~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

mine has been having a quiet few days, i guess he must be resting from the 3 super active days he had before that, he didn't stop kicking day or night haha! had a few tiny kicks this morning and a few wriggles but not much.

wanting to go see toy story 3 in 3d today but OH is too busy playing with my new phone and everytime i ask him what we're gonna do i get grunted at... :rofl:

well, kinda. i know that she's more wiggly at night time around 10pm.

she usually gives me a few wiggles in the morning and during the day she's quite quiet. i don't know if i'm feeling all her movement because of my anterior placenta or i just have a little lazy girl in there hah.

if she doesn't want to move, she wont. doesn't matter how much you poke n prod her

Mine is exactly the same Pichi and I think my anterior placenta is to blame for a lot for my lack of movements. I never get that rolling tummy feeling.

Nothing budges my bubs either, cold drinks, something sweet not even a bath! Very stubborn baby.

Hope all is ok Silaslove, try not to stress too much if you can, you need to put yourself, your baby and son first.

Hope every one has a good weekend, I think I am in for a nice n lazy one!

I seem to have a very day time active baby - which is a relief in a way 'cos she doesn't keep me up at night and I know she's ok :D

Silaslove I hope u and ur OH are gonna be ok - its a stressful time pregnancy, me and my OH have had the odd bicker over nothing, but we soon realise how silly were being and make up :hugs:

Hope everyone has a great weekend - Im hoping tomorrow is a dry sunny day as were starting our decorating, starting with the lounge, and the only place we can put our massive sofa is out in the garden!

Lol xx

I seem to have a very day time active baby - which is a relief in a way 'cos she doesn't keep me up at night and I know she's ok :D

Silaslove I hope u and ur OH are gonna be ok - its a stressful time pregnancy, me and my OH have had the odd bicker over nothing, but we soon realise how silly were being and make up :hugs:

Hope everyone has a great weekend - Im hoping tomorrow is a dry sunny day as were starting our decorating, starting with the lounge, and the only place we can put our massive sofa is out in the garden!

Lol xx

Thanks. We pretty much resolved it completely, sometimes we just get a little hot headed and say a bunch of stupid stuff, lol.

As for my little girl's movements, she is rather regular. I can expect kicks when I lay down for bed at night, especially around 9 or 10 pm. Also if anything is up against her/in her space she is kicking. It is so funny when my DS is laying down on me and she kicks him a few times. :haha:

I always tell him his sister is already beating him up. :haha: He doesn't really understand so he just smiles and laughs, lol. Little does he know! :winkwink:

Of course, can imagine he will probably end up doing most of the beating up at first. :wacko: Lol

Hi ladies.. Had a nice morning, went shopping-got some RLT although not sure when to start it. SOme cute baby clothes and an awesome cardu marked down from 25 to 5 quid for me.. But then we got home I had started spotting and also have not felt baby move even nearly as much so feeling a bit worried. :-(

Sorry to hear about the spotting, I've had light pink/brown spotting on a few occassions throughout my pregnancy. I usually give the Maternity Assessment Unit a phone for advice. Hope you are okay :hugs: x

Hi ladies.. Had a nice morning, went shopping-got some RLT although not sure when to start it. SOme cute baby clothes and an awesome cardu marked down from 25 to 5 quid for me.. But then we got home I had started spotting and also have not felt baby move even nearly as much so feeling a bit worried. :-(

I hope everything is fine hon! :flower:

Thank you ladies.. Will give it another hour and if still no movement (have only felt twice today after prodding and poking him/her) I will give them a call.. Hate to make a fuss for nothing!

Its worth making a fuss over nothing, to make sure you LO is ok. I hope everything is ok Kelly.

I am exactly the same baby hasn't been anywhere near as active as normal. I have felt hi. Today but not strong movements.

I have been shopping today. Finally got some maternity bras sooocomfy I can finally breathe lol!!!! Also ordered my pram. iCandy cherry in, not out yet but should be out by September. Very excited :)

hope everyone has had good Saturdays x x x

what colour did you get the cherry? we got a peach. i love it :flower:

we just ordered our pram today aswel, really wanted the peach but had to be realistic were not in a position to afford it and dad didnt really seem that pleased with helping us pay towards that paticular pram, he said it should come with an engine for that price :( so we opted for our original spot, the mothercare my3 in the lime x

the my3 is a pretty looking pram too :) the mothercare spin is meant to be a good one too

what colour did you get the cherry? we got a peach. i love it :flower:

Haha, I wrote that on my Iphone and have noticed I omitted the colour, I wrote "in" but didn't say what.. Stupid phone!!

I ordered it in black which is new and not out yet, has been delayed from June but is due in the shops in September, but I won't panic until mid October :) I loved the Mulberry (purple) but as I'm having a boy though it a bit girlie, then they have licorice (black and red) which I didn't really like, Fudge which would just get filthy and a bright blue which is ok :)

They also had a special edition which was navy blue (with union jack detail) on offer fro £780 including a free maxixosi carseat, but as I already have the carseat I couldn't justify the extra money really!

I must admit I preferred the peach to be honest, but again I couldn't justify spending the extra money and won't be having anymore kids anytime soon, so wouldn't be converting it. I did stop a couple in town who had the peach blossom with a carseat and seat unit on it for their boys and they were raving about it - so good choice I think :)

well, i think our plan is having 2 sprogs closeish together so, at least we can just buy the adaptors and be sorted :) we got the carrycot in sweet pea and the stroller part in black jack. we have a maxi cosi carseat too in cappuccino reflection which matches just nicely :)

well, i think our plan is having 2 sprogs closeish together so, at least we can just buy the adaptors and be sorted :)

A very sensible idea :) I would do the same!

I also got a price for the pear as mu sister is pregnant with twins. £960 (not including car seats) So much money, glad its her and not me :haha: Actually can't remember if it included carseat or not. Brain is dead :D

woah really? i think we got quite a good deal for the peach. got the chassis, carrycot, stroller, car seat adaptors, rain covers for £660. should have been £770 or something like that going by rrp :)

got a good deal with our carseat and ISofix base too

They are very expensive :) I paid £445 for the chassis and carrycot, but got a £45 gift voucher which I am going to use to buy a lovely changing bag I have seen. So it was really £400. I have the adaptors, carseat and base already :)

Kelly I really hope all is well with you and baby, I would give the hospital a call and tell them what has happened, I am sure they would rather you popped in than have you worry all weekend.

Lovely prams ladies, I remember being on a high for weeks after we ordered ours, I can't wait for it to be delivered at the end of next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->