~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Was a long time before he went to his grans with Darren. And since new baby on the way we wanted to get him used to it as I cant have two stuck to me all day. He is independent and dosnt seem to miss me much anwyay and only away for an hour or two. I used to think it was great as i got showers but then turned in to cleaning the whole house and being wreaked. And I have nmo one I can call and have an adult chat with . My so called bud moved far away and dosnt speak to me any more, i got fed up calling her and no answer and then send me message apologising saying she would call, that was last month and she still hasnt so i give up she is to busy anyway for me. And I dont want to go to toddler groups I get judged enough by my family, have little time for them. I was offered one of them ones that come and help me from my HV like a friend person but I was a bit peed off she had them on to me as i didnt know who it would be coming down and i didnt fancy being judged by a stranger or worse having to entertain someone i dont know because i have no friends like some loner.

sigh :(

The sad thing is that my OH wouldn't even consider taking Joseph off without me going along. He would probably have a cow if I seriously suggested such a thing. Of course, he doesn't go off often by himself either, so he is most always here to help when he isn't working. But it just isn't the same. Don't know what is going to happen with 2 little ones - suppose we will adjust.

I have a few friends with children, but honestly? Their kids kind of drive me insane. Sounds horrible to say, but would almost rather their kids not come around - especially if I wanted to visit after my child was gone. What would be the point? Now that I am on the worst friend to have list, I will carry on. :haha:

hey girls. it was my last day of work today and at the end of my shift i got a nice little surprise ...

they gave me £100!

i can't believe that's me finished work for 9 whole months! it's still not sunk in!

hope everyone is well xx

Thats great hon! Very nice of them! Hope you enjoy your 9 months off! (as I am sure you will!!!!)

hey girls. it was my last day of work today and at the end of my shift i got a nice little surprise ...

they gave me £100!

i can't believe that's me finished work for 9 whole months! it's still not sunk in!

hope everyone is well xx

Thats great hon! Very nice of them! Hope you enjoy your 9 months off! (as I am sure you will!!!!)

thanks hun. i'm sure i will enjoy my 'holiday' from work - i just can't wait to have my wee one here now :baby:

Also, congrats to Vanilla, and to you pinklizzy for finishing up work.

how long to belly rub under the moon>> its a bit nippy - even in cyprus

Girls I think my waters have leaked again. But I am not sure. Just went to toilet and sat on toilet for a bit to make sure it was all out :haha: anyway wiped myself and went and say down nex thing I I know water has dripped out I could feel it running down my bum :haha: it has soaked through my knickers, trousers and on to sofa. Has trickled out a few times since, it is totally clear even got mum to have a look at my underwear ad trousers she says its deffo not wee. Doesn't smell and doesn't have discharge White to it.

Argh dunno whether to ring labour ward or leave it for a bit a am going to hospital in the morning and see if anythig comes if it?? Am not panicking like I did first time cos I'm happy if labour starts.

Help advice anything!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your support over paranoir, I am positive baby ok now am concerned something will happen in labour and I will lose Leo. That paranoid wont even write his name on christmas gift tags etc. Was never like thios with my other two.

DF is there any other group you could go to to meet any friends. I must admit I have work friends but no one else but has never bothere me at all. i have always been a loner!!!

Good luck to Vanilla to all the moon rubbers i'm there with you all. Have seen a few threads previously where it has worked!!!

I dont want to go to these groups, there arnt any in my area anyway and I have no transport. They are all the same full of nosey bitches that cant except any parent who does something different and their kids are always nasty to mine. William is nice and wants to play their kids are hostile and selfish. Glad he dosnt mind though as I think he will have to get used to that sort of attitude around here. Last woman I met at the hospital whos child was playing with mine started on me like I was some bad mum because my child was the youngest and didnt have a dummy or a bottle. She was appalled. Why had I never given him one oh the poor child she said. Yes they are gobby here! and my family where like that till they all up and went when i didnt listen to their advice.

Sorry to moan on and on its just peeing me off now and i am hormonal tonight. I am peed off with my judgemental stubborn bitchy mum who hasnt asked me ever how I was in my pregnancy or how anything has went I havnt spoken to her in months apart from snapping on the phone when I call for my dad. :nope:my brother i havnt spoke to in months since he insulted my son and tried to make out he was special needs or something.

My son today couldn't reach the pedals of his new jeep so he gets a plank of wood and puts it on the floor of the jeep and now can reach the pedals to drive! this is why i dont appreciate my family who dont see my son at all seeing him and making out he is stupid / :growlmad: he is far from it and smarter than them by the looks of it.

I shall try not think about them after baby is born and if they come and see baby or not as it will piss me off, try and get on with it I suppose.

AM - I would call your doctor just to be sure. Granted, since you are full-term and all it wont be as big a deal and everything. But they may want to be sure it is your water? Hmm, but its up to you girly. Could just wait to see if you start having some contractions.

As for me, I have having some SERIOUS back pain today and a lot of contractions. Nothing too painful or anything, but 1 I had to stop to breathe through as it was a bit intense. Don't want to get my hopes up or anything :haha: but who knows? Eh .. I wish having babies was a lot easier. Like God tells you your having your baby on November 10th, and that baby has NO CHANCE of coming any other day!!! :haha:

Girls I think my waters have leaked again. But I am not sure. Just went to toilet and sat on toilet for a bit to make sure it was all out :haha: anyway wiped myself and went and say down nex thing I I know water has dripped out I could feel it running down my bum :haha: it has soaked through my knickers, trousers and on to sofa. Has trickled out a few times since, it is totally clear even got mum to have a look at my underwear ad trousers she says its deffo not wee. Doesn't smell and doesn't have discharge White to it.

Argh dunno whether to ring labour ward or leave it for a bit a am going to hospital in the morning and see if anythig comes if it?? Am not panicking like I did first time cos I'm happy if labour starts.

Help advice anything!!!!!!!

call them tell them and they will tell you to come up tp them. I have some discharge and its clear , soaks through pants but not enough to drip if if you get me. That i think is just discharge . And since you have leaked already i would go asap.

Evening ladies :hi:

Kelly what cute pictues of newborn Ashton, he was lovely!

Sophie, I would LOVE a bit of a pamper right now, I also might need my own 'mates with benefits' as hubby is refusing to DTD in case he traumatises Herbert :haha:

You have a lovely bump Missy, it has really changed shape in the last pic.

Have a lovely weekend GG.

DF there are loads of other different activities and groups you can join once little one comes along that will be good for you, William and baby. Baby massage, buggy fit, tumble tots to name just a few. I know it is hard when you don't know anyone but you seem quite a chatty person so I am sure it wouldn't take long before you fit right in and I bet people don't judge you as much as you think they do.

Congrats on finishing work Pichi and Lizzy, ML is fabby!

I hope the move goes well Danni, I know its hard but try not to over do it!

Weezy, you are not alone in your paranoia honey, I am exactly the same. When I wake in teh morning I dare hardly breath until I have felt Herbert move and I am having to try really hard to banish all my silly (and I know they are silly) fears about labour from my head.

Loving that we have a whole little group of belly rubbers for tomorrow evening although don't you do it Hayley, you have a section booked!

Good luck Vaniila, I hope you are soon cuddling your little one in your arms!

AFM: Had two cups of RLT today, I am getting brave now! Have had a totally lazy day, tomorrow night hubby is taking me out for dinner as you never know, it could be our last free weekend! I will have to do the rubbing afterwards as I don't want to miss out of a yummy meal :rofl:

AM - ring the labour ward and ask for some advice - they may say wait til your getting contractions too, but better to have asked them ..

DF - ur lo sound like a clever lil boy - and if ur family cant see that, then theyre losing out :hug:

silaslove :hugs: to the ouchy pains n contractions

Sorry, I must have taken so long to type my post mine must have crossed over, sorry :)

Sophie as the others have said, call the hospital and explain what has happened and that you have an appointment in the morning. Good luck hun x

DF there are loads of other different activities and groups you can join once little one comes along that will be good for you, William and baby. Baby massage, buggy fit, tumble tots to name just a few. I know it is hard when you don't know anyone but you seem quite a chatty person so I am sure it wouldn't take long before you fit right in and I bet people don't judge you as much as you think they do.

Everyone knows me of knows who I am related to. sometimes I dont have a dam clue who they are yet they know me. Not in a bad way of course but its the type of place if you dont know what your at ask someone else they will. and there are none of them groups here they are miles away in another city they barely have numbers for the breastfeeding one which no one goes near. And I dont fit in as I breastfeed and like attachment parenting this is a no no here. :dohh:I dont even fit in with my family. So I go on alone and dont speak to any one.

I just can't tell if it is discharge or not and cos of the doubt that was put in my mind last time I just don't know. I have has the odd twinge in the last half hour though but nothing significant. I also had the worst number 2 earlier aswell proper clear put and wouldn't flush (sorry tmi!!) plus have felt very flueu all afternoon, was under a duvet freezing but is 22 degrees in our house.

I've had discharge I know when it's that but this feels different, like last time I just knew I guess. And it is proper watery and leaks through everything. Discharge only ever goes on my underwear.

Symptom spotting time :haha:

Have called busy baby night as all midwives are busy!! Waiting for them to call back. I think I have a bit of a stomach ache but to be honest I also think I am imagining it :haha:

god I am so not ready if this is it my bag is half packed and I unpacke chunks bag!!!

Still trickling out a little bit.

Woo Anna - if you were getting these contractions I am having today you may just be in for it tonight :haha:. No, but seriously! I know you feel as if you are not ready, but I hope this is it for ya girly! Just so you have to avoid induction. ;)

Oooh, Soph, with any luck you will not have to be induced after all :) Fullmoontastic!

As long as the fluid is clear and you feel ok I'd try and get some rest. If it is your waters then your contractions might start tonight or tomorrow and you are going to need the sleep! You can finish packing your bag in the morning.

Obviously if nothing happens in the next day or so they'll want to think about inducing you anyway cos of infection, but would be cool if your body can do it naturally and avoid the intervention.

Anyway, good luck, I'm very excited for you. If anything happens overnight feel free to text me x

Erm no doesn't smell, deffo not discharge smell, but didn't really smell overly sweet either.

apparently your waters will have a smell... what smell i'm not so sure off :shrug: but shouldn't smell of Urine (obviously)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->