~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Chella I am so sorry, how sad :-(

Sophie load sof people are induced and have fantastic labours-sorry I didnt meant to try put you off or anything looking back it may have come out that way. Mine was just bad i think because I was 42 weeks :)

Silas, that is so wrong!

Toys etc for Jaxon is a brill idea Bartness!

Pich when is your birthday hun?

x

Hey ladies, you should go to my parenting journal and vote on my poll! I really would like to see what you all think!!! :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-journals/436166-joseph-madelyns-momma.html

Chella - I have never mentioned anything as it is mostly his cousins that he doesn't talk to much anyway. I have said things to my OH about it, but he isn't big on that type of thing. Just tells me to remember that they are not important and not to let it bother me.

DF - I do get paranoid! I wonder if anyone talks about me when obviously we are not listening. But I try to be the bigger person and try to be friendly about it all.

Course nnot Kelly :)

I am worried as anyone would be that it may end in a section. But I'm not too worried about the pain and am happy to have an epi anyway!! Have heard more positive stories than negative about inductions :)

now I have to decide whether to tell u all the date or keep it to myself and let my bump buddy update you all!!!

You guys want to know or want a surprise ?????

AM - I am undecided on that one! Would love to know, but know I would spend that entire day thinking about you and going crazy because I hadn't received a picture update yet!!! :haha:

Hey ladies, you should go to my parenting journal and vote on my poll! I really would like to see what you all think!!! :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-journals/436166-joseph-madelyns-momma.html

Chella - I have never mentioned anything as it is mostly his cousins that he doesn't talk to much anyway. I have said things to my OH about it, but he isn't big on that type of thing. Just tells me to remember that they are not important and not to let it bother me.

DF - I do get paranoid! I wonder if anyone talks about me when obviously we are not listening. But I try to be the bigger person and try to be friendly about it all.

Yeah my hubbys cousins are the same, glad we dont see them that much haha xxx

I am worried as anyone would be that it may end in a section. But I'm not too worried about the pain and am happy to have an epi anyway!! Have heard more positive stories than negative about inductions :)

now I have to decide whether to tell u all the date or keep it to myself and let my bump buddy update you all!!!

I think i wanna know , can u txt me soph and update me how u got on, i didnt get to my consultant appointment as got the news an hr before i was leaving jus couldnt drive or ne thing xx

just need somewhere to unload ; soz girls

Lost my nephew today and just feel so numb :( first i loose his mum and now him its like a pattern repeating itself xxxx

Hope u girls are all ok xxxx

Chella I am so so sorry to hear this, my heart goes out to you and your family :hugs:

its miles from me and i have no car and i bet they dont have them here for some company in England wont ship them here for nothing.

I feel bad i will have no present for this baby for xmas and its the first xmas to. what would you get theres nothing much you can?

I have just spent a little bit on some sensory toys and rattles cos I realised we didnt have any, justy little things for pram ect and a baby's first xmas rattle teddy from amazon and some cute baby's first xmas bibs (musical) and a mammy's little puddin bib and a special xmas sleepsuit to keep the new pj's at xmas tradition up - matalan have some lovely cheap things but I dont know if u have that over there...

just need somewhere to unload ; soz girls

Lost my nephew today and just feel so numb :( first i loose his mum and now him its like a pattern repeating itself xxxx

Hope u girls are all ok xxxx

thats so sad :( sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

I want to know!!!

I'v got my chair, I wish id won a chair with the footrest that rocks with it but it seems ok, might have to search for the matching footrest thingy on ebay at some point

I feel bad i will have no present for this baby for xmas and its the first xmas to. what would you get theres nothing much you can?

I want to get Herbert a Steiff teddy bear as a bit more of a keepsake than anything else as s/he will still be so tiny at Christmas and wont want for anything, I still have mine from when I was a baby. DH says that is ok if Herbert is a girl as she would appreciate it and look after it when she is older but if he is a boy, he thinks its a waste of money. I guess he has a point (but I want one anyway :blush:)

Sophie you so have to tell us when so we can spend the day willing you on with loads and loads of baby out vibes! Obviously you can keep it a secret on FB :)

So sorry Chella :hugs:
Just back from being monitored at the hospital, BP was up again this afternoon at 120/90 so they sent me in, had a CTG and took my BP over a half hour. Happy with everything so sent me back again, baby is still breech so more bouncing needed. Got to go back to MW on saturday to be checked again, hoping that once I'm not being stressed out by my idiot boss it'll go back down again.

So sorry Chella :hugs:
Just back from being monitored at the hospital, BP was up again this afternoon at 120/90 so they sent me in, had a CTG and took my BP over a half hour. Happy with everything so sent me back again, baby is still breech so more bouncing needed. Got to go back to MW on saturday to be checked again, hoping that once I'm not being stressed out by my idiot boss it'll go back down again.

:hugs: Know exactly how you feel! I have to go to be monitored again on Saturday too and to check BP :(

Ok so I shall let you know and then Hinkybinky can keep you all updated. I won't be putting anything on facebook at first, just an announcement. But no photos or anything. I am half considering deleting it all together, but then I want to stay in touch with you guys so don't want to at the same time.

I am so sorry about your nephew Chella.

Anna - I am so jealous!! 10 days til you meet your baby.

I'm getting paranoid something is wrong, Baby is moving load today but just keep getting a feeling something isn't right. And i'm worried it is a sixth sense sort of thing. I know it sounds mad and cant ring midwife to say nothing wriong just worried she'll think i'm mad!!

Think i'm just wanting him here now and want to meet him.

Give labour ward a ring and tell them you don't feel right hun, maybe some monitoring will help put you at ease,I am forever panicking about everything x x

chella, so sorry for you lose. :hugs:

afm......can i kill my dr now or later??????? just got back from my appt, no c section date in hand. He says my pelvis has widened ALOT so we are going to see if my body can go through having her vaginally. unfortunatly, my cervix is still thick and extremely closed. What killed me the worst, is the fact that he said if I had been dialated a little bit I would have been induced TODAY!!!! BLEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im pissed. I seriously BEGGED him to take me today or even next week, but he wants me to give my body and baby a chance to go through labor. EFF! Im going to go walk a hundred miles now.....

I have a doppler and can hear heartbeat and moving loads, never felt like this with my others but this hasnt been easy pregnancy either which my other two where. I'll give em a ring over weekend I think, I go to see midwife again next week and went last week and they said all good. Think i'm just paranoid!!

Why can dr's never make there mind up BHB, sure they do it to keep us on our toes!!

Ahhh BHB what a damn pain!! They get your hopes up then totally dash them :( but I said I don't think your baby is all that big anyway!! Seriously if she was THAT big now they would have had her out, I can;t bellieve they are allowing you to go futher considering they think she is like 9lbs now!!

As for the pelvis, we ladies are designed to give birth and you hear of stories all the time about teeny 5ft nothing girls that are a size 0 giving birth pretty easily to whopper babies!!

I think you will be just fine - but what a wanker for saying things to you only to change his mind.

If my consultant doesn't give me a date on Monday(like he has said he will today) I might have to kill him :rofl:

I have a doppler and can hear heartbeat and moving loads, never felt like this with my others but this hasnt been easy pregnancy either which my other two where. I'll give em a ring over weekend I think, I go to see midwife again next week and went last week and they said all good. Think i'm just paranoid!!

Most probably. I thought the paranoia went away the more pregnant we got. I am more of a mess now than I was in first tri!! Thing is if the paranoia is making you worry then please get checked out, for your own piece of mind. The fact bubs is moving loads is great.But if you feel something isn't right then go get checked, even if it is nothing x x :hugs:

Ahhh BHB what a damn pain!! They get your hopes up then totally dash them :( but I said I don't think your baby is all that big anyway!! Seriously if she was THAT big now they would have had her out, I can;t bellieve they are allowing you to go futher considering they think she is like 9lbs now!!

As for the pelvis, we ladies are designed to give birth and you hear of stories all the time about teeny 5ft nothing girls that are a size 0 giving birth pretty easily to whopper babies!!

I think you will be just fine - but what a wanker for saying things to you only to change his mind.

If my consultant doesn't give me a date on Monday(like he has said he will today) I might have to kill him :rofl:

I was about ready to kill him, literally!!! I was so upset walking out of the office the nurse stopped me and told me that if i walked alot it would help. She also gave me a hug and said im almost done, these last weeks are literally being the longest weeks of my LIFE!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->