~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hey ladies. I had heartburn what seemed like my whole pregnancy. My doctor and midwife prescribed me with Zantac about 2 weeks ago and I haven't had heartburn since! I can't believe I waited so long to say something to them about it. I had been miserable all that time for nothing.

Congratulation's to all you November sparkles i was here last year and B&B stopped me going :wacko: good luck to all of you x sending you all :dust: x

ttcno3 Thanks! :hugs:

Kelly, glad she is moving and not keeping you worried. :thumbup:

Lou, that is awesome about the laptop! :happydance:

Welcome to the thread new pinklizzy & Missymojo. I updated you guys on the 1st page. :flower:

I have had heartburn off and on and the worst was last Wednesday. I ate pizza that day and it killed me all day long! :(

I have gone 2 consignment shops this week and got some pretty good deals on some items. I got a Jogging stroller today for $40 regularly $150, a baby bouncer for $35 reg $80, a baby bath stand for $5 reg $16 and some clothes for her. I Love consignment shops! :happydance:

Anyone else having really horrible dreams? I don't want to go into to detail but I have had the most real dream where my baby died. I kept waking up and when I went back to sleep it just continued.

I hate these types of dreams and it really makes me paranoid. Is it normal?

hi - ive just realised i need a pink stork adding!! thanks

I have awful dreams too! Really unsettling and I get paranoid waiting for baby to move so I know he's ok or I get the Doppler out.

Iv been getting dreams this past week again havnt had then since first tri, I think im having a big hormone surge at the moment, very weepy, sore boobs, constipation even a bit retchy ect all things from 1st 12-13 weeks so I think its just the progesterone.

Luckily no bad dreams for me but it sounds awful and very scary. Welcome to all the new 3rd tri Sparklers :hi:

yay:) for movig up a box :)

i hate the scary dreams - :nope: no fun

im soo shattered!! been to the sunday market - only made it half way round before crying uncle and wanting to come home. - bought a nice dress tho :) that "should" fit me nice for a while at least

Hey Ladies!

Can I join you in here? I'm due on 11th November x

I've been having horrible nightmares too, not specifically about the baby but general 'stress' dreams and often wake up in tears :nope:
Also been waking up during the night with really bad cramp in my calves-excruciating!

Pregnancy dreams are the worst. Mine have nearly all been bad. Apparently its something to do with feeling really vunerable or something

I am sick of being sick with heartburn :cry:

Gaviscon and milk don't work, it is so painful, I am waking up in the night with the acid burning my throat and it's making me phsically sick!!...I rung the pharmacy who said if Gavsicon is no longer working then I need to see my doctor about some pills called Zantac...so am going to speak to the consultant on tuesday...I can't remember it ever being this bad with Reagan!!

awww you poor thing, I hope your doctor can give you something that helps. I haven't suffered with heartburn at all so I can only imagine how sucky it must be :( xx

Hi ya ladies!!!

I dont think ive added to this thread in a few months now but keep popping my head in to have a read ;0) Hope youre all doing ok!! I cant believe we've reached the THIRD TRIMESTER!!!!!!!!!!!! madness!! time is flying!!!

Ive had it so easy so far, no sickness, tiredness, heartburn etc etc.....this has to be the trimester im bound to suffer from EVERYTHING ten fold ;0) we'll see!

This is when the real countDOWN begins ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: xxxx

i've had the WORST heart burn as well.
i usually hate tums, but i have cocoa and creme tums which taste more like candy! :)
they really work for me too.

my preggo dreams have all been about being vulnerable so far...like being kidnapped and stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->