~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hayley you stole my name lol i was gonna call chunk henry but totally went off it!! Nit cos of u though dot worry :haha:

quickie as on phone! Hope the crampy contraction girlies are all ok :)

Haha well I'm glad I didn't make you go off it since we live in different countries I don't think the 2 Henrys would be in the same class or anything.

I like it because all my friends pick really unusual names for they're babies so its kinda like picking a traditional name makes it uncommon after all but we do get asked all the time if its after his granddad or something which it is not.

Plus I think its super cute for a little boy and sounds very good for a job interview when he's older. and "Do you take Henry James Young to be your lawful wedded husband" sounds good too :)

so with the high BMI my dr mentioned it once and also told me i needed to watch how much weight I gained. So far i have only gained about 14 lbs and the max for me is 20, so my dr is happy.

blkhairbeauty because of my high BMI I cannot have my baby in my home town because the small town hospital policy is above a certain limit your considered high risk and the small hospital doesn't want to deal with it which sort of sucks because the small town hospital is brand new and has a really nice maternity floor.

But at the same time if they don't feel comfortable dealing with me just because I'm fat I dunno if I feel comfortable with them being responsible for my baby so I'm okay with driving a little further to the next big hospital.

I've gained 30lbs!! most of that is in the last 8 weeks since I have been off work! I am a total heffa now, Thing is still I am the same size as before so haven't put on loads of weight. God knows where it has gone :haha:

I've packed on the pounds, and like you AM, I have no idea where it went. Everyone tell's me I look good for being at 33 wks. Though I feel like a fat ass most the time.

Well here I am again, early hours and just can't sleep. I think my perfect pregnancy has decided to have a few days off as I have been feeling horrid just recently.

Yesterday I was sick again (odd as I never had a bit of MS in 1st tri) and I spent all day either asleep or on the sofa with a blanket doing sweet sod all. At one point I wondered if I was coming down with something as I felt hot and yukky and I just can't eat anything.

I have also had a lot more BH's and my light period type pains seem to come in waves now, although luckily not very close together and not all the time as I would worry with baby having such an unstable lie.

Dani we think we are going to decline the ECV and book the section on the proviso that Herbert doesn't turn. If my MW thinks it is ok, I will then have a treatment of reflexology and moxibustion to see if that has any effect. I feel better for coming to that decision, just need to call the hospital tomorrow now and see what we need to do next.
I hope your packing is going well and that you are not wearing yourself out with all that lugging around!

Kelly, when I was pregnant last time, Reece was a really close contender but we eventually went for Ashley! That was way back in the 1990's though and both names were hardly heard of. Reece seems very popular now.

We are struggling a little with names as DH and I have quite different tastes. I have my options sorted and I think he has his, but like hinkybinky, neither of us really loves the others choices so we find it easier just not to mention it! I think we have come to a quiet understanding on a boys name but when it comes to a girl, we will be in trouble. I love quite old fashioned names (think old lady chic) and DH just seems to list every name under the sun that he knows I will hate, I am hoping that deep down it is because he loves my choice really but doesn't want to admit it :haha:

Lizzy, I hate the way you are made to feel so rotten all the time :hugs:

DF, I never got a pic at my 36 week scan last week, in fact the only thing I could make out on the screen was the heartbeat as Herbert is so big now, they fill the entire screen and they have to view them in sections. I was pleased about that in a way though as there was no chance of being able to get a flash of any boy or girl bits!

Well hopefully I will be able to go back to bed again soon so that I feel less of a zombie tomorrow. I have a MW appointment at lunch time so lets see which way Herbert is tomorrow!

x

I feel your pain Cocobelle and quite literally!!!

I've been having contractions all night - now for as much as they are quite painful (2/5) I don't think they are strong enough to be actually doing anything!!

They are also pretty much on top of each other!!!

I'm 35 years bloody old, on baby number three and don't know what to do - advice please ladies?

xx

i didnt get pics at the growth scan either.

Tomorrow I go for another NST and ultrasound for fluids...hopefully everything is good in there with her. But I think my blood pressure is a little high, i have had a headache all tonight and kinda feel like im going to pass out. So i have been drinking lots of water and we will see tomorrow at both the nst and dr's appt.

My house has come down with the lurgy :dohh: everyone was up all night feeling awful, sore throats, sneezing, headaches...

Off for last growth scan at the hospital today, and seeing the consultant to be booked in my elective section date :happydance:

Not too long left now ladies and we will be meeting babies!!! :flower:

Its 35 35 today! 35 weeks and 35 days left! I am actually feeling excited just looking at that, till i see my house isnt sorted yet then i get pissed off. Himself is suppose to be up helping me yet he is lying in and bull shitting me about getting up like he does every morning. I have been up with William from 6 he was wide awake and playing with his cars in bed and not going back to sleep for me at all.

Its freezing here and the fog is so thick I cant see nothing outside!

FGS, Jo.... I am with you on all those symptoms.. Am having the exact same thing.. Last night I couldnt eat dinner-DH made me have toast eventually. I was hot and sweating just sitting on the couch by the open window.. Then I hjad a bit of green discharge (TMI SORRY).. And I feel asleep quickly which is weird for me.. Then this morning I have woken up so dizzy I can hardly see straight and I just feel a bit weird. I have crampy back and just light headed, almmost drunk lol.. Oh and I had severe itching last night but think that was maybe my tummy stretching..
I have to take Ashton to football in a bit and I feel so yuk I just want to lie down :-(

Love the name Ashley Jo :)
Love the name Chunk too Sophie hahahaha

Its 35 35 today! 35 weeks and 35 days left! I am actually feeling excited just looking at that, till i see my house isnt sorted yet then i get pissed off. Himself is suppose to be up helping me yet he is lying in and bull shitting me about getting up like he does every morning. I have been up with William from 6 he was wide awake and playing with his cars in bed and not going back to sleep for me at all.

Its freezing here and the fog is so thick I cant see nothing outside!

Congrats on the 35 / 35! Numbers are going up / down really quickly now.

The sun is streaming through my window here!

If it was freezing here I would be rejoicing. We've had two reasonably hot days the past few days and I have been boiling sooo bad! Today is cold and fog here...and I am still hot :( My theory isn't working too well.

Congrats DF on 35/35. I have to say when I hit that yesterday, I didn't even realise!

really looking into the name Madison for little one- my daughter keeps telling everyone her name is baby Madison and i love the name- looks like we will both have a Maddie BHB :)

Kelly mine seem to have stopped now but I'm uber tired and could do with going home!!

Methinks you should ring your madwife though :)

rowley DD1'x middle name is Madison - I just love Maddie!
Jo
xx

I LOVE Maddison and Addison for a boy but one of our good friends is preggie and if she has a girl she will be called Maddison...

Jo (FGS), glad yours have stopped, I seem to be feeling better after some muesli and coffee.. Going to take a walk to Ashton's football so if it is anything I am sure that will get it started properly..

Mei190 it's these hormones!! I am always hot!

Also was awake with cramps I was convinced it was labour but i remember this from last time i think, probably from lying down.

Well I eventually did get back to sleep and have not long got up. I take my hat off to all of you ladies with other children, I don't know how you cope when you are feeling so rough and you have a little one to take care of.

I'm 35 years bloody old, on baby number three and don't know what to do - advice please ladies?

I am 38 and on baby number 2 and I have no idea what to do either! In my defense, it was 20 years ago since I had Ashley so I think I am entitled to forget a little! I am pleased to hear your pains have stopped this morning, mine also seem to have subsided. For now.

Good luck with your scans Dani and BHB! Dani, I hope you soon manage to shift the lurgy!

Congrats on the 35/35 DF its zooming by for everyone now :)

Kelly, keep an eye on your vision and itchiness honey. I am sure it is just more horrid end of pregnancy symptoms but it is better to have them checked out if they persist :hugs:

I am going to have a nice big bowl of porridge now as I am starving and it will set me up for the rest of the day should I loose my appetite later again.

Hey hope everyones well,

Had mw yesterday and still measuring big now 40wks ; got another scan monday so im crossing all fingers and toes as i will then know if i will have to have c section if placenta is still laying low :(

Who else has to have c sections ?

x

I have a scan on the 22nd to see whether the placenta is still low lying.... presumably if it is, they will book me in for a c section. Scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->