~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

:cake:Happy Birthday AM AKA Sophie!:cake:

I know its the home straight - but am I the only one who keeps getting told by others that it will drag?! It really annoys me! :grr:

Lol xx

:cake:Happy Birthday AM AKA Sophie!:cake:

I know its the home straight - but am I the only one who keeps getting told by others that it will drag?! It really annoys me! :grr:

Lol xx

For some reason, people have this desire to make things seem so bad when it comes to preg/birth/having a baby.. It annoys me when people joke about lack of sleep and remind you of how life will change. This is my second baby and quite frankly, the 3rd tri felt exactly like 13 weeks felt when I wasn't pregnant. I never lost an amazing amount of sleep and the sleep we did lose was lost to the most beautiful gift on earth so really, no oss so far as I'm concerned. People can just be so negative!!

I have to just say how amazing my husband has been lately. yesterday he surprised me and came home early (a big deal for accountants to do) and walked through the door with a beautiful bunch of :flower:flowers 'just because'. And he just keeps telling what a brilliant job I am doing baking his bun. Just feeling so lucky right now and wanted to share.. so random hahaha:haha:

Happy Birthday AM! :cake:

I am working on the updates now everyone! :thumbup:

Oh, and welcome to the Thread New 3rd Tri Members! :hugs:

God I don't know what is going on .......
I guess I am single now? Idk. :cry:

Suppose i'll share more when I can actually see the computer screen :cry:

Well I have managed to calm myself down for the sake of my DS. He didn't get upset along with me, but was staring really hard trying to figure me out. So figured I better stop as best I could. Tear up a bit here and there, but falling apart can wait until after DS is asleep for the night.

Eh, its all over stupid crap. And I can't be sure if he is actually meaning what he is saying, or just needs time to cool off and think things through. Idk. I really want to call/text him and say this or that. But I will try to hold off I guess. Give him some space ... it just kills me right now to just sit here and know I can do nothing if he decides he actually means it ... bleh. :|

Hope it all works out soon babe x x x

Thanks! :flower:

Well all things are better now. We talked it through, as we normally do. I suppose it is because we love each other, lol. We always seem to work it out & I can't imagine us never being together. But I don't think he can either to be honest. Otherwise when he says these things, he wouldn't come back.

Ugh, why does money and bills have to put stress on a relationship so much? I hate it. I wish we could all just live for free. Lol. Yeah right, but I can wish.

Ugh, why does money and bills have to put stress on a relationship so much? I hate it. I wish we could all just live for free. Lol. Yeah right, but I can wish.

yes this would be nice! Sometimes I get frustrated because DH doesnt really want to be promoted so he doesnt study for his tests or do anything special to get noticed. BUT money doesnt make relationships run smoother trust me! my parents make somewhere in the range of 200k a year and they are miserable. without money to blame for problems they just have eccentric arguments about things the rest of the world would deem stupid!

morning all hope everyone is ok i'm ok off into town going for a coffee with a friend x

I want to move to this thread sooooooooooooooooo baddddddddddddddd!

bah, baby is having a quiet morning. i hate when she does this. get's me worried :dohh:

^ me too hopefully u get some movement soon Pichi

Do you find u normally get them at the same times day and night?

well, kinda. i know that she's more wiggly at night time around 10pm.

she usually gives me a few wiggles in the morning and during the day she's quite quiet. i don't know if i'm feeling all her movement because of my anterior placenta or i just have a little lazy girl in there hah.

if she doesn't want to move, she wont. doesn't matter how much you poke n prod her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->