~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

yeah someone else said they are starting to call before baby arrives to get to know the mum and talk through any concerns about after baby arrives eg what support they have from family/partner etc and what help they will need.

fortunately im well covered in the that department, i have alot of support and dh will be great too! i feel pretty organised and ready and raring to go :haha:

Those pains sound awful DF. ive been having strong movements were i jump a little but nothing that painful. its maybe the position your baby is in! ive heard soooooooo many people having babies in the last week....i want it to be my turn now lol!

And william knows where the baby is! weird. well he gets kicked enough when i am feeding him. And its defo not labour pain just getting the crap kicked out of me pain and it has a wee routine to, night time sleeps well. I hope that stays up.

Its good the hv calls now as you will feel better, I know i would probably because it would be adult company and a conversation with an actual person lol Oh I live a sheltered life.

lol heres hoping your right cos my baby seems to sleep quite well at night too!

Yeah i thought it was a good idea too to get to know HV before baby is here, although with the rate my gp surgery goes it'll probably be someone completely different by the time baby arrives :dohh:

Is there no mums and toddlers groups near were you live that you could go to with william and when the new baby arrives?

I have no car and live far from a town and i dont want to go to them things pother mums tend to pick on the way I parent so I cant be arsed with answering questions like why he has no bottle of dummy I get enough of strangers and family. William would get on great he loves playing except when he has tried to play with other kids they are hostile and strange towards him, he dosnt seem to care though. He lives playing in the hospital waiting room in wendy house.

William goes to his unles of grans with darren, he loves bikes and cars and they have a garage and lots of bikes and cars, he runs out of her in to the car no bye to me nothing , dosnt even miss me lol he is down there now and i have some me time here.

its nice eating in peace I must say. And I may even get a shower in there! would love a nap only had to much cleaning to do.

Also i have pins and needles top of bump! I remember that from last pregnancy and its common apparently. Probably where i get kicked most.

makeithappen - my hv is coming to meet me next week . .

DF enjoy your peace time :)

:hugs: all round xxxx

Thanks ladies! :hugs: I am at the doctor now and on my iphone so I promise I will go back and respond to what everyone has had to say properly when I get home. I am glad I am not the only one who felt left out :blush: but I promise to make sure I do not skip anyone for it does not make me feel good when I feel skipped! :lol: I hope nobody gets offended for this for it was not meant to offend anyone! :hugs: I just was having a bad morning already and when I had a few more before I felt like I was talking to myself! :dohh: Lol Kinda embarrassing! :blush:

Love you all and I'll post when I get home!!! :hugs:

DF, wow, you must enjoy your own company! I find on days when I am not scheduled to meet up with anyone I have to go for a walk to the shop just for a bit of human contact. Sad aren't I?

As for girls feeling left out or ignored, I don't think it is ever intentional. It's just not easy to namecheck *everyone* who has posted (especially when there are several pages to catch up on) so sometimes I just read and run, terrible I know but it's hard to pick who to reply to without leaving other people out. Some ladies just update about themselves without really commenting on other people, which is fine as well (guilty!), or just make a short comment that doesn't look like it needs a reply. I know I have gone on other threads before and actually asked a question and been completely overlooked, that's quite harsh! But I am sure nobody here means to ignore anyone, it's just when I come on I do particularly look out for certain users, e.g. those due really near to me, my bump buddy, or those who've had similar pregnancy issues to mine etc... that's only natural I think.

I do always try to say that I hope *everyone* is ok. I'm sure everyone on here does care about everyone else, it's just hard to find a comment to say to everyone x

He is back now and no shower for me, he ate half my lunch and has had a feed in his uncles. but so happy he is eating more.

Hinky I go to the hospital for human contact lol I know some call here but other half dosnt count and odd visit from his friends.

I'm sure everyone feels overlooked at times. I guess I never really notice when I am....its so normal for me to be over loooked even at work or around my family. Im immune to the hurt feelings! hehehe.

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well!

DF - I can understand the strong movements. Although she isn't hurting me all the time, sometimes I am like wtf? That is ridiculously painful! I feel like she must be huge or something, as I don't remember Joseph ever hurting me!

Something kind of funny to share! This morning my OH woke me up just to ask if her movements ever hurt. I was up against his back and she was having a jolly time kicking at him. He was like, "I just wonder, because they kind of hurt my back!" I am sure he was exaggerating though, lol. As I hardly acknowledged any movement while I was sleeping.

Maybe if I am having a girl these ones are going to kick ass! Should hear me ouching and gasping on the sofa its like a scene from alien! I wish the camera on my phone was better i cant capture it at all. I asked santa for a good camera for xmas i think we need one for them moments to come.

df I know exactly how u feel :hugs: movements hurt so much now and I have a giant butt sticking out under my ribs :( x

April, sorry ifnu have felt left out Hun :hugs: I suppose now everyone has so much goin on we are very me me me at times!! But it certainy is never intentional or personal to anyone. I know I sometimes do it too, write a me me me post and not respond to everyone, but on a thread as busy as this it will happen at times.

I often come on on my iPhone so find it hard to name check cos it's a pain!! Like now, I haven't read your whole post either but hope all is ok. I can catch up properly when I get on my laptop later :)

afm, nothing to report here, was gonna bake a cake but only had one egg so will have to wait till tomorrow now. And I still feel like I'm gonna drop a bowlin ball any minute x x

im hurting now with movements and bum sticking out and also my rib is always aching so im feelin it for u girls!!!!
I had some good news looks like i wont be having a c sect as its moved up, baby is measuring 6lbs 15oz already so lookin big haha :) got consultant to discuss pregnancy management ?? any one know what this means ?? many thanks xx

i keep getting kicked in the bladder and getting the sudden feeling i'm going to pee, i havent yet tho! and my goddam OH has just made himself a salami sandwich and it smells AMAZING [i'm a veggie :dohh:] my mouth actually started salivating. even the feta and grape sandwich he made for me isnt enough to kill the craving :cry:

im not sure chella, maybe the consultant just wants to have a chat?? ive seen a consultant after each scan

I get head butted in the bladder and near pee to!

william is eating dry wheetabix, he was at that this morning and now again, he seems to like it that way. Will not take with milk. Must think its like a biscuit, but it is a biscuit to says on the box. I just cant imagine eating a dry one.

hiya all

heres my bump one at 32 weeks and 4 days the other at 36 weeks and 4 days x

Attachments

• 32 weeks and  4 days.jpg
    32 weeks and 4 days.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 36weeks and 4 days.jpg
    36weeks and 4 days.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts