~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Not much room to move about near the end but I had beard that to. Though I seen some say in here baby was active right through labour also.

my mw said that movemnt doesnt decrease but theres a shift from belly rolling kicks to smaller rolls and wriggles, as the room is less, but we should still notice a similar waking and sleepng pattern to movements.

It is reassuring how good that baby Isabella looks! But it is also mad too think I have a bigger baby than that inside me!? Everyone tells me my bump is small, but at growth scan the other day the est weight was 7lb6!! :wacko:

Pichi - I wanna see a pic of ur tattoo!! Unless its somewhere u can't show us :winkwink:

Lizzy - I thought u'd started Mat leave already?? Hopefully the being on ur feet will help

Lol xx

haha no it's not somewhere bad - they're on my feet ^_^
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/IMG00023-20090522-2041.jpg
that was when they were freshly done.

woo hoo. only technically 2 more days to work till i'm on maternity leave :happydance:

technically my maternity leave doesn't start till the 2nd November but i had a week's holiday to take

haha pichi they are so cute! Its crazy u just going on mat leave as I have sweet FA since 24 weeks when we moved towns and I had to leave my job.. sooooo boring!

i've been really lucky that i've had an easy pregnancy so i've been able to work. i would work right up given the chance but i think i'd rather give myself time to get everything organised and ready without rushing :)

aw you must be so bored by now and just wanting bubs here!

iv been bored out of my brains for the last 14 weeks! I dont really know anyone round here so its been hell :(

aw that's crap. i think i'm actually going to miss work as mental as that sounds! i'm feeling very creative recently though so i might make a few things for peanut while i'm waiting for her to make her grand entrance hehe

my Nana has knitted her a tiny little hello kitty. my nanas words were " i thought i would knit her a wee hello kitty so her little hands can hold onto it"

awwww

aww bless ur nana

:hug: gossipgirly - hope u make friends soon hun

haha awww thats sweet!

yeh im getting there have met some people through nct course and when baby is here and old enough will go along to coffee mornings and other baby things! x

where i am it's kinda country anyways so everyone kinda keeps themselves to themselves... luckly i still have the car to drive about to see my mates but - because this little one is getting bigger, it's getting more and more uncomfy to drive >__>

question for you girlies: has anyone ordered/rented a TENs machine? after having a conversation with a few girls on another thread plus a very nice customer in my work reccommending me one i've went and rented mine for 6 weeks

Pichi - they are awesome!! I've heard feet are one of the most painful places to get tattooed - and one girl I know said it hurt more than labour - so at least ur prepared :winkwink: and aww bless ur wee Scottish Nana :hugs: There is something cuter about Scottish old ladies - My OH is Scottish and I love his Nan!
As for the TENS machine - I'm supposed to be buying one from Lloyds as they were selling a labour one for £30 - but I'm totally skint after some unexpected bills - hoping that they are still doing it come the 28th as will have money again then!

I'm loving my Mat leave and just doing nothing!! I have done some cleaning/organising etc but majority of time I just chill out and I love it!!

I don't feel as many movements but they hurt now when she does!

Lol xx

I got mine from lloyds was £10 few years ago and still working away. can get the replacement pads online and all. I have it packed in hospital bag.

hehe yeah all my family are in Scotland :) i like it here - besides the fact that there is snow on the hills already!

as for foot tattoos i didn't find them too bad but i quite like getting tattoo'd :blush:

my TENs machine is £22 for 6 weeks which will do me fine. i'm liking the idea of a boost button haha

DF: are you not going to use it before you get to hospital? I plan on using it to prevent me from having to go into hospital so soon (if i think i need to)

Slightly crappy MW appt yesterday, she forgot to take my bloods or write my measurements down. My BP is up (140/90) so got to go back tomorrow-no other signs of PE though and baby is breech now-thought I felt lots of movements in the middle of Monday night!
Any tips on getting LO to move before Monday when I have my next scan as they're talking of booking me for an ECV then if still breech?
Thinking of everyone who's feeling pants, gorgeous pic Bushtwins! :cloud9:

Wow! How did she forget to take your BP!? That's one of the first things the nurses do when I go to the doctor. I hope baby flips soon hon! :hugs:

I hate tooth aches i alwatys get them and know i should get some teeth out but dont like to get it done when pregnant and my dentist only does 5 mins apps one tooth at a time! never do what you want them to do. I want veneers! need money for that lots of it.

I have carpol tunnel in my hands and spd this morning.

Toothaches are horrible! I keep messing with it with my tongue and I need to quit! LOL

I hope your pain goes away hon! :hugs:

@Majm - do u get free dental treatment whilst pregnant in the US? I'd go and get it seen too - last thing you need with a new baby is not being able too sleep due too teeth pain

Hope everyone else is well?

AFM - Not much too report - just the normal aches and pains, bad heartburn stopping me sleeping etc :(
I think I'll defo be going over - I don't get many BH and I have not had any discharge or any other signs that she is coming anytime soon!

Lol xx

No, it's not free, but My DH is in the US Army so we have the insurance. I think I will have to pay some out of pocket with the wisdom tooth though because it will be a surgery. I go for my cleaning tomorrow and they can refer me to the Oral Surgeon so I can get a quote on how much it will cost. I would like to get it out ASAP so I hope they can do payment arrangements.

.. we also have another sparkler arrival - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...7-period-like-cramps-update-my-baby-here.html

Becci is on our list as being due on the 12th Nov!

Lol xx

Thanks! I'll update! :thumbup:

Majm - some resuables do leak its just trial and error till u find one that is suitable for ur LO

afm - feeling a little better than yesterday but had a rough night, thank goodness for paracetamol and vix vapour rub! My body is just acheing all over, it was horrid turing over in bed last night x

Ok! Thanks Hon! Like some disposables leak.

I love Vick's. Helps me breathe better. I hope you feel better soon Love! :hugs:

oh and majm i tried the multiquote thing it just doesnt want to work for me x

Hmm...??? After you clicked on all of the + signs, what did you click on next?

ah see everyone thinks that hello kitty originated from Japan but it actually never. It was originally from London but the Japanese loved it ^___^ bit of random trivia for you heh.
AFM: cramping again this morning - i think little one is wiggling down a little more...

I would have guessed Japan too!!! :lol: I learned something new today! :D

The cramping sucks!!!Mine comes and goes. I don't get them every time I get my BH, but just mainly at night and early morning.

Off to work now but plan to spend tonight bouncing! Have been reading up on how to get LO to turn, I spend about 10 hrs a day on my feet most days so hoped that would've persuaded him/her into the right position by now :dohh:
Really, really don't want a c-section!

I really really do not want a C-Section too!!!

:hugs: everyone, been lurking xx

:hugs: How have you been doing Love?

I have a doctors appointment today which I'm happy about because baby hasn't been moving as much (which I know is normal) but I'll feel better after we listen to the heart beat.

Yesterday I had intense pain in my tailbone like someone kicked it which I also read was normal but it wasn't fun.

I hope your doctor's appt goes well hon! :hugs: I have not had the tailbone pain... Yet... LOL But I did have some pain around down in that area last Friday night. I hope the pain stays away! :flower:

i just wanna say that my midwife told me that its a rumour that bubs movements should slow down the further you prgress with pregnancy, i said it to her when she asked about my LOs movements and she said that it was something she'd heard a lot recently but that it just isn't true, she said they become less vigorous but that there should still be as many. i ended up going in for monitoring...all was fine :D
not trying to scare anyone just thought i'd let u know..xx

I was wondering about that because when I was pregnant with Jace, he was still SUPER active rolling all over the place! :lol:

haha no it's not somewhere bad - they're on my feet ^_^
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/IMG00023-20090522-2041.jpg
that was when they were freshly done.

Did that HURT!!! Ouch! Feet are so sensitive! :lol:

aw that's crap. i think i'm actually going to miss work as mental as that sounds! i'm feeling very creative recently though so i might make a few things for peanut while i'm waiting for her to make her grand entrance hehe

my Nana has knitted her a tiny little hello kitty. my nanas words were " i thought i would knit her a wee hello kitty so her little hands can hold onto it"

awwww

I miss working myself. :(

That is super sweet of your Nana! :kiss:

question for you girlies: has anyone ordered/rented a TENs machine? after having a conversation with a few girls on another thread plus a very nice customer in my work reccommending me one i've went and rented mine for 6 weeks

My dad owns one that his insurance pais for. I love those things! They really do work! I am gonna ask him to bring it when they come down for Bryelle's arrival! :D

where i am it's kinda country anyways so everyone kinda keeps themselves to themselves... luckly i still have the car to drive about to see my mates but - because this little one is getting bigger, it's getting more and more uncomfy to drive >__>

lloyds online do them, dont need a dear one they all do same basic job unless you want one with the button for quick dart. Also tens dosnt just help pain it also realeases seratonin in your body causing happiness which I believe helps with PND as I never got PND and was told I would surely have it.

Also poeple keep themselves here to only ones that dont are the ones right in your business . I tend to not make many friends especially not around me as I dont want people interfering in my life I had far to much of that in the past. People tend to like me then try to control me then when I rebel as I do not listen to any one if i dont want to theres a fall out. Not many poeple will except me as I am as I do with them. Even explains why my mother dosnt talk to me. I have no friends at all i talk to face to face just online. How sad am I. Neighbours will talk thats different but I tend to keep convo to a min.

haha awww thats sweet!

yeh im getting there have met some people through nct course and when baby is here and old enough will go along to coffee mornings and other baby things! x
See i wouldnt go as poeple are nosy and ask way to much here and becuase i dont fit in as it is with my parenting it would be torture! like going to a hairdressers here they question your every dam min of your life and what you do then bitch about you when you leave. :nope: I find it hard to trust.

hehe yeah all my family are in Scotland :) i like it here - besides the fact that there is snow on the hills already!

as for foot tattoos i didn't find them too bad but i quite like getting tattoo'd :blush:

my TENs machine is £22 for 6 weeks which will do me fine. i'm liking the idea of a boost button haha

DF: are you not going to use it before you get to hospital? I plan on using it to prevent me from having to go into hospital so soon (if i think i need to)

I was induced last time so no idea what labour feels like but i didnt use it during labour as i had an epi which failed anyway. But after for after pains i did use it. i thought it was a bit useless but then I was in a lot of pain after c section and hours of labour and morphine. I used it a lot after it must have helped some what.

Oh Yes, AFM, I am going to have lunch with 2 of my girlfriends who are preggo also and another friend who just had her baby in August. Her DH just deployed to Honduras for a year and she really needs to be kept busy because it is VERY depressing! Mark deployed to Iraq for a year when Jace was only 11 days old! :cry: That was SSSOOO Hard!

My feet and Ankles will not stop swelling! They just love to be fat and make me miserable! :cry: They hurt! Non of my shoes are comfy!!! I can't wear flip flops because I can't paint my toenails and I sure as hell will not go in public with ugly toenails! :haha:

Oh Yes, AFM, I am going to have lunch with 2 of my girlfriends who are preggo also and another friend who just had her baby in August. Her DH just deployed to Honduras for a year and she really needs to be kept busy because it is VERY depressing! Mark deployed to Iraq for a year when Jace was only 11 days old! :cry: That was SSSOOO Hard!

My feet and Ankles will not stop swelling! They just love to be fat and make me miserable! :cry: They hurt! Non of my shoes are comfy!!! I can't wear flip flops because I can't paint my toenails and I sure as hell will not go in public with ugly toenails! :haha:

as soon as i get in from work i make sure i put my feet up - stops those sexy cankles appearing :haha:

dear god, feels like peanut is shifting furniture in my belly today haha

Happened to me last pregnancy for the last 10 weeks of it and high bp. I had to wear my sisters pink crocs because no other shoe would fit and I didnt want to walk about in slippers in case someone thought I was a millie (pj wearing northern irish chav type in street) so I choose pink fake crocs . The shame. :blush:

Also poeple keep themselves here to only ones that dont are the ones right in your business . I tend to not make many friends especially not around me as I dont want people interfering in my life I had far to much of that in the past. People tend to like me then try to control me then when I rebel as I do not listen to any one if i dont want to theres a fall out. Not many poeple will except me as I am as I do with them. Even explains why my mother dosnt talk to me. I have no friends at all i talk to face to face just online. How sad am I. Neighbours will talk thats different but I tend to keep convo to a min.

I'm the same way! I am what people call "Too Nice" and I have changed that! I am more of a Bitch now! I am now defending and taking up for myself. I HATE confrontation but I am SO TIRED of being taken advantage of and being stabbed in the back and then talked about like I am the one who is the evil one. I am very sensitive and tend to get my feelings hurt easily, but I hate Hypocritical People and I have Met QUITE a lot of them as I am an American Army Wife!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->