~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Just a quick hello! Hurray I finally made it - 27 weeks today. Due on Nov 12th. So exciting to be in 3rd tri!!

GossipGirly : woo hoo - third tri :) xx

urgh, have more blood to be stolen next thursday... hope she doesn't bruise my arm this time ¬__¬

Just a quick hello! Hurray I finally made it - 27 weeks today. Due on Nov 12th. So exciting to be in 3rd tri!!

me 2! :D

I know pichi soo exciting, i seem to be having a growth spurt this week aswel x

**random question alert** lol

has anyone in the UK used bongo international to buy stuff from the US? i REALLY want his bedding set but it's not in the UK at all *sniffle*

Devonangel do you know if you are having a boy or a girl?

Pichi, not me, but my sister said to buy from the US get one of those currency cards that you charge up with £ but allows you to pay in $ so you save on fees and stuffs. DF really wants superhero stuff from a US site... I know it can take a while for deliveries though.

its just annoying having to deal with import tax etc... and i don't technically need the bedding now, just would be nice to get it sooner than later ¬___¬ gah, why isn't it sold in the UK

thanks though fairy xx

Happy birthday Anna, hope you have a fabby day!

And welcome to all the new 3rd tri ladies :hi:

happy birthday anna hun, hope you have a fab day! x x

Hehe thank you ladies, I am feeling so loved :) :hugs:

Have just got up, was up at 5.30 with raging heartburn, I haven't really suffered from it but went out for dinner with my dad last night and ate like a horse :D I have to go shopping to buy some food for a bbq later, always shitty weather on my birthday :(

You don't get many pressies the older you get but so far I have got £40 vouchers off my dad (debenhams) dunno what to get, maybe some maternity jeans :D and a digital radio for my kitchen off my mum :)

Also, I had a snoop last night and found loads of stuff mum had bought for lo. Nothing big just some cute clothes and sleepsuits and muslin squares, bless her she forgot she bought them till I found them doh!!

Welcome to the new ladies, the final straight is here, I am hoping it doesn't drag so much as the last few weeks. I think it is because I am on holidays and am a tad bored :D

Happy birthday!

I am up crazy early today (5 am right now) but am too excited. Going to visit family in Alberta with my mom and sister and they are throwing me a baby shower. :happydance:

Welcome new third tri mommies!

Happy Birthday Anna

:cake:

:serenade: < this is me singing happy birthday to you.....just lucky you cant hear me :haha:

you know I was just thinking after reading these birthday comments and then started thinking OMG! It's friday today (how the hell did that happen, who stole my week?!) which means its my 21st in 3 days! eeeek!! xx

Happy Birthday!

& I am so tired for some reason. I am on strict orders to have all homework finished before OH gets home tonight, so I have a lot to do and need to get my butt in to gear! I suck at this ... my last 2 classes and I have developed a big pile of laziness, lol.

My son has developed a serious attitude as well, which means he throws a fit about EVERYTHING that doesn't go his way! :| No fun. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->