~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

that's one sexy bag :D don't think my OH would want to walk around with that though haha :haha:

Jo, I'd have loved not to have been induced but sadly that was the only realistic option after my waters went. The blood pressure going a bit mad was the final straw for him and baby is safer now out than in as it is beginning to have an affect on me.

For dinner I am having Leek and Potato soup, I bought it for lunch but didn't have it. Also had some nice crusty baguettes too and a chocolate cake for afters. Yum.

Will have a proper read later, have had a kip this afternoon and felt pretty crapy about my friend :( But thank you all for the kind words. she's a real tough cookie :hugs:

that bag is gorge!! my oh would never let me have a bag for that much! he is a right penny pincher! we have the free boots one!

Won a nursing chair on ebay and going to pick it up! they are going to put it in car for me and going to have to leave it in there over night till hubby comes home from working away as they said its mega heavy... ooo I have to brave the lovely M60 aswel its only a 25 minute drive away bu god I hate that road, i hope there is no traffic.

oh and I dont know what to have for tea, im not really hungry and havnt really got much in with hub being away this week.. perhaps some scrambled egg on toast or something simple like that.

Just heard from my friend. No heartbeat, d&c Monday. Gutted :(

:( :hugs:

DF i have loose stools too about twice a day, I asked mw and she said its nothing to worry about as bowel is just being compressed and cant hold much :wacko:

got a phone call from mw I have got my iron up to 11 :dance: woop! birthing suite here I come! (hopefully).

Thats horrible your worsy night mare that happening :cry:breaks my heart.

And I have loose stools like 6 times today lol
i hate washing dishes silas they are bain of my life! when we moved our dishwasher couldnt fit in new kitchen so had to sell it :( boohoo worse thing ever!
x
After having a dishwasher for years that cost loads for good dishwasher tablets and the stuff still came out stinking, plus no one seemed to know where the dishwasher was except me then waiting on them i am glad to be without now. It takes 5 mins to do them, although i cant understand how the heck 3 of us use every plate i have which is about 12 plates in a day! my OH is so messy! every fork and knife out. But still costs less, saves time and money washing them. Does my head in theres a pile there though cant deny that and my OH has never done dishes ever :growlmad:

oh and i really wanted a nursing chair but no one would ship them here unless i paid extortionate money for shipping and no one has them here???mothercare dosnt ship their chairs at all. Ebay wanted to much and when checking places like smyths they where out, dont stock them. Would love a reclining chair mines like a bucket seat and i hate it.

that's one sexy bag :D don't think my OH would want to walk around with that though haha :haha:

He can have the freebie Boots one :haha:

hah we've already got a changing bag now. i really liked the yummy mummy ones but OH wouldn't be able to carry that about - although i think he probably would :rofl:

we got this one : https://www.bababing.com/daytripper.htm

nothing fascinating but it will do the job - that and i got some pink on there hehe

oh and i really wanted a nursing chair but no one would ship them here unless i paid extortionate money for shipping and no one has them here???mothercare dosnt ship their chairs at all. Ebay wanted to much and when checking places like smyths they where out, dont stock them. Would love a reclining chair mines like a bucket seat and i hate it.

my mum wanted to get me one of these but i just don't have room for one. i can't believe there is no where that sells them near you! that's mad. Toys R us not stock them over your ways?

Thanks all I love love LOVE my bag and cant wait to use it. I don't think hubby has thought that he might have to lug it about sometimes. Oh well, never mind!

He can have the freebie Boots one :haha:

My thoughts exactly!

Sophie, I had to be induced for medical reasons (high BP) when pregnant with Ash at 39 weeks and for what its worth, it was ok as my contractions built up slowly no different than if had I gone naturally and my labour lasted 5hrs and 45 minutes, so don't think you are doomed to a hard labour chic.
If I need another induction for medical reasons, hell I will stick the pessary up my chuffer myself :haha: as our babies well being is the most important thing of all, but seeing as its so far so good with me and Herbie, like Kelly I would rather wait, although remind me I said that when I am 40+ weeks :rofl:

I am currently sipping on my 3rd cup of RLT mmmmmm

You are so hardcore, lol. I think I have some catching up to do!

For dinner I am having Leek and Potato soup, I bought it for lunch but didn't have it. Also had some nice crusty baguettes too and a chocolate cake for afters. Yum.

I had that for lunch, minus the chocolate cake for afters but I soooooo want some now!

Won a nursing chair on ebay and going to pick it up!

Really want one of these but we just don't have the room. They look so comfy.

Off to check on my bangers and mash, not that I am very hungry. Can't wait to have my stomach back!

its miles from me and i have no car and i bet they dont have them here for some company in England wont ship them here for nothing.

I feel bad i will have no present for this baby for xmas and its the first xmas to. what would you get theres nothing much you can?

we're not getting peanut much for her xmas. we're just going to get her a "babies first xmas" outfit or bib, maybe some books because i really want to read to her as much as possible and some things that she's needing... she's going to be too tiny to remember this xmas. we did thing of getting her a jumperoo

poor OH - he's got my birthday to think of at xmas too :haha:

I'm not getting chunk much either. I think I'll use the 6 weeks to see what non essential stuff he needs then give it at Xmas!! Deffo want some kind of novelty outfit for him though :)

I have just baked a cake (been meaning to do it all week) will take a pic when it is finished :)

I plan on getting some toys for when Jaxon is older, as well as some books, and outfits 6-9 mths+, oh and probably some bath toys also! I just have a feeling I will be going a little overboard this year on Jaxon. I went over board last year for my nephew Blake, and he wasnt' even born yet!

just need somewhere to unload ; soz girls

Lost my nephew today and just feel so numb :( first i loose his mum and now him its like a pattern repeating itself xxxx

Hope u girls are all ok xxxx

Big, big shock and so young , feel for his sister and 2 kiddies so sad, hope ur ok hun x

Cocobelle - Love the bag hon!
Chella - VERY sorry about your loss hon! :hugs:

To DF - Sorry, didn't want to unload on facebook as would like to keep drama and specifics to a minimum on there. But this girl my OH used to be with for a while, who is kind of close to some of his family, was commenting on his cousins page to wish her a happy birthday and said something to the effect of, "we were supposed to be cousin in laws lol sad day". Pretty much just an unnecessary smart remark to the fact that my OH and her did not work out. I think it bothers me so much because all of his family can remember her name, but when they call to talk to him these days I am referred to by a lot of them as "whats her name?". I just dont get it! :nope: Just p's me off anymore.

Cocobelle - Love the bag hon!
Chella - VERY sorry about your loss hon! :hugs:

To DF - Sorry, didn't want to unload on facebook as would like to keep drama and specifics to a minimum on there. But this girl my OH used to be with for a while, who is kind of close to some of his family, was commenting on his cousins page to wish her a happy birthday and said something to the effect of, "we were supposed to be cousin in laws lol sad day". Pretty much just an unnecessary smart remark to the fact that my OH and her did not work out. I think it bothers me so much because all of his family can remember her name, but when they call to talk to him these days I am referred to by a lot of them as "whats her name?". I just dont get it! :nope: Just p's me off anymore.

That is terrible, have u mentioned ne thing ? So horrible that they cant even remember your name too as thats just rudeness outright xx

Chella I am sorry to hear that :(

Thats crap Silas, and i know whats its like it took years for my OH family to give me any attention but only when i had william they did start and you have your wee man so dont get why they are like that. very disrespectful. Bet she bitches and all about you to them, i would be paranoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->