~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

heya girls

joinin in now as im in limbo land . ...

im due nov 19th team :yellow:

we just ordered our pram today aswel, really wanted the peach but had to be realistic were not in a position to afford it and dad didnt really seem that pleased with helping us pay towards that paticular pram, he said it should come with an engine for that price :( so we opted for our original spot, the mothercare my3 in the lime x

I like that one too :)

Loads I liked really, I even started looking at the Bugs today, mum had to drag me away! I made my mind up weeks ago and she said I'd regret it if I started umming and arring about it :)

We got our pram delivered earlier because our order was processed quicker so I had a wee play with it before packing it back up. Now its sitting in the spare room waiting for peanut :)

Kellycool; I hope everything is ok. I'm sure it is. Baby might just be havingg a growth spurt :)

heya girls

joinin in now as im in limbo land . ...

im due nov 19th team :yellow:

Welcome :flower:

Kelly - Hope you are ok :)

Well he has been moving more this afternoon. Maybe I didn;t notice cos I was out and about. But the movements are more dull, they just don't seem strong. I have nothing to compare it to so I am sure is all normal. I do not see limbs or anything poking out, but my belly does move sometimes!

:argh: I'm sneaking over here a few days early (27 weeks on Monday) As much as I've been in denial about going into 3rd tri and getting closer to due date, my expanding bump and constantly wriggling bubba are giving the game away!

Have any of you girls been having problems with swollen feet? The last two days I've done a couple of long shifts (12hrs on Friday) and when I get home my feet are huge! It goes down after 30 mins or so of having them elevated but just wondered if I should be concerned?

i get fat feet too - my mw said as long and hands n face rnt puffing up ttoo i'd b ok, but if i was worried to ring up

Thank you for the wishes girlies.. Bubs seemed to perk up at around 6pm and spotting has stopped for now. Have noticed it for about a week now (the spotting) but since baby has been so active it hasn't worried me too much.. Anna, glad baby started moving agian for you too.. oooooooo, the prams sound lovely. i so baldy want a Graco Symbio but we still have our travel system from DS so seems a bit wasteful.. Hope you all have a lovely evening :)

Thanks Missymojo- I think it's just due to being on my feet so much but I'll keep an eye on it. Had something that went 'pop' in my heel last week too which is agony but don't want to end up admitted to hospital again so I'm ignoring that for now!

:argh: I'm sneaking over here a few days early (27 weeks on Monday) As much as I've been in denial about going into 3rd tri and getting closer to due date, my expanding bump and constantly wriggling bubba are giving the game away!

Have any of you girls been having problems with swollen feet? The last two days I've done a couple of long shifts (12hrs on Friday) and when I get home my feet are huge! It goes down after 30 mins or so of having them elevated but just wondered if I should be concerned?

Everything of mine seems swollen too-wedding rings were off along time ago which sucks! Some cooling leg and foot spray feels really nice and helps a bit.. Hope it gets better for you xx

Anyone else suffering with heartburn? Mine has only started in a bad way since Thursday and it is almost constant. Am drinking milk to get me through till Tuesday when I can get a prescription for a big bottle of gaviscon :)

Anyone else suffering with heartburn? Mine has only started in a bad way since Thursday and it is almost constant. Am drinking milk to get me through till Tuesday when I can get a prescription for a big bottle of gaviscon :)

Heartburn is a killer-I have had it since 1st tri and go through about 3 bottles gaviscon a week-need to get to doc for a prescription, costing a fortune! PS: where did you get your maternity bras anna?

I've had heartburn with peanut since about 12 weeks. Feels like I've been drinking acid :(

I haven't suffered from heartburn much since being pregnant but I had it badly when I had a broken rib a couple of years ago and found that peppermint tea really helped.

I had quite mild heartburn a few weeks ago and bought some Gaviston tablets but never needed to use them. Is gone now and fingers crossed it stays away!

I got them from M&S, they are nursing bras so clip down too, but I dunno if they will last me when I bf though. I just needed new comfy bras now and to be honest there stock was shit. Loads of small sizes but barely anything about a 36 :(

Still they will do me for next 3 months :)

Wow sorry this is soo none pregnancy related but I am just so happy! It's my 21st birthday on Monday, I really wasn't expecting much.. my mum and dad are paying for a 4D scan at babybond for me on Saturday which I am mega excited about and I didn't expect to get anything else from them...anyways I've just been at their house and there was a big present wrapped up in the corner, they wanted me to open it while I was there so my dad could see me open it... and OMG...a brand new laptop!!! They totally threw me off by wrapping it up and putting it in a HUGE box.. I never would have guessed... I have the best mum and dad ever, they spoil me rotten!! xx

That's so lovely Lou! What wonderful parents!

I know, sometimes I forget just how fantastic they are. They do so much for me and I hardly feel I deserve it! xx

Aw, you do have a lovely mummy and daddy Loula. Enjoy your scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"