~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

i have a name that i just picture peanut to be called but its not set in stone that it's her name if that makes sense?

oh im starting to feel really uncomfy now. got my 36w midwife appointment on wednesday to discuss my birth plan. eek!

hope everyone is well

So glad I have chunks name sorted. I think chunk is kinda cool and and a fitting tribute to one of the best films ever. The Goonies!!

:haha: that makes it sound like you are actually gonna call him Chunk :haha:

Missmama - I guess your auntie and Uncle had to change by deed poll once they had decided? What did they name him in the end?

Kelly - do you at least have a shortlist?

Lol xx

We have a few names that we are kind of ok with but whether or not we would actually use them ???!!! So any suggestions are more than welcome.. Last time our girls name was decided (Tatum) but we landed up having a boy who we had 2 names for-Ashton and Reece.. but now Tatum is uber popular as is Reece and pretty much every other name I come up with.. Sigh

I *think* we have our name, oh loves it and its growing on me I think il let him have this one and Il name the next one haha.. Melody and if anyone dare call her "Mel" I shall have to punch them x

My cousin just found out she's pregnant a few weeks ago, and today is her first docs appoitment, I cant wait to find out her due date!!!

I *think* we have our name, oh loves it and its growing on me I think il let him have this one and Il name the next one haha.. Melody and if anyone dare call her "Mel" I shall have to punch them x
... its gonna happen though!! Unless you train her too tell people not to call her Mel? Melody is a lovely name btw :thumbup:

I was lucky with names - we couldn't agree on a boys name at all - so was glad that we are having a girl :D We did have a few disagreements - but one of us suggested Phoebe and that was that! People do say that you can change your mind once you meet them, but she has been 100% Phoebe for 16 weeks now, so I doubt I'll change it!

Can't wait too see the list of babies born filling up - and what you all call them :happydance:

Lol xx

Yeah I dont like poeple shortening names, like I hope william dosnt get called Will, bill, billy, willy etc Not by me anyway.

I need a girls name thats not to do with seasons, flowers, words but a name. Also nothing boring , common but not uncommon. Am I picky? lol

Urgh got those horrible cramps again that seem to swing round to my back :(

DF - theres sooo many girls names out there it gets really hard, what about, Hannah, Hayley, Eva/Evie, Kerry, Katherine, Aimee, Alice, Paige, Carla, Charlotte, Cassie, Della, Emma, Grace Jessica, Jade, Lisa . .

No DF, your not being picky. You just want the perfect name for your lo. Do you like names like Nicole, Alyssa, Brianna, Danielle (Hehe, this is my name, and I don't use a nickname), and etc....

Hey, where are all my suggestions haha!

I LOVED Cassidy as did DH but a friend works for Cassidy plumbing hmmmm, does that make a huge difference..

Melody is beautiful as is phoebe :) We both LOVE Kimberley but just KNOW she would be called Kim (not that I hate Kim, I just prefer a name that he/she will be called or have a nickname I love like Ash). Wow, hope I am making sense.

What about Jessica DF?

Boys, I love Tyler but it is so popular :-( I would love Mackenzie for either a boy or girl but DH says NO.. booooo.....

So, pretty much have no boys names, we are screwed..

Pich are you ok?

I was mildly convinced labour was starting earlier but the cramps have gone away now. i am just so nauseas I cant eat, tomato cocktail for dinner it looks like

yeah, im fine. i just seem to get cramping that moves around into my back then subsides after a while *grumble*

our little peanut will have an original-ish name. i just can't picture her being named anything else now although it's not her name officially yet... does that make any sense?

They are all nice names but nothing is popping out at me, I knew with william as it was his granddads name and we got that the day before he was born as we where hinted that it was a boy by last scan before induction. But we knew. I feel lost, I look at names and say they are nice but dont fit for some reason. Some say maybe that way its not a girl but my baby isnt big so thats what makes me think its a girl. (then again I am quite small and so is its dad where as william is lanky and quite tall and was a big baby on birth.

compile a list of names u like for girl and for boy - 5-10 for each as ur short lst, then when baby comes something wll stick, i really like layla atm

Our girl name which we won't be using since we're having a boy was Charlotte Grace. It made me sad because I was oh so in love with it.

My first son was going to be Meredith

i thought that Meredith was a girls name or is it unisex? :shrug: maybe that's just me :blush:

i like the name Aria for a girl... thats one on our list

Hey ladies! :wave:

Spent most of yesterday worried I was going in to labor. I know I have lost either part/most/all of my mucous plug for sure. I was having contractions yesterday, and the night before, ALL day. They were 5-15 minutes apart, so not really regular. And not that intense either, which is why I stayed as calm about as I did. We were in another state, and I really wanted to wait to get home to even call the doctor or anything. So I did.

L&D told me to drink a big glass of water, and call back in an hour. I think the glass of water really did help, as my contractions stopped afterwards. When I called back they told me sometimes we contract because we are not getting enough hydration and what not. So that is my chore for the next two weeks - staying hydrated. Haha.

But I am not convinced I am in the clear ... baby has dropped, and I feel eerily well. Like no serious pains or aches etc. I feel alright. So that makes me wonder ... I could clean if I wanted to - but don't have the urge. So I guess I am feeling a bit lazy. But my body feels regular. I wouldn't even know I was pregnant if she didn't move. Lol.

Anyhow, who knows. I go to the doctor Wednesday, so we will see what she has to say. :)

compile a list of names u like for girl and for boy - 5-10 for each as ur short lst, then when baby comes something wll stick, i really like layla atm

I have been trying to do that for months, I managed 3 boys names and not one girls name. :wacko: I havnt even got one to add on a list that I half like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->