~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Well we DTD last night after recommendation from our MW.

Afterwards i felt so much pressure like bubs was gonna pop out and found it hard to sit comftably afterwards.

This morning, still feel a little like that and have mega lower back pain.

I wonder if it actually works? Anyone ever found it got things moving?

Honestly, I had sex throughout my entire pregnancy with no problems with my son. I don't know if it helped or not for sure, but I was checked at 37 weeks and was 4cm 100% effaced. I went a week longer before my doctor swept my membranes, had sex that night, and not even 10 minutes after having sex I got labor pains. :wacko: I time my contractions, and ended up going to L&D. Granted I was in labor for over 15 hours, but my son was born the next day. :thumbup:

About the cervix - I hate the doctors going up there, can't imagine checking it myself. I would probably damage something! :|

Kind of crampy today, and babes feels really heavy. But I have convinced myself we are definitely going overdue this time - or near there.

But I am in for some belly rubbin under the moon! :thumbup:

omg theres to much to quote here. Was just popping in to see how everyone was,. I am freezing and sitting here on me own as Darren and william are out again. Had a bad day with tantrum child. He just wasnt in good form unless he is out and about and since i am finding it hard to walk with spd and pissing rain that wasnt on. So he is at his grans and will eat her out of house and home i bet. Baby quieter today. I hope i dont have that throwing up thing again in middle of the night i mentioned earlier.

DF - Enjoy your time hon! And hopefully the throwing up wont continue this time around.

Hi ladies I'm on my phone so can't catch up, just going away this wknd to visit family so no doubt will have pages to catch up on. U never know there might be some sparklers on the scene when I get bk home x

Sorry about your hubby peeing you off Missy, nice to see you here again :)

I am totally keen for a tummy rubbing, moon spotting, waters breaking session tomorrow night! aroooooooo.......

As for the cervix thing, I dodn't even know we had 2 holes down there (excluding bum) until about 2 years ago so I wouldn;t know where to start!! HAHAHAHA... But I have seen a few threads in the 3rd tri section with ladies mentioning their cervix-envious of their cervix prodding ability everytime!

A friend of mine's little baby girl didnt come out until her mommy went and bought her a brand new special outfit.. haha girls 'ey!

Lol im jus the same wouldnt hav a clue xx

Hope eveyone is well this afternoon :)

The lady who used to work in our local beauty parlour does home visits now. So I have just had a pregnancy pamper. A full facial, shoulder, arm and leg massage. Was wonderful and I just want to sleep now. Was £30 and would highly reccommend it just for total relaxation feel good purposes :)

She didn't do my back as can't lay on front and couldn't be arsed to lean forward. So she is coming in 2 weeks and might have one then as Chunk will be here :wohoo:

TMI April :rofl:

All this talk of DTD, if only, I do have a friend I could call if I was desperate (that sound terrible doesn't it!!) but we are very good friends who I trust with my life and he's said he will step up if needed (plus I think shagging a pregnant lady is a bit of a fantasy)

To be honest, now I haven't had it I am not missing it. Am worried I might never want it again :(

April am not often jealous of people with their OH's but I am now you say Mark massaged you for ages :)

Like my feet bein done but not back jus dont enjoy it, im odd lol,
Lol like ur part about special friend xxXXX

DF - Enjoy your time hon! And hopefully the throwing up wont continue this time around.

I feel a bit lonely. :cry: house is clean, well I could do more in the kitchen only dont feel like it and wish I had someone to actually talk to in person that wasnt darren or william.

I read all about the moon. Dont really think I'm a believer but I'll try it for fun I think. In this theroy do you actually have to see the moon like go outside? because its cold outside haha.

To do with gravitational pull of the moon which suppose to effect woman around their due date. I still think baby comes when its ready and not before. Only because i gear myself up for over due as last time i tried it all.

I feel a bit lonely. :cry: house is clean, well I could do more in the kitchen only dont feel like it and wish I had someone to actually talk to in person that wasnt darren or william.

Aw DF :hugs:. I know exactly what you mean though! Honestly, I don't get breaks from Joseph. I mean, it may sound terrible to complain about that but we are literally together 24/7, nearly 365 days a year. Not that I don't want to be or anything .. just would like an hour to myself, maybe talk it up with some friends. But knowing me, if he did go somewhere I would be stuck at home, alone, fiddling my thumbs. It would just be nice to have that option though.

I read all about the moon. Dont really think I'm a believer but I'll try it for fun I think. In this theroy do you actually have to see the moon like go outside? because its cold outside haha.

:haha: I love it! I really haven't any idea, don't know much about it. But hey I am up for anything .. even the cold! :)

Was a long time before he went to his grans with Darren. And since new baby on the way we wanted to get him used to it as I cant have two stuck to me all day. He is independent and dosnt seem to miss me much anwyay and only away for an hour or two. I used to think it was great as i got showers but then turned in to cleaning the whole house and being wreaked. And I have nmo one I can call and have an adult chat with . My so called bud moved far away and dosnt speak to me any more, i got fed up calling her and no answer and then send me message apologising saying she would call, that was last month and she still hasnt so i give up she is to busy anyway for me. And I dont want to go to toddler groups I get judged enough by my family, have little time for them. I was offered one of them ones that come and help me from my HV like a friend person but I was a bit peed off she had them on to me as i didnt know who it would be coming down and i didnt fancy being judged by a stranger or worse having to entertain someone i dont know because i have no friends like some loner.

sigh :(

hey girls. it was my last day of work today and at the end of my shift i got a nice little surprise ...

they gave me £100!

i can't believe that's me finished work for 9 whole months! it's still not sunk in!

hope everyone is well xx

Ooooohhh Vaniila who is due on the 3rd...her waters went today :happydance: Just seen a thread about it...these Sparkler's are starting to arrive quickly now!!

That was really nice of your work pichi :thumbup:

I will be absent for a few days as we are moving house tomorrow and not having cable installed until Monday.

I just want to :sleep: so badly right now, I am sore, achy and very tired...but it will all be worth it, we have a week in our new house before baby comes :happydance:

Was a long time before he went to his grans with Darren. And since new baby on the way we wanted to get him used to it as I cant have two stuck to me all day. He is independent and dosnt seem to miss me much anwyay and only away for an hour or two. I used to think it was great as i got showers but then turned in to cleaning the whole house and being wreaked. And I have nmo one I can call and have an adult chat with . My so called bud moved far away and dosnt speak to me any more, i got fed up calling her and no answer and then send me message apologising saying she would call, that was last month and she still hasnt so i give up she is to busy anyway for me. And I dont want to go to toddler groups I get judged enough by my family, have little time for them. I was offered one of them ones that come and help me from my HV like a friend person but I was a bit peed off she had them on to me as i didnt know who it would be coming down and i didnt fancy being judged by a stranger or worse having to entertain someone i dont know because i have no friends like some loner.

Hi df - it must be a shame that ur friend who moved away has stopped contact, why would they judge u at toddler group ? i went once wid my 2nd and never went back as they were so clicky i felt so alone and id jus lost my sister so didnt help!! xx

hey girls. it was my last day of work today and at the end of my shift i got a nice little surprise ...

they gave me £100!

i can't believe that's me finished work for 9 whole months! it's still not sunk in!

hope everyone is well xx

Wow thats not bad , enjoy ur time off and enjoy bein mummy xxx hope all is good, im not bad bearin up xx

thanks Chella- i've been fine too. in fact if i hadn't had a weeks holiday to take i think i'd be still at work next week!

Hi df - it must be a shame that ur friend who moved away has stopped contact, why would they judge u at toddler group ? i went once wid my 2nd and never went back as they were so clicky i felt so alone and id jus lost my sister so didnt help!! xx

They are very nosy here and just dont know how to let any one get on with anything. Its like being questioned by some judge when you go near other parents, asking why I do this and that and getting offended because I dont do this and that. Then telling me I will make a rod out of my own back and disagreeing with everything I do. All that and I havnt asked of commented on anything they do as I wouldnt dare be so pass remarkable I have manners and respect every parent makes different decisions they dont. Thats also why I have no friends. I dont like to be made to feel like I am stupid or doing something wrong when I know I am not . Even my own family dont come near me any more. My only friend who dosnt bother with me any more at least excepted me. I find it hard to be excepted in such a close minded place where I am sick of explaining myself.

Yay! I made it to my last day at work! :happydance: My feet are enormous and I ache all over but I did it! I even managed a day of theatre, felt good although I will have forgotten everything when I get back.

Thanks for all your support over paranoir, I am positive baby ok now am concerned something will happen in labour and I will lose Leo. That paranoid wont even write his name on christmas gift tags etc. Was never like thios with my other two.

DF is there any other group you could go to to meet any friends. I must admit I have work friends but no one else but has never bothere me at all. i have always been a loner!!!

Good luck to Vanilla to all the moon rubbers i'm there with you all. Have seen a few threads previously where it has worked!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->