~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hayley - I pray that someone would call me and offer to take Joseph, lol. I just really would like to be able to clean and everything without him following me about crying the entire time. Or freaking out that I turned on the vacuum cleaner :wacko:. But probably wont happen .. would love to be able to go out with my OH as well, but probably wont happen either haha. I really want to organize the kids room but refuse to go in there while Joseph is napping because he wakes right up once the door opens, as well as can't do it while he is awake because it becomes a useless attempt ...

Oh well .. sorry about the complaining post haha. Just finding myself a bit frustrated today as have no energy to do anything and really just want to be able to relax knowing everything is done. :(

Thread is slow today ... I probably wont be on tomorrow myself.

I know what you mean. We are trying to sell our house and trying to clean while Ben cries for attention is so hard when I have a showing or an open house.

My parents are generous to offer but its always complicated. They live 20 minutes away so today I had to drive ben there and drive back and then when I get there they say could you go visit your grandma tomorrow which throws a wrench into my plans tomorrow and then they offer to drop ben off here tomorrow which is great but then they say oh well your going into town anyways to visit your grandma so you can come here and get him on the way which there place is not on the way. Its not on the way to anything. They just add like 300 times more driving and gas money to my life.

AND THEN they ask what we're doing tonight and I say we might stay home or we might go to Bowmanville (a town about an hour away) and they have the nerve after asking me to do all that driving to say...you waste a lot of money on gas dont you. BUT I am thankful to have some alone time so I will try not to complain again.

Another girl on the way have seen on fb that bhb is being induced right now :-D

good luck chick can't wait for little maddy to be here xx

cleaning and toddlers do not go, I give up when william is here he follows me about wreaking the place so it needs done when he is out and its only since we moved here he has got out really so know how hard it is. i cant go for a shower when he is here he freaks out at me in there and is in everything! then your tired from pregnancy and constant tidying up the place. I find random crap everywhere! like drawers in kitchen have things stuffed in them that shouldnt be as he takes everything out of place and for a quick tidy things are put in wrong place. Darren does try with the leg but it happens so much I am kicking them out to get the place looking ok as i cant let it go to hell no matter how much i couldnt be bothered. And now this one will be a long and i have no idea how the heck i will stop from falling over toys and stepping on lego.

Good luck BHB, can't wait to hear that your little miss has arrived safe and well!

Lizzy, I have everything crossed that your little one turns for you, mine did at 37+6 although whether or not s/he has stayed there remains to be seen! I have MW on Tuesday so fingers crossed!

Lolpants, :hugs:

Hayley congrats on reaching the last box and I hope you enjoy your date night!

Sophie it never ceases to amaze me just how long it takes every time you have to go into hospital. My hubby gets really wound up by it. They have a cheek moaning at you when it was them that didn't call you back!

Keep us updated on BHB!

So, has anyone done any moon belly rubbing? I had a quick go on teh driveway when we popped to the shops earlier, I must have looked a right sight :haha:

Coco-you are my inspiration! Everyone is convinced that it's too late for shrimp to turn now but I've been holding onto the fact that your LO turned for you! Was it a massive, noticeable movement?
Good luck BHB!

pinklizzy i had a friend who went overdue with a breech baby and LO turned once she was in labour :D fx'd for you!

its true what what my ticker says...well my sex drive came back with a vengence! :winkwink: i've had OHs sister and her baby boy staying with us this past week so not much :sex: going on but they're away for a couple of days atm so we've been making up for lost time :happydance: i can't put into words how relieved my OH seems :haha:

bubs is 3/5ths engaged, had an amzing mw appointment on fri with an amazing midwife [why couldnt all my appointments hav been so good] and my hospital bag is almost packed too :thumbup:

Thanks ladies :) We are excited! Its going to be a little while cause they have to rippen my cervix.... we are happy, but I don't think that will last long LOL!

how do they rippen a cervix? I was never induced so I dunno these things. Good luck though :)

Sometimes they use the gel I had that before induction, felt horrible getting it up there and walking about with it. Had to sit for hours waiting then went on to induction . Best of luck teal!

Good luck to bhb!!! Hoorau another baby!!! They really are flying in now.

Hayley they use a pessary or gel which has a hormone in from pig semen aparently which helps to soften the cervix and encourage dialation which basically kick starts your contractions. As bhb says can take a while, everyone I know who has had it has it at night and by morning things are good to go.

Good luck Hun I am so excited for you can't wait for updates x x x

pig semen eh? I think I know someone kicking around the house here who's always willing to offer up his pig semen if I want it...which I really really don't

I had pig seaman up me :O not impressed at all! Darren could have given me some of his without some nurse who treated me like I was a cow in the vets showing that up me. No pig seaman for me this time thank you we off to loo for a quicky!

It is not actual pig semen :haha: just a hormone from it!! Not sure if it is different or the same as human semen. I guess that is why sex can help?

got a call this morning that my grandma had passed away...everyone in my family is all upset and grieving

Rowley, I'm sorry about your grandma.

good luck to bhb!

:hugs: rowlie

good luck BHB

i've been up since 4am :coffee: needed loo, then thought hmm im thirsty i want a hot choc - then havnt been able to switch my brain off - its now 6am - and im trying to work out how best to re-arrange my living room??? :saywhat:

:hugs: rowlie

good luck BHB

i've been up since 4am :coffee: needed loo, then thought hmm im thirsty i want a hot choc - then havnt been able to switch my brain off - its now 6am - and im trying to work out how best to re-arrange my living room??? :saywhat:

:haha: I love this! Eh, can you send some of that energy my way?? :D

Sorry about your grandma Rowley! :hugs:

Hayley - I agree with you, sometimes its more of a hassle to get a break than just keeping babes at home with you and getting nothing done! My family is the same way, even if they offered to keep him I would be taking him back and forth using up money and gas. :wacko:

Congrats to BHB. Eek, exciting. Kind of wish it was me if I am being honest :haha: I am getting sick of this guessing game already! :wacko:

Serious question! Any of you ladies own a netbook? Looking in to buying one, as no longer have a computer. Using my grandmas for now, but would really love one of my own again. They are smaller, but cheaper which is what I am after as don't have a lot of money to spend (obviously) just trying to see what you ladies think.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->