~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I have no names for a girl and I think thats what I am having so know the feeling.

How are you now Missy?

We had our heart set on a girl's name all the way through...then about 2 weeks ago I completely went off of it and changed my mind on what she is going to be called...DH had no choice but to agree to the new name as I informed him if he didn't then she would be called 'the baby with no name' :haha:

I'm almost constantly fretting about names (keeps my mind off labour though so that's a plus!) - I am tired of having the conversation with DH as we can't really agree on anything. There are names that one of us loves and the other 'doesn't mind' but obviously would be great if we came up with some that we both loved. We've decided now to wait until we meet the baby, but I do think it would be nice to have a name within the first day or two. Hard, isn't it?

im uncomfortabe and in pain but nothin i can do . . .

hope ladies pick names soon, weve had ours set since about 20w lol

hope ladies pick names soon, weve had ours set since about 20w lol

Same here :thumbup: However DH wants a different name, he seems to be oddly going along with what I want (running around like a raging woman :haha:)

I have got serious back pain today... am too tired to stand up and cannot sit down because of the back pain. Joy!

im lying down on my sofa - on my left side - only position im comfortable

Thing is, I am due Nov 5th and we leave the country Nov 18th so there is no time once baby is born to um and aah over names as we have to get his/her passport sorted... Hopefully something comes soooooon :)
Hope you're all having a nice chilled day xx

omygosh i cant imagine not having a name sorted! :shock:
my cousin was called Baby, it was put down as his name on the birth certificate for the first two months of his life as my auntie and uncle couldn't decide on one. Plus they have four other kids so i think they were a bit preoccupied! :haha:
i seem to get bigger every day now, I'm so scared i dont know how my body can cope with this much bump!

So glad I have chunks name sorted. I think chunk is kinda cool and and a fitting tribute to one of the best films ever. The Goonies!!

Boys names I find are easy to choose just not girls for me. I really have no idea i know to many poeple with names i want that i dont want my kid to have because of them lol sounds weird but hardly t going to call her after someone i dont like.

So glad I have chunks name sorted. I think chunk is kinda cool and and a fitting tribute to one of the best films ever. The Goonies!!

:haha: that makes it sound like you are actually gonna call him Chunk :haha:

Missmama - I guess your auntie and Uncle had to change by deed poll once they had decided? What did they name him in the end?

Kelly - do you at least have a shortlist?

Lol xx

The Goonies, is my altime favorite! Sloth and Chunk are awsome.

Anyway, I have the pictures on my camera, I just have to talk OH into downloading them for me (he has hidden the data cable, I have no clue where he's put it). So as soon as I can get him to download them, I'll post pics of Jaxon's room.

So, Last night OH and I went to Target to get Jaxon's crib mattrice, and a few other things that we didnt get at the shower. The cashier 'rang up' the mattrice gave us our total, we paid and left. Oh and I got home, checked the reciept, and lo and behold, the mattrice was never rang up. Oh well.

DF --if you have a list of boys names you like, some of them are becoming unisex names, you can use for little girls too (at least in the US, anyway). For instance my family has 4 girls with boys names: Logan Ann-Marie, Aiden Grace, Austin Nicole, and Avery Briana.

Bartness I love love love it when things like that happen!! Not too often but it's wicked when it does :)

No they all boys no unisex, I dont do unisex names.

You ever get when yuo just give up on someone. I give up on my so called mate. She is on line every day and for 2 months yuo think she would have time to return my calls or texts or call down when she says she would. Plenty of time for facebook apps. Then send me a chain message after ignoring me for so long. I felt like texting back what a load of shit how about texting me asking how the fuck i am! bull shitting in facebook message few weeks ago she would call me and sorrt she was being anti social. Well she lives miles away, phone call would be ok as he man works all day and she is at home. She dosnt answer for me so I give up. Same goes for a lot of poeple in my life i just dont bother with any more.

Hi all, We've had our name picked for awhile too. Sometimes I waver on it but I used to do that with my son too but now I can't imagine a more perfect name for him.

My husband isn't 100% on the middle name I picked but he has to suck that up because I was never 100% about our first sons middle name which he picked.

Names are so hard to pick out. Jaxon was the only one my OH and I could agree on, that began with a "J". Though he's still trying to get me to change it to "Jayden" which for some reason I just view that as more of a girls name (which he rolls his eyes at, b/c he goes you and your family with boys names for girls).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->