~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Morning all, Sounds like we are all having the same issues!! Yesterday at 5.40am contractions started then by dinner they had stopped!!! Just resided myself to the fact this little one is comfy and be here by end mid November whatever!

You&me, shan glad you all well and home holding on tot hos elittle ones a bit longer. Has anyone heard from Rowley?

I am the opposite definitley not constipated well wasn't yesterday anyway (TMI)

Morning girls! Ill do a proper catch-up post when I'm not on my blackberry. Don't want the poor thing to explode hehe.

I'm baking this friday too but no pineapple here - mint squares, fudge, caramel shortbread and maybe some other form of tray bake :)

I know what you mean April bout ignored posts. I feel that way sometimes too *sniffle*

Hope everyone is feeling well x :flower:

I have a little someones foot or something in my left ribs just now and bugger it hurts! Lol

majm....One word WOW

and thanks you for replying....to everyone it seems :haha:

Good morning preggy ladies. so ive been up mega early, house cleaned in preparation of the health visitor coming for a meet and greet, only for her to ring and postpone to next monday Grrr! Dh is in bed as he is on nightshift this week so im now bored, and its only my second day of maternity leave :haha:

cheeky chops this morning at dads bike mags .
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/005.jpg

Majm - your very clever - didn't know you could do that multi quote thing :thumbup: I would no doubt mess it up though as Im rubbish with technology!!.. and ur Dr sounds like a d!ck! Hope Jace forgives you today :flower:

I'm also rubbish at baking (except brownies) so would have too buy a pineapple cake - is it true it can help bring on labour?

hope your friend is ok FGS/Jo :hugs:

AM - I just got life insurance for the 1st time - I got it with my mortgage company though - they use Scottish widows and we got a joint policy for £100k for £19 - might of got cheaper if shopped around but I'm lazy! Try a website like money supermarket to get some ideas of costs? Obv depends on how much u wanna cover and what medical history u have etc but u could prob get a decent amount for less than a tenner?.. My divorce is finally going through too - I'm hoping my decree absolute comes before Phoebe arrives!

DF- William has good taste - cats and bikes :D

Who and when is gonna start the parenting thread? Although some sparklers are already parents, they are not very active on here so doubt that they would start it?

Lol xx

ooo girls just got bk from mw and bazby is fully engaged and when i mentioned i had lost some plug last week and have been getting the achey stomach feeling like i need to toilet and yesterday going 3 times with loose stools she said well it sounds like it isnt gonna be much longer... but i bet i go 2 weeks over, babies are just so unpredictable but signs looking good! x

WOW!!! That was long! :lol

AFM, I went to the doctor today ONLY wait for OVER an hour since the doctor decided to run up to the hospital then and not when he did not have any patients! He ran an HOUR behind and I saw him for literally less than 3 MINUTES!!! :gun: I was PISSED!!! He would not let me talk! :growlmad:

They took more blood to re-test my iron levels and I get those results back in a couple of days.

I start going EVERY week from now on! :happydance: Means the end is near! :D

I go in on Monday to see the other doctor in the clinic that actually LISTENS and takes his time with you. I am getting my cervix checked then and getting tested for Group B Strep. It turned out positive with Jace and I am pretty sure it will with Bryelle too.

ALSO, since the dumb doctor took his sweet time, he made me miss Parents Visitation to eat lunch with Jace today. :cry: Jace was so upset as was I! I am going tomake it up to him tomorrow and have lunch with him then! :thumbup:

Oh its horrible when u wait for ages only to be hurried straight back out, the other day i was waitin for 2hrs to see midwife ??? Glad u get another chance to hav lunch with lil one , i had group b strep with my oldest so with my second they decdied to treat me as if i had it again, now thou im confused as ive mentioned to midwife 3 times now that is it best to get tested so i kno either way as really dont want to stay in ,if not needed ne way she said well if i dont test u and as ethan was cleared from it ur be fine??? do u think i should still go for a test xxxx

ooo girls just got bk from mw and bazby is fully engaged and when i mentioned i had lost some plug last week and have been getting the achey stomach feeling like i need to toilet and yesterday going 3 times with loose stools she said well it sounds like it isnt gonna be much longer... but i bet i go 2 weeks over, babies are just so unpredictable but signs looking good! x

oooh exciting :happydance:

it sounds really positive hun! now get out walking and bouncing on the gym ball lol!!

still bra searching lol :( , consultant tomoz so will learn what pregnancy management is about, how do u all them double quotes lol???

Gossipgirly - hope things start easing for u soon, i had loose stools recently got excited then now back to bunged up guess iron tablets are messin me around, but fully engaged is good sign.

Ive decided i shall buy some eggs this arvo and do some more baking ,i have to be in a baking mood though but im sure it will come , always the way when u got no eggs and u get the urge to bake away.

Hope all of u girls are well and babies are behaving lol mines still hurtin my rib and making me get up in the nite for lil widdles so pointless and when loo is down stairs it feels like a big effort each time x

Oooo GG she's engaged :happydance: I think this little one is just playing around in there making me cramp cramp cramp then it just stops n she's wiggling her bum about haha

definitely not me :haha: i reckon i'll go over! baby has measured a week behind in every scan so im preparing myself for going at least that over!

Me me me post alert. Sorry in advance as I am so pissed off :(

got to hospital at half 9, put on monitor as usual. Chunk was being a bugger as ever so was on it for over an hour. Seriously can't cope with it anymore :(

bonus was that mw did a quick scan as they have a new machine and she wanted practice. Chunk is all in the right place. She said she can still feel a bit of his head though, so more bouncing to be done.

Reason I am pissed off/upset/wanna cry. My bp is really high, it has been up and down but this is first time it has been a real concern. Lower number was in the 90's. So I am sat in muca waiting to go get some tablets for it :( and have to go back to hospital tomorrow to see if they have worked.

I am hoping when I see consultant on Thursday he might just say right we'll induce u next week!!! One can wish. This is all seriously stressing me out mow massively :(

I get head butted in the bladder and near pee to!

william is eating dry wheetabix, he was at that this morning and now again, he seems to like it that way. Will not take with milk. Must think its like a biscuit, but it is a biscuit to says on the box. I just cant imagine eating a dry one.

My little brother never had milk on his cereal. Usually he had things like rice krispies with just sugar on top in a bowl. But with weetabix he's have it spread with butter / marg. I don't know how they can eat it like that - so dry!

Aww am hope they get it stabelised try not to stress urself out too much as that will send it even higher.

Thanks girl, I hope she doesn't come yet I'm ill in bed and have no energy, plus hubby is workin away this week and is over 2 hrs away x

Reason I am pissed off/upset/wanna cry. My bp is really high, it has been up and down but this is first time it has been a real concern. Lower number was in the 90's. So I am sat in muca waiting to go get some tablets for it :( and have to go back to hospital tomorrow to see if they have worked.

I am hoping when I see consultant on Thursday he might just say right we'll induce u next week!!! One can wish. This is all seriously stressing me out mow massively :(

:hugs: You are not having a good time of it are you. Hope they see some sense and decide to induce you next week, or that the tablets do their job and you start feeling better.

Let us know what happens x

majm....One word WOW

and thanks you for replying....to everyone it seems :haha:

Good morning preggy ladies. so ive been up mega early, house cleaned in preparation of the health visitor coming for a meet and greet, only for her to ring and postpone to next monday Grrr! Dh is in bed as he is on nightshift this week so im now bored, and its only my second day of maternity leave :haha:

I so second this - if I go two weeks over I'll be in the nut house before baby is here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->