~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Oh no, hope you are not in too much pain.. I used to hate the dentist but now associate them with my BFP as my tooth cracked and needed to be removed under anaesthetic but they wouldnt do anything until POAS :) And I was only like 12 DPO but alas, 2 pink lines :) i then had to have tooth pulled int he chair, while I was AWAKE!!!! Totally random story hahaha

boo to everyone - i am at work! :(

oh and to the threadmaker can you add team pink storks for my name please :)

Also - Does it kind of "hurt" anyone else when you try to roll over at night? When I go from one side to the other, I always feel like i'm pulling a side muscle.

Finding new stretch marks today, on my hips of all places.... Little tiny dots, but stretch marks all the same. Lathering the bio oil on!!

I had this last week - im pretty sure its round ligament pain - quite common around start of 3rd Tri i believe.

I am also at work - booooo, I hate it and cant wait to get out of here - I dont think i'm going to last another 6 weeks.......

wow i dont even remember the last time i went to the dentist... i know they say you should go when your pregnant...but i just cant bring myself to do it, im so so scared of the dentist lol im such a baby x

I was brave and went to the dentist yesterday for the first time in 17 years! Proud to say I have healthy gnashers :)

Oh no, hope you are not in too much pain.. I used to hate the dentist but now associate them with my BFP as my tooth cracked and needed to be removed under anaesthetic but they wouldnt do anything until POAS :) And I was only like 12 DPO but alas, 2 pink lines :) i then had to have tooth pulled int he chair, while I was AWAKE!!!! Totally random story hahaha

I'm cool, she had a root around and decided to leave it till after I have the baby and then she can do it properly!!

I have massive phobia of the dentist after having a terrible absyss with a stupid dentist who attempted root canal work on the infected tooth. In the end I begged him to pull it out and when he did there was half a tooth and it was black. Yuck. He retired sick and died not long after ...

Well today is my last day as a 28 year old and tomorrow my last birthday as a non mummy :happydance:

Yes I will annoy you all tomorrow going on about it :rofl:

Well I just got a call from my cousin who is due Sept. 6 with her little girl. The protein in her urine and her blood pressure keep going up, so they are taking her baby today by c-section at 2pm.

She is way too calm for me, lol. I am freaking out for her. But I guess its just the fact that when you are in the situation it is just so much different. Like when I was in labor, I was calm about everything. So I am sure it is pretty much the same for everyone to some extent. But looks like in a few hours our family will have a new little girl to love!!

She will be born at 36+3 . Hopefully she is a really healthy baby and her early arrival will mean nothing.

Well I just got a call from my cousin who is due Sept. 6 with her little girl. The protein in her urine and her blood pressure keep going up, so they are taking her baby today by c-section at 2pm.

She is way too calm for me, lol. I am freaking out for her. But I guess its just the fact that when you are in the situation it is just so much different. Like when I was in labor, I was calm about everything. So I am sure it is pretty much the same for everyone to some extent. But looks like in a few hours our family will have a new little girl to love!!

She will be born at 36+3 . Hopefully she is a really healthy baby and her early arrival will mean nothing.

Wishing them both all the best x

So what do you ladies do for work that you are self-employed? Always intrigued as I have not worked in ages (looking after DS) and am getting itchy feet to get back into business.. I am having such a MEH day.. Went to aqua bump which is usually at 9.30 but nothing was happening so i asked someone who said it was at 11 due to school hols.. So I go back at 11 and am told 'no, it was at 10'.. Plus son is not well and I am just feeling grumpy. Poor DH..

I am a graphic designer, used to freelance in editorial but now have a small wedding & events stationery business. I am hoping it will fit in well when I have bubs, it should do as most can be done at home.

I am a bit proud of myself these past 2 days. :haha:

Yesterday I caught up on all of my late homework, and then today I did half my dishes, and swept and mopped the kitchen floor. Which I know seems kind of crazy to be proud of, but with a 9 month old and no baby gates - mopping is a bit of a chore! But I got it done! Now I need to finish the rest of my dishes and clean all my countertops and then off to clean the living room furniture ... and then tonight I will do my homework that is due!

I am almost back on schedule from when I was not feeling well for days in a row. :)

So what do you ladies do for work that you are self-employed? Always intrigued as I have not worked in ages (looking after DS) and am getting itchy feet to get back into business.. I am having such a MEH day.. Went to aqua bump which is usually at 9.30 but nothing was happening so i asked someone who said it was at 11 due to school hols.. So I go back at 11 and am told 'no, it was at 10'.. Plus son is not well and I am just feeling grumpy. Poor DH..

I am a graphic designer, used to freelance in editorial but now have a small wedding & events stationery business. I am hoping it will fit in well when I have bubs, it should do as most can be done at home.

I wish I could find something that I do well that I can do from home on my own time or even with interruptions. I just don't have much of anything, lol. I thought about selling Avon, but I heard that if you just want to do that online you probably wont make much so I backed out of that.

I would love a job period, but working from home would be great! Especially with two kiddies. ;)

Well my cousin officially has a little girl!

Savannah Renee - 4lbs 15oz

We don't know the length yet, no one has made it up there and my cousin hasn't got to see her yet ...

Is almost 5lbs a bit small for 36w+3d? I was kind of hoping she would weigh a bit more ...

I wish I could find something that I do well that I can do from home on my own time or even with interruptions. I just don't have much of anything, lol. I thought about selling Avon, but I heard that if you just want to do that online you probably wont make much so I backed out of that.

I would love a job period, but working from home would be great! Especially with two kiddies. ;)

Working at home is great but I am still going to have to schedule in time to do it without interruptions or I know I wont get anything done. My hubby finishes work around 3.30pm so I guess that is when I will start work. I think it will be trial and error to start with so I am making sure that I don't take on too many new clients for next year.

I have a friend who does avon and does quite well, I think you do better if you manage to recruit people (which she does) but not sure how that works.

Do you have an eBay shop??

Do you have an eBay shop??

I don't but I do have a website but I am currenty updating it (may as well make the most of my upcoming maternity leave) so that I can put all my next years designs on there. A lot of my clients come from wedding fairs and even more from word of mouth, which is fab.

Its all fun!

Congratulations on the new baby in the family Silas Love x

OK! I just went and scanned thru almost 15 pages and got my PMs and I hope I did not miss anyone! LOL Let me know if I accidentally missed you! We are updated, I think! LOL

Hi,
I've been lurking about reading on bnb for a few months now.
I am due November 27th, and was wondering if I could join please?

Happy birthday Sophie (annamatronic) - have a brilliant weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->