~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

i got a larger bikini in primark ???

or wear a vest top over bikini top u have atm?

I got my maternity cozzy from matalan - only £12 :)

Hi ladies!!! I'm sorry I have been AWOL the last 2 days. Been busy. I lurked on my phone a little yesterday but did not get a chance to post properly. I will later when I am on my laptop. I saw I missed Becci's LO. Can someone help me out and find me the link so I can update her info? I tried looking but was unsuccessful. :blush:

Oh yay!!! I am 35 Weeks today with 35 Days to go!!! :yipee:

congrats on your 35 35 day! i am eagerly awaiting Tuesday for my full term day!

yay for 35 weeks :happydance:

i can't believe baby could come any day/week now! its weird to think

Chella, I can't remember if I said it or not, but I am very sorry for the loss of your nephew. :cry: :hug:

RP, I am so very sorry for the loss of your grandma! :cry: :hug:

AM, I can't believe they gave you crap when THEY were suppose to call YOU back!!! :gun: :hugs:

BHB, OMG, Congrats Hon!! I can't wait to hear the update that your Little Girl is here!!! :happydance: Can't wait to see Pics!!!

DF, I hope you get some sleep and potty relief soon!!! I peed every hour last night and did not sleep good at all. Mark had too much to drink last night and snored all night. Plus I can't sleep good when he is like that in fear of him getting up drunk and falling down the stairs by accident!!

Lizzy, I hope LO turns for you! :hugs:

Kelly, glad the party went well!!! :hugs:

Ok, I'll post better with everyone else later when on my LT.

:hugs: to everyone!!!

Congrats on 35 weeks Majm, Im also 35 weeks today! YAY!!! Its getting close, almost freak out time.

Thanks Ladies!!! :hugs:

Congrats to you too Bartness for 35 Weeks! :yipee:

i'm freaking out realising i'm 38 weeks on wednesday! argh! that's only 2 weeks (14 days) to go!

majm1241 - think u did but thank u and happy 35weeks xx
pichi - 38wks weds blimey its flying pass are u all ready now xx
Bartness - happy 35wks aswell not long now xx
Dragon fly - not far from me xx

Im 37weeks today so full term only 3wks to go now or maybe sooner xx

chella : i'm ready i think haha - got everything we'd possibly need for her besides a little bath but we can pick that up easily enough :) i'm excited to see my little peanut though... just want her here so i can give her cuddles and she can stop tickling my hips haha...

majm1241: i found becci's birthing details on the plus bumps thread: 11.52pm weighing 6lb 4oz

peacelovebaby has also had her wee girl last week :)

everyone is having there babies and im getting serious labour envy!

i think ive had all the envys... bump envy...ticker envy... haha :D

more babies! wow :D

our turn soon girls - were all pretty much into the last few weeks x

hah yeah i'm geting labour envy too although i know that i am going to be in total shock when i actually do go into labour with this wee one. not long to wait now though... i remember when my ticker was sitting at something stupid like 120 days to go... haha!

i remember getting really excited at 20 weeks - thinking im halfway done now

Its an exciting time, yet nerve wracking. I have this irrational fear, that I'll go into labor at work, and they wont let me leave b/c were busy. I know its a stupid fear, but I just cant seem to be able to let go of it. I really dont want to have my baby at work....

5 weeks just doesnt seem like it will take very long.

OH and a quick question ladies. When should I start steralizing bottles and nuks?

i remember that too. i remember after going to the 20 week scan thinking -

"wow, that's us half way there already!"

now i'm more in the mind frame of "oh my god, only 2 weeks to go! am i ready!? (obv give or take)"

bottles only stay sterile or 24 hours so i wouldn't actually do it till before you intend to use them :)

DF, I hope you get some sleep and potty relief soon!!! I peed every hour last night and did not sleep good at all. Mark had too much to drink last night and snored all night. Plus I can't sleep good when he is like that in fear of him getting up drunk and falling down the stairs by accident!!

:hugs: to everyone!!!

I keep the dog awake I am sure she is fed up with me passing her in the hall to pee and i cant sleepo when needing to pee and my OH wonty let me pee in a bucket in the room. I know that sounds bad but spd is sore and walking! i swear i dont beed excercise from all the walking i do all night,
majm1241 - think u did but thank u and happy 35weeks xx
pichi - 38wks weds blimey its flying pass are u all ready now xx
Bartness - happy 35wks aswell not long now xx
Dragon fly - not far from me xx

Im 37weeks today so full term only 3wks to go now or maybe sooner xx

I get ticker envy, i look and see someone has less time left and feel envious! then i see poeple have more than me and feel sorry for them .

chella : i'm ready i think haha - got everything we'd possibly need for her besides a little bath but we can pick that up easily enough :) i'm excited to see my little peanut though... just want her here so i can give her cuddles and she can stop tickling my hips haha...

majm1241: i found becci's birthing details on the plus bumps thread: 11.52pm weighing 6lb 4oz

peacelovebaby has also had her wee girl last week :)

Lol i keep thinkin im ready then i think oooooo am i sure, must remember to pack my spare toothbrush and tothpaste and get some slpippers then i think im done?? i hope!!!

Lol it gets you thinking now seeing all these girls goin into labour and havin their bubbas, im startin to think that im goin to go overdue again as have with both of mine!!! ill be the one left here while all u girls around the same time are cuddling their babies lol :thumbup: also the oh no labour time and u just dont know where its going to happen either excitin time for us all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->