~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

DF - Your bump has definitely gotten bigger hon! Do you find you are bigger this time around than with William? I imagine it may just be my hips and everything that are bigger. I wore my regular clothes all the way up to giving birth to Joseph, but I can't fit anything this time around. Haven't been able to for a few weeks now.

Your bump is defo bigger DF!

I had my MW appt today - and baby is measuring as 40 weeks!! I have a consultant appt at the hospital next week and they might do a growth scan if they are concerned... I have a lot more clothes in 0-3 mths than newborn so if she is big I should be ok clothes wise
She is also head down which made me happy :D MW did confirm my bump is weird shape though - she put it down to my abdominal muscles and I may need physio afterwards

Coco - don't let the drs bully you into anything - its your decision at the end of the day! :grr:

Lol xx

oh and according to this = https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/435255-jayde1991-labour.html we may have another sparkler on her way!!

Lol xx

Ladies, I want to ask you all a question.

So I have been feeling a lot of movements near my pelvic area, you know, like where the hair would begin and everything else. Could this mean the baby has engaged a little? I don't know, just wondering. I feel like I am in my first pregnancy all over again .. haha. You would think I would have an idea of what was going on atleast.

Silas I am smaller I was massive with William I mean high! I noticed this one is lower than william to. This is williams bump 37 weeks here with him. And sadly I am wearing the same trousers lol they are comfy.

And again this is todays bump. William was more up and it looked round this hangs down and is smaller.
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/002-1.jpg

Attachments

• 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
Oh yeah DF, you definitely look a bit smaller this time around. I am bigger. :| Not too sure what that means, but I figure it could just mean she has more amniotic fluid than he did or anything, not that she will necessarily be bigger. I have gained less so far this time around ... so doesn't make a whole lotta sense! Haha.

I was told this baby is smaller from scans just under average,. Have another scan tomorrow, hope its grown a bit and will get an estimated weight hopefully. Ps dpnt know what engaged feels like william didnt engage at all last time.

Yeah, I don't think that Joseph engaged until the very end either. It was never mentioned, so have no idea. I wouldn't know the difference to be honest. I wish I could have a growth scan, just to have an idea of what size the baby could be. Whether accurate or inaccurate. Lol.

i have my 36 week appointment today! not sure what to expect- wishing i could get a growth scan or at least hear whether she was head down- i dont even think the MW checks the cervix at this point...but as long as everything seems fine I shouldnt worry! right??

nah nothing to worry about but i do remember feeling like that i wanted any sign of labour yet till near 42 weeks nothing so that was head wreaking.

i have my 36 week appointment today! not sure what to expect- wishing i could get a growth scan or at least hear whether she was head down- i dont even think the MW checks the cervix at this point...but as long as everything seems fine I shouldnt worry! right??

I have my 36 week appointment tomorrow. My MW told me she will not start checking the cervix until 37 weeks, unless you have been having lots of contractions and seem concerned about your progress. Just because sometimes it gets things started down there. If your MW doesn't say anything about baby being head down, I would just ask her. My MW has told me Madelyn is head down for a few weeks now. So maybe she just doesn't realize you want to know?

And yes, as long as everything seems fine you shouldn't worry! It wouldn't do you any good. :)

I have a question. Since I am pretty sure that I have lost my mucous plug, will that mean that my MW may just check my cervix tomorrow to be safe? Hm, I wonder.

Lovely bump Kellycool! :thumbup: Very defined ... I am rather jealous I must say. Me bump is a bit too flabby, yours looks all neat. :)

Trust me there is plenty of flab! My skin is just really stretched cos so big which means gross stretch marks which i bet you dont have!

Trust me there is plenty of flab! My skin is just really stretched cos so big which means gross stretch marks which i bet you dont have!

:nope:, your wrong. I have HORRIBLE stretchies. I had some before getting pregnant with my son, then those got worse. Then this time around they are just getting worse and worse. I am pretty stretched myself, but still a bit flabby, especially towards the bottom of my bump. But, I am massive this time around. Definitely.

Aw, I was bleak about stretchies but my hubby said I should think of them as a badge of honour and wear them with pride.. hmmmm, not so sure.. Bet your bump is fab hun! x

Just got a text from Jayde's OH she has givin birth to Corin and she weighs 4ld 2oz.
i should post photos of her later today when her OH sends them to me or tomoz

Aw, I was bleak about stretchies but my hubby said I should think of them as a badge of honour and wear them with pride.. hmmmm, not so sure.. Bet your bump is fab hun! x

Well, atleast people can tell I am pregnant. Lol. I was talking to my OH about stretchmark creams etc. and he said not to worry about wasting money on those things, that he loves me the way that I am. But, ofcourse, its not his stomach that looks that way! Lol.

Welcome Corin :) Congrats Jayde and OH!!!

I think men are prob not as phased about how we look as we think they are. I mean if my DH had stretchmarks all over his face I would still think he was hot LOL!!!

Lol!

Well ladies, motherhood is calling. Or rather, babbling. Haha. Probably wont be back on today, depends, but probably not. Hopefully not too many babies will be born in the meantime .. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->