couple of hrs up too a couple of weeks!!)

Bartness - we wanna see pics! :haha: Im so chuffed with mine - couldn't wait too share :haha:

You & Me - Just 5 more days and your full term :happydance: Im pretty sure even if she did turn up now that you would still get all you desire and get too take her home straight away :D

Lizzy - :hugs: hope you feel better soon!

AFM - I actually got a reasonable nights sleep last night!! Was only up every 2 hrs and slept till 10am!! :happydance:
Im also suffering with the achy hips/80 yr old feeling - but yesterday it was like someone had rammed me up the bum with a huge pole every time I stood up!? Anyone else experienced this?

Lol xx

We STILL have NO names and I am TOTALLy freaking out about it.. Everytime we think we like a name, a reason pops up why we cant use it. ARG, fed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->