~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I have been gone for the past couple of days, and I can surely tell! I made it to page 417 in catching up, but realized I still have tons of pages to read through at that point and just gave up!

I am full-term now, had my appointment yesterday. MW said she felt there was no need to check my cervix, and will do it next week. I actually felt kind of rushed out, like I am not important because I have had a fairly routine/easy pregancy. Maybe I am just being sensitive, but seriously? It was like a 10 minute appointment, if that. I was just left unsatisfied tbh.

I think its jealousy, as my friend who is due Nov 7, me Nov 10, has had multiple ultrasounds and a growth scan, and I have only had my routine ultrasounds and obviously no growth scan since there was never a reason ... and I just want to see my baby! It gets really frustrating at times.

In other news, I am tired today, and think going back to bed would be amazing. The baby hasn't been moving near as much as usual, addressed my concerns with MW yesterday and she said to eat and drink something cold and sugary and then lay down for an hour and I should feel atleast 4-6 movements within that hour. Guess someone forgot to mention to her that I have an 11 month old, and lying down for an hour is only something that would happen in my dreams! :|

Just wanted to drop by and say a huge congrates to all the ladies on here with there babies!! xxxx

Thanks Hon! how are you doing? Congrats on your recent :bfp: :hugs:

it feels like nipping the bottom of the uterus or like electric shock type pains up ur foof lol x

Thanks! That's good to know! :thumbup:

Also, did you call the doctor about the spotting?

I have had sore back to it comes and goes but if i walk long then it really really hurts!

Also now walking like a ape and not penguin as I can feel baby push down.

I have back pain that comes and goes too. It is on my lower right side and when it acts up it affect my entire right leg, hip, etc. :(

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!

Have seen consultant, chunk is head down, 3/5ths engaged and a good size :) as soon as consultant saw I was now on bp tablets that was that. I am in on Monday for an examination and to book my induction date. He said a week to 10 days max so my chunky monkey should be here by next weekend.

Fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: to everyone!!

Oh GG the pessary could have hit your cervix and caused a small bleed especially if cervix is soft will ne easier to irritate.

No word from my friend yet x x

HOLY CRAP!!! HOW EXCITING!!! :happydance:

Just heard from my friend. No heartbeat, d&c Monday. Gutted :(

:cry: I am so sorry for your friend's loss. :hug:

I have been gone for the past couple of days, and I can surely tell! I made it to page 417 in catching up, but realized I still have tons of pages to read through at that point and just gave up!

I am full-term now, had my appointment yesterday. MW said she felt there was no need to check my cervix, and will do it next week. I actually felt kind of rushed out, like I am not important because I have had a fairly routine/easy pregancy. Maybe I am just being sensitive, but seriously? It was like a 10 minute appointment, if that. I was just left unsatisfied tbh.

I think its jealousy, as my friend who is due Nov 7, me Nov 10, has had multiple ultrasounds and a growth scan, and I have only had my routine ultrasounds and obviously no growth scan since there was never a reason ... and I just want to see my baby! It gets really frustrating at times.

In other news, I am tired today, and think going back to bed would be amazing. The baby hasn't been moving near as much as usual, addressed my concerns with MW yesterday and she said to eat and drink something cold and sugary and then lay down for an hour and I should feel atleast 4-6 movements within that hour. Guess someone forgot to mention to her that I have an 11 month old, and lying down for an hour is only something that would happen in my dreams! :|

My doctor did this to me on Monday! :growlmad: He was an hour behind schedule due to his own stupidity, and then saw me less than 3 mins. I was still talking to him when he just got up and walked out of the door. I was VERY Shocked and Pissed!!! :gun:

Sparklers, What's everyone having for dinner tonight??? :D

I am making a Brown Sugar Meat Loaf Mmm!!! https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Brown-Sugar-Meatloaf/Detail.aspx?washelp=1&rid=917286#917286

Potatoes and Crescent Rolls! Yummers!

how many times do I have to pooh today!

Are you having Diarrhea?

no just loose but then i was constipated for ages and seems to be no room for it down there as I feel the need often even after i go. :shrug: I thinik its all part of getting ready, baby quiet today to. Moving but not loads like normal. now I will crap myself for the next few weeks thinking everything is the start of it like last time only nothing was the start. But in all fairness this is totally different than william.

I am making a Brown Sugar Meat Loaf Mmm!!! https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Brown-Sugar-Meatloaf/Detail.aspx?washelp=1&rid=917286#917286

Potatoes and Crescent Rolls! Yummers!

will make a pizza since OH is out busy and i cant be arsed making a dinner just for me as its hard with toddler running about, I can make his spuds, beans and chicken but i cant eat his chicken with the bread on it so pizza for me.

Just heard from my friend. No heartbeat, d&c Monday. Gutted :(

:( :hugs:

DF i have loose stools too about twice a day, I asked mw and she said its nothing to worry about as bowel is just being compressed and cant hold much :wacko:

got a phone call from mw I have got my iron up to 11 :dance: woop! birthing suite here I come! (hopefully).

sorry to hear about your friend anna :(

i've just finished making caramel shortbread and i've yet to make some chocolate mint squares :)

last day of work tomorrow as well for 9 whole months.. yippee! 38w midwife appt next week too... lets see if little peanut has decided to drop that wee bit further and become engaged yet..

Majm - Its just ridiculous! It makes me so p'ed off!

Well, just to make my crappy day better my dishwasher has decided to be broken. I am overly p'ed as last thing I really wanted to happen in my last few weeks of pregnancy. Granted doing dishes by hand wont kill me, but who knows when landlord will be able to get it fixed and when I have two babies for nearly 10 hours a day by myself, dishes are going to be the LAST thing I am truly worried about doing when I have free time. Which means kitchen becomes stinky .. whereas it would just take me 5 minutes to load dishwasher and I don't have to worry about it! :|

My house is a mess, OH spilled coffee in the hallway and carpet is stained. Tried to get it out the night it happened but didn't work. Any ideas? I have no energy, but tons to do. And baby isn't moving which is in the back of my mind right now and making me completely worried. Maybe I just need to have a rest to assure myself everything is ok in there ... yes, yes. That is what I will do before I go INSANE.

Beth wow that is really engaged and hopefully means something!

Soph, so sorry for your friend :-(
.. and I cant believe you get to meet chunk by next weekend!!!!!

Thanks Lol I hope it is a ripening pain.

All the cooking and baking sounds yummy..

It is Ashton's 2nd birthday tomorrow and we are having a party for him on Sat morning so I have been baking loads today as well. Cant believe this time 2 yeards ago I had been in labour for like 18 hours and still had a good 8 hours to go!! All so worth it, and now I am sitting waiting for it to all kick off again-not that is ever kicked off last time with the lazy monkey having to be induced :)

Silas and April, I also get annoyed with MW's and how quick the appointments are. I understand they have more important things going on so need to hurry the 'textbook' pregnancies but still.

My little one is still not at all engaged .. booo.. if he/she doesnt come in the next 2 weeks or so we have to change our tickets for SA ;-(
So excited to be moving home but at the smae time, WOWEE packing up an entire house and 3 lives is very difficult when I'm so far pregant!

Hugs to all of you lovely ladies, and and GG keep us posted on the spotting.. (sorry if I missed anyone)

i hate washing dishes silas they are bain of my life! when we moved our dishwasher couldnt fit in new kitchen so had to sell it :( boohoo worse thing ever!

oh kelly i asked the mw about the spotting when she rang about iron - she agrees it was probs just a little irritation from the pessery and just to keep an eye out x

don't think i could get rid of the dishwasher - its like an essential in this house. EVERYTHING goes in that thing

Hugs Silas-go rest for a bit sweetie.. And warm salt water seems to get most stains out :)

Glad it seems to be ok GG!
xx

Just wanted to drop by and say a huge congrates to all the ladies on here with there babies!! xxxx

Hi honey and thank you for dropping by. I am so pleased to see you have a shiny new BFP, loads of sticky vibes coming your way x

Sophie, whoo-hoo for finally being able to have the end in sight! I am probably mad but I turned down the offer of an induction in 2 weeks time (at exactly 40 weeks) as that would mean no water birth and while that is not the end of the world, seeing as we are both healthy it would be a shame to go the medically managed route just for the sake of it. They have said I can change my mind at any time so that is reassuring. I am sorry to hear the update on your friend x

Silaslove, hope little one soon starts wriggling for you but I bet all is fine, its just that with a toddler to run after you don't have time to sit and relax and that does seem to be when most people feel baby most, I know I do.

Bangers and mash here. Proper winter food :)

I want to do some baking, maybe I will tomorrow but the problem is that if I cook them, I scoff them. All of them :haha:

Kelly hope Ashton's party goes well!

AFM: Had a really lazy day, I love being on ML. I spent most of this afternoon on the sofa practising my hypnobirthing so I am nice 'n' chilled out now.

My changing bag arrived today. Its soooooooooo lush! Its this one if anyone wants a peek:
https://shop.linandleo.com/products.asp?id=2846&type=1768&channel=26 It will look fabby with Herbert's denim pram.

I also had my first cup of RLT. I have had it for ages but couldn't take it while Herbert was not in the correct position. I have the tablets too but I think I will take it easy to start with.

The 2 week wait until EDD day has begun :happydance:

OMG Jo I love that bag!!!!!! Beautiful :) Glad you have had a chilled day.. Someone suggested I ask to b induced next week or the week after to make sure baby is here in time for flights etc but I am also just going to leave things happen naturally I think. It was a terrible experience last time and I also want a waterbirth so totally get where you're coming from.

I am currently sipping on my 3rd cup of RLT mmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->