~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I think we have finally decided on a boys name. I freaked out a few weeks ago when my top two names for a boy were the same as two different co-workers who were driving me crazy. But I found one that is really unique and both OH and I love it.

If it had been a girl, her name would have been Emma Nicole. I'm a bit sad I don't get to use it since it is likely that this boy is going to be our only child!

I'm sure you will find a name. It's hard to believe that something so simple as a name can be so stressful though!

silas: i think this little one has dropped too. i feel very heavy down below now and its harder to get up from being in bed now haha. peeing like a race-horse too! the more i pee the more i drink water though. Had the problem with UTI's so i don't want that again :(

hope you're feeling better soon

does bladders work more ta night? I am sick to death of peeing all night! every hour my bladder is full and i am getting no sleep from waking up needing to pee. I have even begged Darren can I have a bucket to pee in and will empty it in morn as I just cant be arsed to walk to the loo every hour. This is way worse than I was with WIlliam and I dont really drink as much at night but its no difference.

im thankful enough to have an en suite in my bedroom so it's just a case of wondering half asleep to the loo at night but yeah i know what you mean. i seem to pee at least 5 times a night now - this has only started since a week, 2 weeks ago

Hayley you stole my name lol i was gonna call chunk henry but totally went off it!! Nit cos of u though dot worry :haha:

quickie as on phone! Hope the crampy contraction girlies are all ok :)

silas: i think this little one has dropped too. i feel very heavy down below now and its harder to get up from being in bed now haha. peeing like a race-horse too! the more i pee the more i drink water though. Had the problem with UTI's so i don't want that again :(

hope you're feeling better soon

Thanks. I feel perfectly fine, body wise. That is why I am a bit freaked about going in to labor. I feel too good to get away with it! I don't even feel a bunch of pressure from her being low or anything ... I don't even feel pregnant. :wacko:

Idk ... maybe I am just having a good day.

i know exactly what you mean. if it wasn't for the fact that i have a hard stomach i wouldn't actually think i was pregnant. i didn't have sickness, sore boobs, nothing! i'm just feeling a little more erm, stiffer now haha than what i used to be

Having another emotional day, can't stop crying over the whole BMI/birth centre issue. How do I snap out of this, it's ruining the pregnancy for me, just don't look forward to anything-dread my MW appts, don't want to plan anything to do with delivery.

:cry::cry:

I must have missed something Pink what happened at birthing centre?

and your due same date as me and your ticker has moved before mine?weird. I think mines on a weird time zone.

**rant and emotional breakdown alert**

Today has been a shitty day and i woke up only an hour ago. My oh woke up mad at me, i asked why and he wouldnt talk to me. Finally I asked him about our baby's name and he got even more mad and was saying things like I dont care anymore, or its not my decision. He left for work without even kissing me goodbye and he NEVER does that. I just feel like i dont make him happy anymore, cause he never seems happy anymore. I am terrified of having this baby just because I know its going to be me doing everything, i know he isnt going to help me now. Plus I am always alone. I have no friends anymore because they are all busy doing their "college" lives and playing around, while i sit here trying to be a housewife. I am tired all the time and never get sleep anymore. The worst part is i am all alone, and I just want to go back to being normal. I seriously hate emotions right now.

DF-I want to have LO at our local birth centre which is next door to our house but because my BMI is +1 point over their guidelines I am having to fight them not to have to go to the nearest hospital, which I hate. I've been there for my growth scan and GTT and feel sick as soon as I get in the door. :cry:
Until about 32 weeks I thought I could go to the birth centre, had been told this by two of my MW's, until an awful MW appt left me in hysterical tears after she said I was too high risk etc, I feel like I've failed my baby already by being too big. Another thing, which seems really trivial is that I want to have my baby in Wales, it has always been really important to me. Obviously if baby was at risk I wouldn't hesitate to go to the hospital but :shrug: it's all about protocols.
I just find myself in tears everyday, in fear of going to the dreaded hospital-it's like the constant 'sick' feeling in the pit of my stomach.
I need to get passed it though, I'm worried I'm going to get antenatal depression-crying again now!

My BMI is high and no one has ever said a word about it. I have never heard of there being probs with it mines always about 33. something. I am shocked at the way they treat you here.

My BMI is high since being pregnant. Mines was 31/32 before I fell pregnant, it must be like 35 by now and like DF I havnt had anything mentioned to me regarding weight either :s I might get it mentioned on wednesday as I have my mw appt about my birth plan :s

I think they'll take it as your BMI from when you were weighed at your booking appt? That's what they've done with me, although I've lost weight since being pregnant, going from a size 20-22 to an 18, it doesn't make any difference. Just have to wait til 37 weeks when I have my birth plan appt and meeting with the lead midwife to discuss it.

BHB, your OH is prob going through what most men have as the freak out stage. it doesnt last long. It is difficult for them to feel as emotional about the babay as we do cos we get to feel it moving around and have it living in us for so long.. They are visual creatures these men and when baby comes and he SEE's the little one, all will be ok :) Try go on easy on him and everything will be ok xxx

Pink Lizzy, sorry you are so upset, stupid mw-hang in there, dont really know what to advise but a hospital birth is not the worst thing in the world hun...

Love to all
xx

Why is it that children get defiant as they get older? I mean, seriously? Lol.

Or maybe my son just refuses to listen .. I don't know. :|

I think they'll take it as your BMI from when you were weighed at your booking appt? That's what they've done with me, although I've lost weight since being pregnant, going from a size 20-22 to an 18, it doesn't make any difference. Just have to wait til 37 weeks when I have my birth plan appt and meeting with the lead midwife to discuss it.

I know they done mine at the start to but if you lost weight they should at least let you do it again to get in this place. We have just the hospital here no other choice so maybe thats why they never say anything about weight to any one. Actually they dont say much about anything at all really. I havnt even talked about birth plan i have an app on wed for another scan to see how baby is, they dont even give pics any more :(

I didn't get any pics at my 33 week growth scan either DF.
Going to head to bed now, have given myself another headache from crying and getting myself worked up again. I know it's not good for the baby and I need to get over it, just finding it difficult.

i thought that Meredith was a girls name or is it unisex? :shrug: maybe that's just me :blush:

i like the name Aria for a girl... thats one on our list

It is a girls name. I meant if my first son had been a girl I would have named him meredith

ooooh! that makes more sense now haha :blush:

oooh i now have a sore tummy... maybe i've eaten something funky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"