~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

wow the babies are coming now! congrats vanilla :D
BHB: Good luck, I hope it all pans out for you.
AM: I would give your hospital hell. They shouldn't be allowed to ignore you.

I have been awake several times in the night with my wrists hurting as I went out last night in the cold, biggo mistake, I am paying for it majorly this morning :(

Huge congratulations to Vaniila and Lindsey3010 and welcome to world little sparklers!!!

Sophie, I really hope you give your hospital what for when you go in this morning, I know that you are technically term now so its not such a big deal when waters go but because of your history, you would think they would be keen to check you over just in case. I know that because of Herbert being so unstable in the past, the minute my waters go or I have any signs that I may be in labour, they have told me to go straight in just so they can check all is well to proceed as normal. Annoying as I did hope to stay in teh comfort of my home for as long as possible, but sometimes some of us need extra checking and I would have thought that would apply to you too.

BHB, I hope you are not kept too much longer waiting to see when you will give birth. It must get quite tedious having to keep going to and fro from teh hospital. On teh plus side, they can't be too worried or they would have you in for monitoring. They booked me in within minutes last Monday when they were worried about Herbert's position.

To everyone else, hope you have a nice and relaxing Saturday. I have no idea what to do today, might try and see if I can drag hubby off to Kiddicare as it is not that far from us. The only thing we still have not got is a little rocker/bouncer chair as I have not seen one that I really like that gets good reviews. Any recs?

What did lindsey have I cant see that update in here? congrats to vanilla and everyone else seems to be dropping really soon to! now I am nervous as I am constantly looking at tickers to see how many days they are apart from me as we are all so close. eeek! no signs here just the feeling of needing to pooh alot but then theres not much room down there. I am dreading next sat what if i go into labour and theres a vintage car rally on here they shut off all routes for residents so we have to get out some other way thats not by car! to many cars will be here for rally and guests. I hope it stays in there then.

Back from MW and BP is ok now-thank god for finishing work! Bubs is still breech though so MW thinks that after my scan and consultant app they will book me in for an elective section at 39 weeks :wacko::nope:
Still going to keep trying to turn LO and he/she isn't engaged so hopefully there is still room and time for that. Keeping everything crossed!

is the rally during the day? or night?

during the day and for about 4 hours. I maybe ok though just fretting lol someone did have a home birth up here last month she lives in the cottage in courtyard, dont think they would have made it in time to hospital so had to be here. I admire her though, would love to only would be scared. Wouldnt want my son to see me in pain thats the big reason really for no home birth. He wouldnt understand and would scare him.

is the rally during the day? or night?

during the day and for about 4 hours. I maybe ok though just fretting lol someone did have a home birth up here last month she lives in the cottage in courtyard, dont think they would have made it in time to hospital so had to be here. I admire her though, would love to only would be scared. Wouldnt want my son to see me in pain thats the big reason really for no home birth. He wouldnt understand and would scare him.

yeah that's understandable. I think for my 2nd I'd like to have a water birth but never really felt confident enough in trying for a home birth.

i just like to know that if god forbid anything did go wrong i'd be in the right place you know?

I am not against it for any mum my gran had them as she had several children to look after. She had my aunt home birth who was 10lbs! wow. trooper. But I would be freaking in case baby needed medical attention and I wasnt able to get to hospital in time i couldn't forgive myself then. Still more to the fact I dont want my son to hear or see his mum in that way he would panic and cry. Few hours away and home again with baby will be ok with me. Hopefully i wont be in to long.

im hoping i'm not in for long either- hate hospitals ¬___¬ or at least staying in them for long periods of time

Hello Ladies!
16 pages since I last came on - I have been super busy all day yesterday and then ended the day finding out my best mates Dad had died that evening :(

I have read through everything - just haven't got the time too really 'catch up' right now ... Just sending you all love and hugs - and I see we have 2 more sparkler boys too! .. But Beccis girl not been updated - go team :pink: !! :haha:

Hopefully get too have proper catch up asap :flower:

Lol xx

I dont get why people feel the need to peer in through my windows! ffs! please ! and when they see me sat here looking out they still look in! I haven shut curtains. Worse if i left door open as last time they where all in looking to use the loo and having a tour. had to tell them to get out. Wedding guests by the way. They do the same to neighbour to she has a nice flat and the staff go on and ask where do they set up the catering lol Though she is flattered by it my livingroom looks like an explosion in a toy shop !

Hey gals! :wave:

Haven't got the time to update really as Joseph is awake. Be back later!

Congrats on the new babies :)

Today is last ticker box day for me YAY finally made it. I remember desperately wanting it to move up so it no longer looked like a seahorse.

My mom has offered to have my son tonight so its date night for me and my husband but we're short on funds so its date night in which is nice to sometimes when your big and tired like me :)

YAY, two new sparklers, congrats ladies. And good luck to all you about to have your babies!

Hayley - I pray that someone would call me and offer to take Joseph, lol. I just really would like to be able to clean and everything without him following me about crying the entire time. Or freaking out that I turned on the vacuum cleaner :wacko:. But probably wont happen .. would love to be able to go out with my OH as well, but probably wont happen either haha. I really want to organize the kids room but refuse to go in there while Joseph is napping because he wakes right up once the door opens, as well as can't do it while he is awake because it becomes a useless attempt ...

Oh well .. sorry about the complaining post haha. Just finding myself a bit frustrated today as have no energy to do anything and really just want to be able to relax knowing everything is done. :(

Thread is slow today ... I probably wont be on tomorrow myself.

Just back from hospital. 5 bloody hours!!! Got a telling off for not going last night to get checked so they couldn't tell if it was waters or not. Did have discharge though, but that's not what came out of me though. Oh well :(

chunk is still only 2/5ths engaged and cervix is closed. Notgood for my favourability. Getting worried they might change their mind about induction. Bp still a bit high ven with the mess. But with all the hospital waiting who is surprised!!

Problem today was the ctg!! Chunks hb kept decelerating which was not good but after a second trace were happy for me to go home. Monitor was also registering weak, bit preset uterine activity which is a first!! Havevhad period aches low in my bump foe most of day so need to keep an eye on things.

So just got to wait till Monday now. Hope everyone is well and catch uptomorrow x x x

OMG I had sex ! teehehe *titters away like virgin teen* well I am a virgin I have you know! and I hope I dont go into labour. This pic will be me if anyone remembers the film which I cant flnd a clip of. Over due and not ready lol

Attachments

• lobby3.jpg
    lobby3.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 7
LOL :haha: DF.

AM - Sorry they told you off, but you did call to see what should be done & they never called you back! So they are bigger jerks, imo. Sorry you had to spend 5 hours at the doctors! :| Couldn't imagine. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->