~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

aww i think hedgehogs are cute ^___^ i was around at my friends today and her cat had kittens not that long ago - they're just like little bundles of fluff... so cute

Lol pineapple turnover cake is yum!! Just put some pineapple at the bottom of your cake dish, then pour over the sponge cake mix and cook. So it is plain sponge with pineapple at the bottom, yummy with cream :)

I have a few nursing bras but dint fit properly I don't trust the shops either as wenever I have gone and got them they never fit right. I use o work in ms lingerie so am jus gonna measure myself and get some online from that maman bebe whatever website!! Peacocks do some nice ones btw :)

don't even mention sex to me, the thought of doing it again acre me as have forgotten what to do lmao x x

Ladies! My stomach is completely screwed here lately. I feel as if I have to go, but I am obviously a bit constipated because it isn't working out. But I have terrible gas and so my stomach feels a mess! And I know this is WAAAAAYYYY TMI, but I just don't know what to do! I am miserable! :(

my stomach was like that on saturday. it kept coming and going :( it's not nice. hope it goes for you soon silasLove

Yes, me too. Its been days I have had this problem! I am considering taking something to make me go, but almost too afraid to do that as don't want to cause a big .. mess. And I am OVERLY embarrassed to be talking about this stuff lol.

Oh goodness, she keeps giving me jabs right to the bladder .. makes me almost pee all over myself every time!! :haha:

mmmmm pineapple! :) You ladies should look up the recipe for pineapple walnut cake. its really sugary and has a cream cheese frosting with it, its amazing.
(i found it for you ladies https://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,176,149167-225195,00.html)

Hope everyone is doing well today.

AFM, I called my dr just out of curiosity to see if they would schedule my c section for this week and they only way it will be this week is if it is an emergency or I go into labor. I find out thursday my surgery date, but it looks like im going to be in the hospital for Halloween, BLEH. that just means i will have to have my family and friends bring me candy! :D LOL!

i've not really had any real jabs or punches or anything like that. she just seems to fidget n wiggle about in there more than anything. she likes to stick her bum up n wiggle it around haha...

i think she's still head down - that's how it feels anyways.

I was in the hospital on Halloween last year, as my son was born October 30th. :)

Hey, it wasn't too bad. After all, had my little new baby to occupy my time. Lol. It was good.

i've not really had any real jabs or punches or anything like that. she just seems to fidget n wiggle about in there more than anything. she likes to stick her bum up n wiggle it around haha...

i think she's still head down - that's how it feels anyways.

Oh goodness, sometimes I think she is trying to headbutt her way outta my foof. MW has told me the past month she is head down, so I am not sure what she is doing in there .. whether its her head, hands, etc. But whatever it is, she is rough about it at times! :haha:

oh silas sorry your feeling like that, I kinda know how u feel, having problems with my bm's lately and today been 3 times and it hasnt been pleasent. I get like a achey stomach and then just feel like I have to go.. been like this last few weeks but seems worse today so I havnt eaten anything, hope u feel better soon :hugs:

Iv just been to tesco and got me some Pineapple!!

Ladies whats the scoop on evening primrose oil should I be getting me some of that?? x

That is nearly the same as me GossipGirly, only once I get to the bathroom not much wants to happen! Its been very frustrating, and the stomach aches ... oh heavens. They are terrible!

It has just started to rain! :( Not very excited about that, as wanted to do some stuff today. Suppose I still can, but its always harder in the rain .. and more exhausting it seems. Lol.

ah yeh sometimes its like that for me too, have u got spd? someone said it might be braxton hix but u feel them diff if u have a touch of spd? I dunno ppfft pregnancy is so baffeling x

i think we all must be a bit bunged up so to speak. I'm tempted to get some laxatives on the go that i'm allowed to take.... if not that but drink a load of apple juice.

god pregnancy is a glorious thing isn't it? haha, piles, constipation, thrush... :dohh:

touch wood i've not been bothered with SPD

I am pretty sure its not BH, just because of the gas and everything. I know something is TRYING to happen. But I will tell you that the pressure/or the feeling of needing to poo is also a sign of labor as well. Its what pushed me to the hospital with my son. I had him the next day, after 15 hours of labor. But it really does feel like you need to poo! :haha:

I have a need a pooh feeling sometimes. This is all very different from last time. last few weeks has you thinking its starting then not and starting again. so head wreaking. But body is getting ready. I keep getting cramps like i will have runs but am constipated a bit . they away now though.

i've been getting cramping on and off for a few weeks now. Mw said it was peanut making her way down to being engaged...

im still cramping though - and i feel super heavy now too

William was feeding here and looking at screen and he is most interested in pichi cat and he is grinning away at it asking what it is.

df, william is such a doll! :)

Pichi, I have been really bound up and my dr told me to use miralax or colace. It has helped me out a ton!

he likes cats, loves cats and dogs. Every time an animal comes on tv or is about he has a smile from ear to ear and loves them. Feeds the dog with treats randomly , I have to take treats off him. And the cat goes for a walk with him, dosnt leave his side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->