~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Thanks for all your support over paranoir, I am positive baby ok now am concerned something will happen in labour and I will lose Leo. That paranoid wont even write his name on christmas gift tags etc. Was never like thios with my other two.

DF is there any other group you could go to to meet any friends. I must admit I have work friends but no one else but has never bothere me at all. i have always been a loner!!!

Good luck to Vanilla to all the moon rubbers i'm there with you all. Have seen a few threads previously where it has worked!!!

I dont want to go to these groups, there arnt any in my area anyway and I have no transport. They are all the same full of nosey bitches that cant except any parent who does something different and their kids are always nasty to mine. William is nice and wants to play their kids are hostile and selfish. Glad he dosnt mind though as I think he will have to get used to that sort of attitude around here. Last woman I met at the hospital whos child was playing with mine started on me like I was some bad mum because my child was the youngest and didnt have a dummy or a bottle. She was appalled. Why had I never given him one oh the poor child she said. Yes they are gobby here! and my family where like that till they all up and went when i didnt listen to their advice.

Sorry to moan on and on its just peeing me off now and i am hormonal tonight. I am peed off with my judgemental stubborn bitchy mum who hasnt asked me ever how I was in my pregnancy or how anything has went I havnt spoken to her in months apart from snapping on the phone when I call for my dad. :nope:my brother i havnt spoke to in months since he insulted my son and tried to make out he was special needs or something.

My son today couldn't reach the pedals of his new jeep so he gets a plank of wood and puts it on the floor of the jeep and now can reach the pedals to drive! this is why i dont appreciate my family who dont see my son at all seeing him and making out he is stupid / :growlmad: he is far from it and smarter than them by the looks of it.

I shall try not think about them after baby is born and if they come and see baby or not as it will piss me off, try and get on with it I suppose.

You do what u feel is right, everyone brings their children up different, its the simular way dwn here, if ur not the same u dont fit in, shame ur family is missing out on a super lil boy and ur soon to be new baby xxx take care xx

Soph - fingers x u may not hav to hav induction as this is what i was like with ellesse my 1st, hearing about ur bag i need my bag finished off and tinks too , good luck and keep us posted xxxx:happydance:

apparently your waters will have a smell... what smell i'm not so sure off :shrug: but shouldn't smell of Urine (obviously)

I can't explain it. It doesn't smell of nothing (like Id run my underwear under the tap!!) but doesn't have a strong smell either but is more sweet than anything, just not strong.

Well nothing happening now really :dohh:

lol anna

I just DTD with hubbt so lets see if combined with a fullmoon we can get a baby out of it.

Well hospital haven't called back and I've been asleep past hour am so tired might just go to bed and then go to hospital appoinment as normal in the morning.

I have been getting twinges but don't think they are anything.

Night night ladies will update tomorrow xxxx

Ooooohhh Vaniila who is due on the 3rd...her waters went today :happydance: Just seen a thread about it...these Sparkler's are starting to arrive quickly now!!

That was really nice of your work pichi :thumbup:

I will be absent for a few days as we are moving house tomorrow and not having cable installed until Monday.

I just want to :sleep: so badly right now, I am sore, achy and very tired...but it will all be worth it, we have a week in our new house before baby comes :happydance:

Good Luck Vanilla! :hugs:

Have fun moving hon! :hugs:

hey girls. it was my last day of work today and at the end of my shift i got a nice little surprise ...

they gave me £100!

i can't believe that's me finished work for 9 whole months! it's still not sunk in!

hope everyone is well xx

Yay Congrats! :happydance:

Yay! I made it to my last day at work! :happydance: My feet are enormous and I ache all over but I did it! I even managed a day of theatre, felt good although I will have forgotten everything when I get back.

Congrats to you too Hon! :happydance:

Thanks for all your support over paranoir, I am positive baby ok now am concerned something will happen in labour and I will lose Leo. That paranoid wont even write his name on christmas gift tags etc. Was never like thios with my other two.

DF is there any other group you could go to to meet any friends. I must admit I have work friends but no one else but has never bothere me at all. i have always been a loner!!!

Good luck to Vanilla to all the moon rubbers i'm there with you all. Have seen a few threads previously where it has worked!!!

I think we all get paranoid! :hugs: I'm sure your LO will be just fine though Love! :hugs:

AM - I would call your doctor just to be sure. Granted, since you are full-term and all it wont be as big a deal and everything. But they may want to be sure it is your water? Hmm, but its up to you girly. Could just wait to see if you start having some contractions.

As for me, I have having some SERIOUS back pain today and a lot of contractions. Nothing too painful or anything, but 1 I had to stop to breathe through as it was a bit intense. Don't want to get my hopes up or anything :haha: but who knows? Eh .. I wish having babies was a lot easier. Like God tells you your having your baby on November 10th, and that baby has NO CHANCE of coming any other day!!! :haha:

GL Hon! :hugs:

Evening ladies :hi:
AFM: Had two cups of RLT today, I am getting brave now! Have had a totally lazy day, tomorrow night hubby is taking me out for dinner as you never know, it could be our last free weekend! I will have to do the rubbing afterwards as I don't want to miss out of a yummy meal :rofl:

:haha:

I need to get me some of that RLT!

Hi ladies I'm on my phone so can't catch up, just going away this wknd to visit family so no doubt will have pages to catch up on. U never know there might be some sparklers on the scene when I get bk home x

Have a great Weekend Love! :hugs:

just wanted to share a bump progression - eek

25, 30, 36weeks
https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/Bump%20pics/jo-bumps1.png

You look Great Love! :hugs:

Have called busy baby night as all midwives are busy!! Waiting for them to call back. I think I have a bit of a stomach ache but to be honest I also think I am imagining it :haha:

god I am so not ready if this is it my bag is half packed and I unpacke chunks bag!!!

Still trickling out a little bit.

GL! How exciting! :D

I'm still hear April :( Mainly cos my hospital is rubbish. So unimpressed that they haven't called back. It is half 12 now so am not gonna call them and am off to bed, either to be woken by something exciting or heartburn! I have the hospital at 11am anyway so will discuss it then and tell them how shit they are in "emergencies"

Congratulations Vaniilla!!! :hugs: She had her baby today! 5 Hour Labor! :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/443531-waters-broke.html

Hope they call you back soon!

I am not having tightenings at all so DTD didn't work but I am having a massive pressure in like my vagina...... Baby must of dropped more.

congrats vanilla!!! :)

AFM, went to my nst and they checked the fluids and they are low again. They were going to have me go have the baby today, but my dr wanted to give thing until the morning(my bp is on the borderline of being too high, but im also swelling, so they are concerned). Hopefully I get there tomorrow and will be coming out with a baby in the next couple of days, Im tired of doing this limbo BS and Im starting to get concerned for my lo's well being. I will update in the morning!

we are getting babies all the time now! sounds like you will be next beauty!

i had my appointment today and there is nothing new to report- still have 2 weeks and i am beginning to think i could take the 2 weeks and add another before baby shows her face! its ok though because the thought of having 2 kids right now is still scaring me! Found out none of our family will be coming for the birth or anytime after- so I have to prepare to do it all alone- the one disadvantage to moving away from home! I do have wonderful friends that will take care of me if needed but other than that its just going to be life as usual!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek Baby tomorrow Teal sooooo exciting :wohoo:

I saw on your fb if you were in the UK they wouldn't be concerned, the lowest AFI here is 5cm. But the BP and swelling is not good, maybe best to get her out now. My consultant is inducing me cos of my BP. I have noticed it gets quite a few people in the end :(

AFM, can you believe they didn't call me back? I am outraged!!Going to have words when I get to hospital a little later. Now if my waters did leak, how can they check as it was a good few hours ago!

I have been awake since just before 5am. We have just had the most tremendous rain storm!! I opened the back door and watched it, wow, out garden started to flood :D

I laid in bed for about half an hour and had this almighty urge to get up and sort out baby stuff (nesting??) Am back in bed now. Had 2 stomach cramp pains but that was it. Nothing significant in my eyes.

So look like I'll be waiting till my appointment Monday to get my date :(

Is my dads bday oday so would have been cool if Chunk made an appearence (and probs really annoyed my dad) :haha:

BHB, I can't wait until your update!!! :D Sounds like She'll be here SOON!!! GL Hon! :hugs:

RP, sorry about no family coming. :( That has to be a bit ruff. :hugs:

AM, WOW!!! Do you know who took the message???!!! I would make a huge complaint!!! :growlmad: GL Hon! :hugs: oh, I LOVE Thunderstorms!!!

morning girls

gl BHB
AM - give them hell
Rowlie - sorry ur family wont be around

my oh has just come in from a 24hr shift, so gone to bed - so im gonna laze on the sofa

Rowley, if i were able to(and not about to pop myself lol) I would help you :) Thats one thing im worried about if dh goes active duty in the army, moving away from home. I miss my mom a lot already and i only live an hour away from her! ha ha.

AM, I would throw the biggest bitch fit EVER lol. As for the fluids thing, 5 here is when its really critical apparently, but because they are getting lower and lower everytime i get monitored they are concerned. Especially since her cord is all bunch up around her hands and face(my odd and stubborn child). But i keep having symptoms of pre-eclampsia come and go, so thats what has really got them freaked.

Majm, thanks! Im really excited, but scared all at once.

Missy, thanks as well! Hope all is well on your end and bubs is doing good! My dh had to do a 24 hr shift for a job site once before....it was hell for him and I just let him sleep while I watched The Big Bang Theory(hilarious show if you ladies ever watch it. lol)

my oh works at last 1 24hr shift a week - joys of being an army medic, so im used to filling my time on my own x

bubs is still behaving :)

Thats good :) Thankfully my husband doesnt want to do the medic field in the army, but he does want to do MP's so its going to be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->