~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

chella I don't know about your trust but they have recently changed it here to only treating you if a previous baby was affected and not just because you we're previously positive (hope that makes sense) - I was tested at 12 weeks (as the consultant wasn't aware of the changes (-)) and again last week as my madwife will "invent" the need for a swab if you're concerned ;)

I'm due the results on Thursday - you could always do the home test if you're worried or call your PCT force definitive answer on the procedure in your area!

GG good luck honey :D

I want to bake too *stamps foot* but don't have an appropriate kitchen :(

xx

Ive got consultant thursday so ill ask then, as always beter to be safe , im so hungry right now i really want chips soaked in vinegar lol but jus no energy to go fulfil my craving :(

AM - Hope they get it sorted matey and ur blood pressure goes down, txt u thursday to see how consultant goes, ive got my appointment thurs afternoon xxx

Thanks ladies. Sometimes u just need a rant. I called my mum interupted her lunch and had a good cry!! Am home now and am gonna chill on sofa for a bit. I feel rotten, think I am just a bit stressed and under the weather to be honest and travelling to and from hospital doesn't help one bit. All over soon. For all of us that's what keeps me
going now and the real fun begins!!

Dunno what I'd so without u lot :hugs: xxxxxx

I'm 35 weeks today YAY for milestones. Next up moving up the ticker to the last box. My son is also 21 months old today and I remember thinking he would be 21 months almost 22 when I have this baby and now its here.

majm....One word WOW

and thanks you for replying....to everyone it seems :haha:

Good morning preggy ladies. so ive been up mega early, house cleaned in preparation of the health visitor coming for a meet and greet, only for her to ring and postpone to next monday Grrr! Dh is in bed as he is on nightshift this week so im now bored, and its only my second day of maternity leave :haha:

I so second this - if I go two weeks over I'll be in the nut house before baby is here xx

im glad im not the only one counting the seconds and making plans to get the days in! what makes it worse is i def think i am gona go over! just been bouncing on my ball again and about to put the kettle on for my 2nd RLT of the day :haha:

Had another consultant appointment today to check my blood clotting, and he said everything should be fine! That is a relief! Baby is 1/5th engaged but it doesn't seem very much to me at 36 weeks? Who am I to know though!

Hope everyone else is doing ok! I read back a few pages but have totally a bad memory at the moment on who wrote what :dohh:

Had another consultant appointment today to check my blood clotting, and he said everything should be fine! That is a relief! Baby is 1/5th engaged but it doesn't seem very much to me at 36 weeks? Who am I to know though!

Hope everyone else is doing ok! I read back a few pages but have totally a bad memory at the moment on who wrote what :dohh:

Good news about your bloods. As for the engagement, mine was also 1/5 engaged at 36 weeks. Got my 38wk on Friday so hoping it's moved a bit further. I'm still getting stupid heartburn though so got a feeling baby has not moved far yet. Sometimes they don't get into place until the last few days, have a feeling mine will be one of those :cry:

Good news about your bloods. As for the engagement, mine was also 1/5 engaged at 36 weeks. Got my 38wk on Friday so hoping it's moved a bit further. I'm still getting stupid heartburn though so got a feeling baby has not moved far yet. Sometimes they don't get into place until the last few days, have a feeling mine will be one of those :cry:

Heartburn is awful isn't it? I have it majorly at the moment. Nothing seems to get rid of it. Hopefully you will be further engaged this time around!

I won't find out again as my midwife never fills in that box, only the consultant seems to. Quite an annoyance if you ask me. :cry:

According to my midwife today my baby is not engaged at all...good job she doesn't need to be really for my c-section :haha:

Soph, that's crap your BP is raised hun, I am guessing they have put you on Labetalol for it? The tablets may make you feel a bit rough whilst they slow your body down, but they do work :thumbup: did they check your urine too for protein?

some dont engage till labour, William didnt engage at all. Though i maybe with this one with the pressure pain I have.

hi dani :) yeah those are the tablets I have got. Hope they work. Then again I hope they just whip the little mite out now too!! Seriously feel rotten think it is a cold as I am freezing g but not :(

trace of protien in urine too x

hi dani :) yeah those are the tablets I have got. Hope they work. Then again I hope they just whip the little mite out now too!! Seriously feel rotten think it is a cold as I am freezing g but not :(

trace of protien in urine too x

A trace of protein is nothing to worry about hun, it could be caused by simple cross contamination in the sample, for example discharge :thumbup:

What dose did they start you on? If they can keep your BP under control and leave chunks in cooking then they will probably take that option :hugs:

I hope you aren't coming down with anything, and that you feel better soon :hugs:

Tmi!! But she makes me pee in a pot in a special specimin toilet :haha: plus clean myself before I wee. But yeah could still be that and they have always sai a trace is nothing to worry about. Sometimes there, sometimes not.

Am taking 100mg 3 times a day and have a 2 week supply so yes I think they intend on controlling it. Have to go back in the morning to see if the pills have worked.

I think I am just quite rundown. ever since I for out of hospital 8 weeks ago now I hve been back and forth to appointments which are usually always stressful and rarely have a do nothing day to chill or do things to get ready for his arrival. I get so stresses I have to cone home and sleep. My appointments are usually about 3 hours! No wonder my bp is high!! When I have consultant appointments bp is always normal and pulse in the 90's. at hospital is usually high and pulse between 105-115 :(

am they have made me do that before, its just to help make sure clean catch.

Girls do u know if im ok to take throat lozenges and if lemsips are ok?

Hi ladies, Just a really quick 2 second catch up as I have just spent the last 5 minutes speed reading through the last few days just to make sure you were all ok and that I had not missed any more babies!

They kept me in on Monday as Herbert was still using my womb as a hamster wheel but today he/she has been head down at every check!!! I am to have a scan tomorrow and if it stays that way, I will be able to come home and they will manage it in the community with every chance that I will be left to carry on as normal for the rest of my pregnancy. Please stay head down baby!

last night I heard a baby being born, my bed is right next to the doors of the midwife lead unit and they tend to leave them open over night as staff cover both areas. The lady was quiet one minute (she had been in all day due to waters going at 35 weeks) and then she was shouting that she wanted to push,alarms went off and she was sped past my bed and 5 minutes later I heard a bay cry!

Three more ladies went into labour last night, apparently from 10pm onwards it all kicks off :haha:

Must dash as hubby is about to come and he wont fond me as I have escaped from the ward to use the wifi in the food court!

Hopefully will have a propper catch up with you all at home tomorrow night! x

I know water is water but evian is so much nicer than this cheap tesco scotish water! this stuff dosnt go down as nice.

Anyway no lemsip and not sure about lozengers check label. Paracetamol is ok.

And if you start peeing blood or sore cramping then its infection anna, I had one for a month or more was hell! red urine and all.

Hi, Anna when they found a trace of protein in my sample at hospital I got a letter a week later to say I had a water infection and there where no other symptoms other than the early labour. May be thats why you feel a bit rotten today? If it is anti biotics cleared it up in no time. Hope you feel better soon.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you coccobelle

I usually have a trace, as I did today anna but I think i have a bit thrush so she said it would be that and prescribed me a pessary x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->