~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Loulabump, Karma is a bitch :) that is all i have to say to people who do horrible things like that

AM, its crazy, im hoping she is at least 8.5 because i want her to wear some of her newborn clothes she got! I just can't believe me going on 39 weeks is here! I get to find out my date tomorrow, but he said that if he determines I need to get her out sooner than it could be tomorrow!!!!! He really doesnt want me going into labor just because he is worried she could get stuck in my pelvis, and I have been having pretty strong contractions for the past couple of days, very irregular, but strong. It would be cool if she were born tomorrow too, then she would be another 21st birthday in my family. My dad, grandma, brother, and husband all have 21st birthdays! lol
Also with your friend, just be there for her. I have had to go through this twice before with family members, but they were horrible about it and tried to make me feel bad because I had mine still and they didn't. But i know your friend wouldnt do that by the sounds of things :hugs:

And with the myth about our lo's movements slowing down, i call BS!!!! Madelyn has been kicking so hard and just as often as before she had no room in there, now its just a little bit more painful when she does it lol!

Woke up at 2am with headache, pain killers back to sleep. William has me up early and I feel headache coming back and really sick like my breakfast is going to come up and feel period pain again. :( William and Darren going to his mums early so I think I will go back to bed sod the house work.

Sorry you're feeling rough DF, I feel sick this morning too :wacko:
Bounced on my ball for a couple of hours last night and took the dog for a longer walk before going to bed. Going to go for a swim this afternoon too I think.
Cocobelle-so glad Herbert has moved, hope this little shrimp decides to do the same!
AM-hope it all goes well with consultant today, the urine sample thing sounds odd!
Sorry I haven't replied to everyone, better get my arse off to work, only one more 10hr shift to go after today :happydance:

I have cramps ion my bum and ass i dont like it, sore back starting again., now i am freaking myself out. And baby is quiet! I think i need a pooh but i just went :(

Morning girlies.. Sorry to those with insomnia.. and grrr to people's dumb ass questions..
I have an extremely sore foof, like right in there-sore cervix perhaps but not sure what that could be?
Off to see the photies from our family shoot-will post some if I buy any although I am guessing they will cost an arm and leg!

Lol I peed in it!! It's like a yellow funnel thing that is easier to catch your wee but yeah the powder in the bottle is odd!

Leaving now will update an catch up layer xx

Why is it my other halfs ones cant be on time for anything! we get up early to get william ready as darren and him is going to his grans today, his bro is suppose to pick him up at 9am and we call him and he is still in bed! now i have a toddler fully dressed since way before 9 stomping aroiund the place looking to go to his grans and walk about outside getting impatient! but if we where not ready the shouting that would happen.

Well I am home and 38 weeks today so just 14 days left until my EDD :happydance:

AFM: well as I said above, I am home as Herbert has been head down for 24 hours now and has started to move down enough to probably not come back out but I still have to get my MW to do regular checks and at the first sign of anything untoward, I will be straight back in there with no chance of parole until Herbert is born :rofl: I feel very tender in the pelvic area after all the pushing and poking that I have been subjected to several times a day, I am surprised I am not bruised!

The really good news is that I have now been passed back to midwife lead care so providing all stays as it is, I can use the midwife lead birthing unit (based at my hospital) and have a water birth as originally planned, provided I don't go over due as then they would prefer to induce me (due to my previous obstetric history and the huge age gap between babies) and then it will be bye bye water birth. So I have 2 weeks to get things moving naturally which means as of now, I will be doing all I can to encourage Herbert to get a move on!

One last thing, at 38 weeks exactly, Herbert is estimated to weigh 6lb 9oz, has a fair bit of hair and the cutest little button nose! I can't wait o have him/her in my arms now.

Thats fab news! I really hope ur little monkey stays this way. Does anyone know why they immiediatly opt for section when a baby is breech as they can still be delivered its can just be a bit slower?

Loulabump, Karma is a bitch :) that is all i have to say to people who do horrible things like that

AM, its crazy, im hoping she is at least 8.5 because i want her to wear some of her newborn clothes she got! I just can't believe me going on 39 weeks is here! I get to find out my date tomorrow, but he said that if he determines I need to get her out sooner than it could be tomorrow!!!!! He really doesnt want me going into labor just because he is worried she could get stuck in my pelvis, and I have been having pretty strong contractions for the past couple of days, very irregular, but strong. It would be cool if she were born tomorrow too, then she would be another 21st birthday in my family. My dad, grandma, brother, and husband all have 21st birthdays! lol
Also with your friend, just be there for her. I have had to go through this twice before with family members, but they were horrible about it and tried to make me feel bad because I had mine still and they didn't. But i know your friend wouldnt do that by the sounds of things :hugs:

And with the myth about our lo's movements slowing down, i call BS!!!! Madelyn has been kicking so hard and just as often as before she had no room in there, now its just a little bit more painful when she does it lol!

thats what im worried about too, I have a newborn that wont fit in some of the cute newborn clothes :(. def agree with the painful movements!

Woke up at 2am with headache, pain killers back to sleep. William has me up early and I feel headache coming back and really sick like my breakfast is going to come up and feel period pain again. :( William and Darren going to his mums early so I think I will go back to bed sod the house work.

sorry ur feeling crappy DF hope ur not getting a nasty headcold, i feel today will be my last day with sniffles

Why is it my other halfs ones cant be on time for anything! we get up early to get william ready as darren and him is going to his grans today, his bro is suppose to pick him up at 9am and we call him and he is still in bed! now i have a toddler fully dressed since way before 9 stomping aroiund the place looking to go to his grans and walk about outside getting impatient! but if we where not ready the shouting that would happen.

hope he isnt waiting much longer for him !

woop get me and the multiquote!! I worked it out! u have the click them all then press quote!!

afm - feeling better today cold seems to be dissapearing:happydance: had a pretty crap nights sleep last nite (as per) but this time its cos hub is away and I hate sleeping alone.

I have a question, should I be worried or just keep an eye? I had to use a canistan pessery and cream prescribed by the midwife last night for thrush and when I woke this morning I had 2 small specs of blood on my underwear. I dont know where its come from, just somewere up front from where it is but I dont know if its from the outside maybe I caught my nail on it or scratched in the night :wacko: feelsa bit pointless ringing the midwife for it

Just wanted to drop by and say a huge congrates to all the ladies on here with there babies!! xxxx

Gossip girly - I don't know what advice to give...... Sorry hope someone else can be more helpful than me.

Df - sounds like labour is near! Exciting

AFM - had my anti-nat appt today and baby is 4/5 engaged!!!!! Or 1/5 palpable....... Either way only a little bit more to make baby fully engaged. SO EXCITED!

love

whats it feel like when baby is engaged?

and all my things are gone now. Except spd pain and walking like a penguin. Maybe I will have a morning labour since I woke more than once feeling like labour was soon. Humm labour is soon.

it feels like nipping the bottom of the uterus or like electric shock type pains up ur foof lol x

Oh I have some potentially bad news. So any advice would be much appriciated.

At my baby shower on Sunday my friend told me she was pregnant (8 weeks) so pleased for her as she had a mmc nearly 2 years ago and then had fertility issues. Her hubbie had to have an op but they were good to go and she fell easily :) Anyway she started bleeding on Monday and still is today and has begun to get cramps. she told me she doesn't feel pregnant anymore and is convinced it is over.

I had this on and off for the 1st 10 weeks! I didn't believe I was pregnant till I saw her on my 1st scan!! Hopefully its just a scare - if not then Im sure your friend will not take it out on you :hugs:

My insomnia is getting the best of me ladies. I didnt get to sleep until about 6 30 this morning! And if one more person says, "its your body getting you ready for when the baby is here" im seriously going to kill.....sorry for the rant. :S

I get that ALL the time!! Drives me potty too!!

Well I am home and 38 weeks today so just 14 days left until my EDD :happydance:

One last thing, at 38 weeks exactly, Herbert is estimated to weigh 6lb 9oz, has a fair bit of hair and the cutest little button nose! I can't wait o have him/her in my arms now.
:happydance: that your home and 38 weeks!! I must have a big baby as mine was measuring larger at 37.3wks at 7lb6!! eek!

I have an extremely sore foof, like right in there-sore cervix perhaps but not sure what that could be?
:hugs: I have it more in my bum area than my foof TBH - but sounds like it could be your cervix readying - it can take hrs-weeks but at least its starting :thumbup:

I get to find out my date tomorrow, but he said that if he determines I need to get her out sooner than it could be tomorrow!!!!! He really doesnt want me going into labor just because he is worried she could get stuck in my pelvis, and I have been having pretty strong contractions for the past couple of days, very irregular, but strong. It would be cool if she were born tomorrow too, then she would be another 21st birthday in my family. My dad, grandma, brother, and husband all have 21st birthdays! lol

OMG BHB - Tomorrow!! eeks!! :happydance: GL either way!!

Just wanted to drop by and say a huge congrates to all the ladies on here with there babies!! xxxx
:hugs: Hope too see you in 1st tri soon hun :hugs:

AFM - had my anti-nat appt today and baby is 4/5 engaged!!!!! Or 1/5 palpable....... Either way only a little bit more to make baby fully engaged. SO EXCITED!

love

Im 4/5ths too - what does it mean??

whats it feel like when baby is engaged?

and all my things are gone now. Except spd pain and walking like a penguin. Maybe I will have a morning labour since I woke more than once feeling like labour was soon. Humm labour is soon.

Good too hear your feeling better!!

AFM... This is 1st go at multi quote - so think Ive done it right - If I have missed you Im sorry- just not good at this sorta thing :flower:
I feel like Ive broken my back - was in agony all last night and this morning - tried having a bath/paracetamol/heat pad etc and nothing has helped :(

Lol xx

I have had sore back to it comes and goes but if i walk long then it really really hurts!

Also now walking like a ape and not penguin as I can feel baby push down.

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!

Have seen consultant, chunk is head down, 3/5ths engaged and a good size :) as soon as consultant saw I was now on bp tablets that was that. I am in on Monday for an examination and to book my induction date. He said a week to 10 days max so my chunky monkey should be here by next weekend.

Fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: to everyone!!

Oh GG the pessary could have hit your cervix and caused a small bleed especially if cervix is soft will ne easier to irritate.

No word from my friend yet x x

Hi razcox. Lovely to hear from you :) thanks! Do I see you have just for :bfp: massive congratulations . Lots of sticky dust coming your way x x x

I know, I was in a bit of shock and nearly cried and just said fuuuuuuuuck :rofl:

I don't know what happens if I am totally non favourable, suppose how the induction proceeds depends on that. I know nothing. Just that Monday I will know for sure :)

It is a weird feeling being so scared and excited at the same time x x

all seems real then when your told. If i was told baby was engaged I would crap it. again I dont feel well I have headache again and feel crappy. :(

Hi Razcox!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->