~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

im on stict rules bed rest remains til 37w - so while my head wanted to re-arrange my living room - i havnt touched it!!

i had a net book - loved it :D Asus ee-pc, small compact - fitted in my larger handbag :D but got a virus and died a slow painfull death :( RIP

i now have a laptop, - not quite full size laptop - somewhwere between netbook and laptop, its a gateway model, with windows 7,

its now 7:20am for me and the sunrise is pretty - as normal for here :D can look out my patio doors across the bondu and see the sea (and the powerstation - but we can ignore that lol)

Couldn't imagine being stuck on bedrest, tbh. Although I haven't got any energy to even think about rearranging my living room :haha: I can't imagine not being able to do it if I got the sudden, very weird, urge.

I have to pee a lot lately! & I know that is random, but seriously baby is pushing down on bladder or something. And my contractions have been intense. Feel them in my pelvis, back, and nearly in my bum now. I think its cause I am tired though!

I want a netbook! Haha. I want my own computer .. I think my grandma's is about to die anyway. I have no idea what to do with it!! :wacko: So would like to give it back before it actually does die .. haha. I don't want to be blamed! I think it is just a bit too old.

bed rest only has a few days left - thankfully - so i may get to move my sofas n stuff n tues or wed :D

got a call this morning that my grandma had passed away...everyone in my family is all upset and grieving

Sorry to hear,such a time for it to happen to I remember when both my grans passed, was devastated,.

No craic with me today apart from the usual tired peed off little sleep and still hungry just after eating breakfast. No more updates on BHB as I checked her facebook there. I now reckon I will go over due i have no signs at all now where as I thought i did.

So sorry RP :-(

CONGRATS and welcome to the world little Sparklers!!!!!!

Difficult to catch up on everyone.. Had mega busy day yesterday with Ash party-MANIC-understatement. And then we had a leaving do at like a club in London last night. Wow, people sure do like to stare!

Today I meed to clean house and packk pack pack but will be popping on to see how everyone is doing :)

Oh, Jo-We had the M&P Barnaby Bear bouncer for Ashton and he loved it so much-it vibrates, plays music etc.. Fitting it into suitcase for this babba too xxx

congrats vanilla!!! :)

AFM, went to my nst and they checked the fluids and they are low again. They were going to have me go have the baby today, but my dr wanted to give thing until the morning(my bp is on the borderline of being too high, but im also swelling, so they are concerned). Hopefully I get there tomorrow and will be coming out with a baby in the next couple of days, Im tired of doing this limbo BS and Im starting to get concerned for my lo's well being. I will update in the morning!

here baby will shortly be makin a appearance keep myself posted , so excitin time xxx:happydance:

we are getting babies all the time now! sounds like you will be next beauty!

i had my appointment today and there is nothing new to report- still have 2 weeks and i am beginning to think i could take the 2 weeks and add another before baby shows her face! its ok though because the thought of having 2 kids right now is still scaring me! Found out none of our family will be coming for the birth or anytime after- so I have to prepare to do it all alone- the one disadvantage to moving away from home! I do have wonderful friends that will take care of me if needed but other than that its just going to be life as usual!

So sorry to hear bout ur loss, not easy of times when heavily pregnant, lost my nephew thurs and still sinkin it so my thoughts are with u and ur family xxx

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek Baby tomorrow Teal

sooooo exciting :wohoo:

I saw on your fb if you were in the UK they wouldn't be concerned, the lowest AFI here is 5cm. But the BP and swelling is not good, maybe best to get her out now. My consultant is inducing me cos of my BP. I have noticed it gets quite a few people in the end :(

AFM, can you believe they didn't call me back? I am outraged!!Going to have words when I get to hospital a little later. Now if my waters did leak, how can they check as it was a good few hours ago!

I have been awake since just before 5am. We have just had the most tremendous rain storm!! I opened the back door and watched it, wow, out garden started to flood :D

I laid in bed for about half an hour and had this almighty urge to get up and sort out baby stuff (nesting??) Am back in bed now. Had 2 stomach cramp pains but that was it. Nothing significant in my eyes.

So look like I'll be waiting till my appointment Monday to get my date :(

Is my dads bday oday so would have been cool if Chunk made an appearence (and probs really annoyed my dad) :haha:

how dare they moan at u when u tryed contacting, let loose ur preggy hormones hun xxx

morning girls

gl BHB
AM - give them hell
Rowlie - sorry ur family wont be around

my oh has just come in from a 24hr shift, so gone to bed - so im gonna laze on the sofa

im havin a lazy one today too xxxx

Big congrats to all the new arrivals very exciting time xxx

Well im still gettin head around things, but ive hit 37wks and survived the longest train journey yday , and learnt that ppl dont giv up a seat for pregnant woman !!!! Happy 37th week to all u ladies out there xxx

There's so much to try and catch up on here i don't think i'll ever do it so i'm gonna give up. Internet access has been limited. Can't believe so many sparklers are here already :) SOoo exciting. My maternity leave officially starts tomorrow and i've got loads to do before she arrives, apparently shes fully engaged don't know if that means she'll be coming any sooner than expected though.
Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Morning everyone. Well the full moon belly rubbing didn't work as I am still here :haha: in fact I have had the best nights sleep for ages and even the little cramps and BH's I have been getting on and off for days now seemed to disappear! I just know Herbert is in here for the long haul!

There is always time for baby to turn Lizzy, although I have to say that Herbert was a little different as s/he was classed as being an unstable lie (which is why I was in hospital) which meant that s/he moved and changed positions throughout the day, and even more scary was that I just didn't feel him/her doing it! My bump just changed shape when s/he was lying transverse. They were hoping that as baby got heavier, it would settle and that is what happened when I turned 38 weeks. I must admit, since I have been back home I have felt some really uncomfortable big moves and I have everything crossed that Herbie is still head down!

Rowley I am so sorry to hear your very upsetting news. My thoughts are with you all. :hugs:

BHB, I hope it all gets going very soon. When I was induced at 39 weeks I had the pessary the night before, another in the morning and was contracting good and proper by late morning. Ashley was born at 4:46 that afternoon. Can't wait to hear she has arrived safe and well.

Silas I have a net book and it is great to be able to pop into my handbag, use in bed or while watching telly but I also have a Apple iMac as my main computer and would not have a netbook if it was the only computer in the house as it is just not geared up for everything you need to do on a pc. I don't know about all netbooks, but the two I have owned (they don't seem to last too long) can not take cd's or burn to cd and there is probably loads of other stuff they can't do either but as I just use mine purely for going online, that is fine by me.

Kelly really pleased to hear Ashton had a lovely party, and I can just imagine you getting down on the dance floor at your leaving do with your impressive baby bump! :) Thanks for the bouncer recommendation, I shall have a look :flower:

I am looking forward to a lovely lazy Sunday. Roast dinner, a scrummy pud and just pottering around the house. Just need to drag myself into the shower now.

I went back to bed with william and am only up again! we all actually slept was the longest I think I slept in a while. Now feel bit crap but will be ok after shower . Chuffed I got a lie in.

we all had cuddled even me and darren which is hard sometimes as William loves to come up in the middle for a cuddle but was at that point crashing his jeep in the hall lol

Hate sundays and mondays, crappy food days as I get the shopping on a tuesday. I have a bit more than usual though weirdly enough.

ive just been to the little supermarket on camp - and bought rubbish!!!!!!!!! pop n sweets mostly! and were gonna chill out n watch disney dvds !

If I had a car I would do that . Shops dont open till 1pm here anyway on a sunday. William not going to his grans as usual his uncle has let us down and is to hung over and all i hear is granny granny granny all day ! they coming tomorrow instead. Glad he likes them as when i go to have this baby i have less to worry about, i will worry about him but knowing he is ok without me a while is great.

I have trapped wind in my bum and it hurts! stabbing pains. I think its trapped wind anyway.

mmmmmm I love a lite in, my spd and back pain has gotton so much better I'm able to sleep wonderfully, I did read somewhere that once baby engages because you have a head in your pelvis the pelvis is more stable and then out can't move as much as it did before in the weak joints which in turn creates less pain and this seems to be the case for me hooray

Hubby does the grocery shopping on his own because I can never be bothered and am quite happy to eat cereal 3 meals a day

Love

I'm off for a swim again in a bit, being in the water means that all the pains in my pelvis magically disappear-bliss!
Really sorry Rowley :hugs:

i could really go for a swim but it's too cold and it involves effort :haha:

oh i've had heartburn all day today and all last night :(

I nearly went for a swim the other day before hubby reminded me that just because I can't see my furry bikini line doesn't mean everyone else can't.lol

well you got me all riled up to go swimming, i just went to try on my bikini...the triangles barely cover my nipples anymore! guess i'm gna have to buy a new one if i want something to wear in the birthing pool :dohh: damn my gigantic boobies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->