~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

im not sure chella, maybe the consultant just wants to have a chat?? ive seen a consultant after each scan

I must admit ive enjoyed these few extra scans as got to see her few more times, and worrying a little less.
Least i know where i am with the last few weeks, have so much going with oldest aswell as shes suffering bullying at school so thats a major stress doesnt help with pregnancy hormones.

Dry weetabix is meant to be nice so ive heard, some ppl eat it with fruit too and yogurt xx

no idea what pregnancy management is but it sounds handy, i wish someone could have managed my pregnancy all the way through, OH hasn't coped too well :haha:
and eeeewww...dry weetabix, children are strange
my bum aches!
and my first wash of baby clothes is done! :happydance:

So I don't know if you remember but awhile ago I suspected a surprise shower for me but anyways I abandoned that thought after awhile and just bought what I needed when I needed it as its not really common to have a shower for your 2nd baby especially if they are both the same sex.

Well I turned up at my aunts house yesterday and we had one a surprise shower for me and I really was totally surprised I had no idea. It was just small with only a couple of friends and mostly family but it was really nice. I got a lot of diapers and some very cute outfits and a video baby monitor which is what I really wanted but didn't have the money to buy and since my old sound only monitor worked just fine I didn't buy one for myself.

Seems a bit late for pregnancy management lol have no idea what it means though sorry. I've been seeing my consultant every week, nothing really happened for weeks but now he's making the decisions for me basically, which I'm ok with because he has been brilliant and I feel so comfortable under his care.

MissMammaToBe my butt aches to its like i was kicked really hard and front of vag like the bone. Pressure pain I was told.

I have just read through pages to catch up :haha: Hope all of you ladies and bumps are doing okay?

Thank you all so much for your words and support :hugs: I truly appreciate them...and thanks for updating shy :kiss:

I am home...for now!!! How long it lasts is another matter.

I went to the doctor's on friday with a nasty cough, and he did a blood pressure check then sent me off to the hospital :growlmad: who kidnapped me!!

My blood pressure is way too high, they have tripled my pills, and for now, it is 'just' about being controlled...I have protein in my urine, and the 24 hour collection showed right on the limit that my kidneys are coping just with the leak of protein...so it is all about biding time now. I am booked in for my elective in 2 weeks, so the aim is now to try and hold out for that, even though the pills are working so hard to control my BP and making me feel like absolute shit the consultant wants me to keep cooking her for now.

But hey, I can't complain :thumbup: I managed 29 weeks with Reagan, so I am happy enough to have made it this far, and if I only have 2 more weeks of feeling like this then I can cope with that...a few night's here and there in hospital for me is a much better outcome than months in SCBU with a preemie.

So to PET...bugger off, you will not win this time :happydance:

Congrats on your surprise shower happyhayley! :hugs:

you&me - Its great that you get to keep baby in for now! Congrats on getting to make it home!!

Shit dani I wrote on fb about having our babies in 2 weeks I didn't know that's when yr section is. Delete the comment if u think it gives too much away.

Glad you are home but the fact u are so borderline and full term with previous hisotrh they'd have got her out??

:haha: My date is exactly 2 weeks today...1st November...but shhh on FB, no one knows, am keeping them all guessing!!

The consultant weighed up the pro's and con's I guess...and for as long as she can control what is happening with me she wants baby cooking still, which terrifies me :cry: I am of the mind she would be better off out than in having been here before...but I have to trust her word and judgement on things, she has got me this far along, obviously if things take another turn for the worse they will deliver her straight away.

I have been having constant traces on baby whilst in the hospital, and my last growth scan a week ago showed she is happy enough for now...if not a little bit docile from the effect the pills are having on me and passing on to her!!

I am glad to have a little bit of time before she comes...we are moving house this coming saturday, so I was having a panic about being in hospital whilst everyone else was going to have to do that for me as we can't pull out of the move now (mutual exchange)

Have you got an induction date yet Soph? x

No not yet! Funny as I have thought 31oct/1st November for me too! 1st nov is my parents wedding anniversary they are divorced now lol would have been 35 years!! Anyway as I'll be 38+5 on that Monday and he is looking at a 38 week induction depending in favourability we could go the same time!!

Just a waiting game for me, consultant won't commit to anything and doesn't want to induce me if I'm not ready because I increases the risk of failure and then a section. He wants me to be able to go straight On to the iv drip instead of giving me the pessaries.

This is why I have a whole pineapple in my fridge lol x

:haha: If I could have had an elective section on 31st October being Halloween I would have chosen that!!

Uhhhh don'tcha need to eat like 7 pineapples or something for it to work?? :haha:

yeh I think u need a lot ... I think I might have to make a trip to ASDA haha x

Yeah I think so!! I shall have some tonight and in the morning and make a pineapple cake tomorrow lmao this won't end well will it x

oh i hate when pineapples do that to your mouth! and last time I tried that and they didnt work, nothing did so this time I wont bother I am just letting baby come when it wants to. Sex apparently is the only way with the seaman. Whatever the hell that is I am sure moths will fly out when I open my legs.

mmmmmmmmm pineapple now thats got me wanting some of that, never had a pineapple cake thou ??? are they nice!!!

Lol bum ache, ive got dwn below ache but havin a internal today didnt help tbh it hurt,not a lover of internals but guess it had to be done. Has any of you girls got any websites for nursing bra's ??? need to get a couple asap and mothercares dont do my size x

I posted this link on another thread but no one looked its on ebay, ex mother care stock , all packaged onlt thing is they just put a marker through brand on box so you cant take it back to store as they where not got from there. £7.99 for two nursing bras original price £26! I got 2 boxs one is in my hospital bag and wearing the other and I love them bras, so soft and good support. Most importantly they had my size ! https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110581600129 I like a bargain and thats a bargain!

Just had a browse but none my size lol i need a 38 H nursing bra xx

oh thats what i'm going to have to sort out - a nursing bra.. gah!

as for pineapples - i can't eat them as a fruit but i can drink pineapple juice.... hmmmm. i just wish she would hurry up and get her butt into gear - i'm feeling like a moose now. bump is just heavy and i'm like a beast trying to roll out of my bed every 3 hours for a widdle :haha:

Evening ladies! My feet are enormous tonight :nope: I have such a random job, today as well as working on reception I helped deliver puppies by c-section and give a hedgehog a bath! :haha: Will miss it but also can't wait to have more time to rest once on mat leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->