~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

If I cant reach my cervix is it safe to say nothing is happening anytime soon

hey kelly

im not sure betheny :shrug:

i feeel like im just wishing my pregnancy away now - so not enjoying it anymore

I wouldn't have a clue. I wouldn't know where to start when even trying to find my cervix :haha:

Still 4 weeks to go, so unlikely much happening anyways x x

Ever since finding out baby is engaged I'm symptom spotting like crazy, I have been getting lots of braxton hicks and period type cramps then ill suddenly feel nauseous and think "that was odd maybe I'm going into labour" or ill get sharp pains down low, I've gone insane :-S I know I have 4 weeks but I just feel it's soon. Full moon tomorrow night! Maybe one of us will go tomorrow. I'm checking my undies and toilet paper like crazy too, hoping to spot my plug....... Urgh thank god I'm still working otherwise all day alone with my head would be disastrous.

Kelly I can see why you may not get much chance for a bit of nookie, lol, but then again, like you say, today needs to be Ashtons day. Hope he is having a lovely birthday x

Hope all is going well Missy :)

Sophie I am not getting any major signs at all but with 12 days left to go, you would think I would be getting at least one wouldn'tchya? :haha:

Betheney I have not tried to reach my cervix, I don't know why, but I am too scared to poke about in there. I used to check it before I got pregnant so know what it feels like during a normal cycle and how it goes up and down, but have no idea what it is meant to be like during pregnancy. Does anyone know? Should I have a prod?

I don't think my BH;s have increased as I have been getting them for a little while now although I guess a lot more of them are now accompanied by period type mild cramps. I have been getting quite nauseous in the evening which is totally out of character with my pregnancy so far as I never suffered with MS. I can tell I am feeling more uncomfortable, but I am sure that is just a very late pregnancy feeling more than anything else. Herbert is way more active these days and one of his/her turns this morning was actually quite painful, not sure if that happens as they get ready for the big day?

I was also wondering about the full moon thing and have heard that if you stand facing the moon and rub your belly clockwise it does something to your waters. Do any of you term ladies fancy joining me outside tomorrow evening for a spot of tummy rubbing? :rofl:

i'm doing ok - p'd off with hubby, but nowt new there, and tho im not term i'll give standing outside looking at moon and having a rub a go lol

This thing that I had with William is happening with this pregnancy its weird. 3,30am I get up and throw up. Pure acid! I had rennes in me an hour or two befoore as it does normally wake me up the heart burn but then this was so bad I had to run to the loo and throw up there was no stopping it and it was the most vile thing I ever tasted! i know my salami of my pizza was in there the taste . This happened for weeks with william at the same time between 3.30am and 4am! what the hell is that about? this better be a one off i dont want to be up throwing up as well as peeing all night.

I have Acid Reflux all of the time! It is horrible. I think I am just going to burp but then I get :sick: I got up to pee 4 times last night! :growlmad: Normally it is 3 times but I just HAD to wake up and squeeze an extra in there! It is hard getting in an outta bed already!

hayley try not to worry or stress urself out, will send ur bp up! Im sure he would have said something if he was worried, probs just wants to keep an eye on it.

I have a term baby cooking inside me as of today, she can come out now if she likes I have been talking to her this morning to try and convince her to come out... "I have lots of pretty things for you if you do, and I promise the food will be nicer and although u wont be snuggly and warm in my amniotic fluid u will get lots of cuddles from daddy and me".

SAB - Iv heard it really does work, something to do with the sperm getting things going and if the lady is pleased the tensing of the muscles ect can bring on contractions.

Awe! congrats on being Full Term! :happydance: You are Super Cute! LOL I talk to Bryelle too but not about her pretty things! Let me know if that works! :haha:

hi ladies - i've been a bit awol lately

so :Hugs: to everyone, xxxx

hope everyone is doing ok and hanging in there

:hugs: :kiss: :flower:

:hugs: :kiss: :flower: Right back at you doll! :)

If I cant reach my cervix is it safe to say nothing is happening anytime soon

I would like to know this too.

hey kelly

im not sure betheny :shrug:

i feeel like im just wishing my pregnancy away now - so not enjoying it anymore

I am starting to really be miserable myself. I complain about EVERYTHING EVERYDAY!

Ever since finding out baby is engaged I'm symptom spotting like crazy, I have been getting lots of braxton hicks and period type cramps then ill suddenly feel nauseous and think "that was odd maybe I'm going into labour" or ill get sharp pains down low, I've gone insane :-S I know I have 4 weeks but I just feel it's soon. Full moon tomorrow night! Maybe one of us will go tomorrow. I'm checking my undies and toilet paper like crazy too, hoping to spot my plug....... Urgh thank god I'm still working otherwise all day alone with my head would be disastrous.

I am symptom spotting now myself. :haha: I see all of what you guys ahead of me are going through and now I am symptom spotting! I check my undies and the toilet paper EVERY time I go to the bathroom! I will also go to the bathroom to check if I feel like something is coming out! :lol:

Kelly I can see why you may not get much chance for a bit of nookie, lol, but then again, like you say, today needs to be Ashtons day. Hope he is having a lovely birthday x

Hope all is going well Missy :)

Sophie I am not getting any major signs at all but with 12 days left to go, you would think I would be getting at least one wouldn'tchya? :haha:

Betheney I have not tried to reach my cervix, I don't know why, but I am too scared to poke about in there. I used to check it before I got pregnant so know what it feels like during a normal cycle and how it goes up and down, but have no idea what it is meant to be like during pregnancy. Does anyone know? Should I have a prod?

I don't think my BH;s have increased as I have been getting them for a little while now although I guess a lot more of them are now accompanied by period type mild cramps. I have been getting quite nauseous in the evening which is totally out of character with my pregnancy so far as I never suffered with MS. I can tell I am feeling more uncomfortable, but I am sure that is just a very late pregnancy feeling more than anything else. Herbert is way more active these days and one of his/her turns this morning was actually quite painful, not sure if that happens as they get ready for the big day?

I was also wondering about the full moon thing and have heard that if you stand facing the moon and rub your belly clockwise it does something to your waters. Do any of you term ladies fancy joining me outside tomorrow evening for a spot of tummy rubbing? :rofl:

:lol: Have a prod! :haha:

:rofl: Tummy Rubbing Meeting!

Seems like I'm not the only one who is taking notice of every twinge. But I know I am getting my hopes up!

Got a letter in the mail today saying my last blood test showed I didn't have enough platelets in my FBC however it is nothing to worry about and they want to do it again in 4 weeks time. Hope everything is okay!

Sorry about your hubby peeing you off Missy, nice to see you here again :)

I am totally keen for a tummy rubbing, moon spotting, waters breaking session tomorrow night! aroooooooo.......

As for the cervix thing, I dodn't even know we had 2 holes down there (excluding bum) until about 2 years ago so I wouldn;t know where to start!! HAHAHAHA... But I have seen a few threads in the 3rd tri section with ladies mentioning their cervix-envious of their cervix prodding ability everytime!

A friend of mine's little baby girl didnt come out until her mommy went and bought her a brand new special outfit.. haha girls 'ey!

Well we DTD last night after recommendation from our MW.

Afterwards i felt so much pressure like bubs was gonna pop out and found it hard to sit comftably afterwards.

This morning, still feel a little like that and have mega lower back pain.

I wonder if it actually works? Anyone ever found it got things moving?

it did with my 2nd one, lol xx

I did read online about what extra amniotic fluid means and sometimes it means nothing but sometimes it can mean real problems so I'm freaked out

hope all is fine, sure all is fine thou xxx

This thing that I had with William is happening with this pregnancy its weird. 3,30am I get up and throw up. Pure acid! I had rennes in me an hour or two befoore as it does normally wake me up the heart burn but then this was so bad I had to run to the loo and throw up there was no stopping it and it was the most vile thing I ever tasted! i know my salami of my pizza was in there the taste . This happened for weeks with william at the same time between 3.30am and 4am! what the hell is that about? this better be a one off i dont want to be up throwing up as well as peeing all night.

hope it eases, im on loo constant, up n dwn the stairs xx

Well we DTD last night after recommendation from our MW.

Afterwards i felt so much pressure like bubs was gonna pop out and found it hard to sit comftably afterwards.

This morning, still feel a little like that and have mega lower back pain.

I wonder if it actually works? Anyone ever found it got things moving?
i was wondering this too but just now i really can't stand the thought of DTD because its overly sensitive down there :cry:
i havnt dtd since feb lol poor hubby x

In the spirtit of Ahton's birthday, a couple pics of him a few minutes old-maybe this babba will feel the nostalgia and come tomorrow :thumbup:

030.jpg

025 - Copy.jpg

Hope eveyone is well this afternoon :)

The lady who used to work in our local beauty parlour does home visits now. So I have just had a pregnancy pamper. A full facial, shoulder, arm and leg massage. Was wonderful and I just want to sleep now. Was £30 and would highly reccommend it just for total relaxation feel good purposes :)

aww so cute kelly

wish someone would come give me a full massage the lot!!

Seems like I'm not the only one who is taking notice of every twinge. But I know I am getting my hopes up!

Got a letter in the mail today saying my last blood test showed I didn't have enough platelets in my FBC however it is nothing to worry about and they want to do it again in 4 weeks time. Hope everything is okay!

What are the platelets? :blush: :hugs:

In the spirtit of Ahton's birthday, a couple pics of him a few minutes old-maybe this babba will feel the nostalgia and come tomorrow :thumbup:

View attachment 128357

View attachment 128358

Such Beautiful Pictures! :kiss:

Hope eveyone is well this afternoon :)

The lady who used to work in our local beauty parlour does home visits now. So I have just had a pregnancy pamper. A full facial, shoulder, arm and leg massage. Was wonderful and I just want to sleep now. Was £30 and would highly reccommend it just for total relaxation feel good purposes :)

I had Mark rub my back for an hour last night while he watched tv in bed. :cloud9: He rubs and then I will reward him! :haha: :blush:

She didn't do my back as can't lay on front and couldn't be arsed to lean forward. So she is coming in 2 weeks and might have one then as Chunk will be here :wohoo:

TMI April :rofl:

All this talk of DTD, if only, I do have a friend I could call if I was desperate (that sound terrible doesn't it!!) but we are very good friends who I trust with my life and he's said he will step up if needed (plus I think shagging a pregnant lady is a bit of a fantasy)

To be honest, now I haven't had it I am not missing it. Am worried I might never want it again :(

April am not often jealous of people with their OH's but I am now you say Mark massaged you for ages :)

:rofl: :blush: Sorry about that! :lol:

He normally HATES rubbing my back but likes the after rewards! :rofl: Last night was the longest he has rubbed so he super deserved it I assume! :lol:

Shoot, friends with benefits if it means to help Chunk come, go for it! :rofl:

just wanted to share a bump progression - eek

25, 30, 36weeks
https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/Bump%20pics/jo-bumps1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79