~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Bartness, Thanks Hon! That is what is happening to me!! I can't barely open my mouth. I bet it is impacted too. So I have lock jaw then. It is really hard to chew! It hurts so bad. :cry:

BHB, I will have to try it without the nuts then! Lol. Yeah, I bought some Orajel and hoping that works!! I really hope that the penicillin helps. The Tylenol with codeine did not help with the pain. :( Just made me super sleepy.

Wow!!! Next week!!! How exciting!!! You'll be just fine Love!! :hugs: I don't blame you one bit for not wanting MIL there to help!! Wow!!! In your HOUSE!!!??? I don't even like people standing by my front door, back door and air conditioner outside unit cuz it still can get inside the house!!! :growlmad:

Morning Girls

:hugs: to the ladies having such bad times

:eek: to the girls who are due very soon

:coffee: to anyother early birds xxxxxxx

Good morning and happy 37 weeks to all the girls sharing the 10th as their due date - we're Full term :) yippee :happydance:

I got woken this morning from my friend who is in Tokyo asking if I'd like anything heh. I LOVE Japan :D

Slightly crappy MW appt yesterday, she forgot to take my bloods or write my measurements down. My BP is up (140/90) so got to go back tomorrow-no other signs of PE though and baby is breech now-thought I felt lots of movements in the middle of Monday night!
Any tips on getting LO to move before Monday when I have my next scan as they're talking of booking me for an ECV then if still breech?
Thinking of everyone who's feeling pants, gorgeous pic Bushtwins! :cloud9:

Pinklizzy. Apparently the birthing ball is good for encouraging baby to turn :) I've found that since I've been working so far up to due date baby has stayed head dow as I've been on my feet all day. Maybe a good ol' walk would help too

I hate tooth aches i alwatys get them and know i should get some teeth out but dont like to get it done when pregnant and my dentist only does 5 mins apps one tooth at a time! never do what you want them to do. I want veneers! need money for that lots of it.

I have carpol tunnel in my hands and spd this morning.

Morning Ladies

Ok gonna try my best too catch up on last 24 hrs!!

@Bushtwins - your boys are gorgeous - you and Mrs Bushtwins must be so proud :hugs:

@ GossGrl - How exciting - sounding like your body is getting ready for the arrival soon!! Hopefully your OH will be home before anything happens though... My Mum said real contractions are just really painful period pains? Im also sure I read somewhere that real labour contractions are no more than 5 minutes apart and last between 30 secs - 1 min... Not experienced it myself yet obv, so can't say more than that :shrug:

@Lizzy - the ball helped me = within 2 days of bouncing on it baby turned :thumbup: .. hope everything goes better for u at appt tomorrow

@Pichi - get your friend too send you as much Hello Kitty stuff as they can - they have tons there!! And :happydance: on full term!

@BHB - Do you think you will make it too your csect date?? :winkwink: And do you have a friend or another family member who can come and help you out?

@AM - Sorry too hear your having issues with your BP now - hope the tablets work! :hugs:

@Coco - hope scan goes well today and you can go home! :hugs:

@Majm - do u get free dental treatment whilst pregnant in the US? I'd go and get it seen too - last thing you need with a new baby is not being able too sleep due too teeth pain

Hope everyone else is well?

AFM - Not much too report - just the normal aches and pains, bad heartburn stopping me sleeping etc :(
I think I'll defo be going over - I don't get many BH and I have not had any discharge or any other signs that she is coming anytime soon!

Lol xx

.. we also have another sparkler arrival - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...7-period-like-cramps-update-my-baby-here.html

Becci is on our list as being due on the 12th Nov!

Lol xx

And she is only a few days ahead of me to. I get amazed when I see baby and the size when poeple are same dates as me nearly as its hard to imagine thats all in there. Sorry if that dosnt make sence. Makes me feel better if i go now all would be fine.

AFM, I am now on Tylenol with codeine and Penicillin. :( My left top wisdom tooth has cut through and been this way for a few years. As of Friday, I have been having a horrid pain with it. I don't know if it is pushing more out, if food is stuck ( I have tried to see if so) or if I just cut the gums from tortilla chips I ate. Either way, my gum is swollen bad and I am in a ton of pain and can barely open my mouth. I go into the dentist on Thursday for my cleaning and hope they can tell me how to just go about getting the sucker removed. Mark said it needs to GO! :cry: I would have to go to an Oral Surgeon. :(

BHB glad the fluid has come back up, It sucks that dh has to go bk to work, u will have to try and take it easy, hopefully u will have a speedy recovery!

Pichi! Tokyo = lots of hello kitty! lol although its every were in this country too at the moment! I keep thinking of you when I see it.

Pinklizzy, bounce on a ball, sit with ur back up straight dont slouch on sofas ect, tell baby to move lol! sorry ur mw is crap at least if ur back today u could mention bloods and measurements.. dont worry too much about 1 high bp its hopefully settled and if ur stressed out it will surely be raised xx

DF sorry about carpel tunnel, I hear u on the spd.. whats the carpel tunnel feel like, cos my little finger and the finger next to it and down the side of my hands constantly feel crampy when i squeeze?

lolpants - thanks i bet I go overdue, but becci was due the same day as me so thats scary! the pains seem to have stopped i think she was just wiggling on my pelvic floor!

Majm - some resuables do leak its just trial and error till u find one that is suitable for ur LO

afm - feeling a little better than yesterday but had a rough night, thank goodness for paracetamol and vix vapour rub! My body is just acheing all over, it was horrid turing over in bed last night x

oh and majm i tried the multiquote thing it just doesnt want to work for me x

thats it gg, cramps in hands, swelling sometimes,. sore joints in hands. :( whole hand sore.

Morning Ladies

@Pichi - get your friend too send you as much Hello Kitty stuff as they can - they have tons there!! And :happydance: on full term!

ah see everyone thinks that hello kitty originated from Japan but it actually never. It was originally from London but the Japanese loved it ^___^ bit of random trivia for you heh.
He bought me a little Doraemon Romper for Peanut - how sweet

Pichi! Tokyo = lots of hello kitty! lol although its every were in this country too at the moment! I keep thinking of you when I see it.

haha that's what everyone keeps saying to me. Hello Kitty = me apparently... i think it's because of the extent i went with getting her tattoo'd to me... :happydance::blush:

AFM: cramping again this morning - i think little one is wiggling down a little more...

thanks DF I will have a word with MW, nothing you can do for it tho is there its just normal, I heard on discovery home and health that its just a bit of fluid that presses on nerves or something with swelling in pregnancy

Pichi - oh and I never new that HK originated in London! wow learn something every day! x

Off to work now but plan to spend tonight bouncing! Have been reading up on how to get LO to turn, I spend about 10 hrs a day on my feet most days so hoped that would've persuaded him/her into the right position by now :dohh:
Really, really don't want a c-section!

remember to sit up straight and dont slouch as baby drops back with your curve sitting up forces them around and up straight x

It is reassuring how good that baby Isabella looks! But it is also mad too think I have a bigger baby than that inside me!? Everyone tells me my bump is small, but at growth scan the other day the est weight was 7lb6!! :wacko:

Pichi - I wanna see a pic of ur tattoo!! Unless its somewhere u can't show us :winkwink:

Lizzy - I thought u'd started Mat leave already?? Hopefully the being on ur feet will help

Lol xx

I have a doctors appointment today which I'm happy about because baby hasn't been moving as much (which I know is normal) but I'll feel better after we listen to the heart beat.

Yesterday I had intense pain in my tailbone like someone kicked it which I also read was normal but it wasn't fun.

i just wanna say that my midwife told me that its a rumour that bubs movements should slow down the further you prgress with pregnancy, i said it to her when she asked about my LOs movements and she said that it was something she'd heard a lot recently but that it just isn't true, she said they become less vigorous but that there should still be as many. i ended up going in for monitoring...all was fine :D
not trying to scare anyone just thought i'd let u know..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->