~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hey ladies

What have you packed to wear to come home from hospital in ?? xx

i've just got a pair of comfy trousers and a comfy hoody :) no point in getting all dolled up.

as long as me and little one are cozy and comfy that's all that matters

i got some joggers and a hoodie which ive been wearing already from new look so comfy that ill get another pair nx week as im not freezing for no one lol and my hair thrown on top x baby will be snug as a bug too cant wait x

what I wear in is what I wear out again. I have enough in my bag as it is. I have nighty for birth and pjs for after in there also. And obviously I have lots of clean knickers in there and bras to.

I wont be sterilising bottles but as I go into labour i will pop some dummies into Milton and water :)

Will be same as DF and wear same thing out as i wear in-some maternity jeans and comfy top I think

Can't believe I have only 12 days till due date.. Congrats on all the milestones girls xxxx

bra's thats a mission for me, i ordered one nursin bra as cos its online i didnt want to order 2 and have to send both back so fingers x this fits as ill be stuck for bra's lol bit delayed as i asumed mothercares and places would stock my size but i asumed wrong as they dont do my size for nursing bra's gutted.

My bag is packed so ne thing else i remember shall hav to go in a lil bag my bag looks like i am going abroad not to hospital lol xx

havent heard anything from teal (BHB) i wonder if she had baby Maddy yet??

i havnt seen ne thing on facebk either, so excitin waitin wonder whos next x

I checked her facebook and nothing on it. takes hours to induction some are quick some not so she may not be able to update from her phone if thats how she is coming on facebook. I hope all is ok though.

I think I've got everything packed but I'm going to go thru my bag n check just to make sure.

Wonder how BHB is

Hello Ladies

again - so much too catch up on! You can tell its the weekend/people on mat leave now etc :haha:

Chella and Rowley :hugs: on your losses

BHB, - guess your very busy right now!! Good luck!! :dust:

AFM - I thought Id smelt gas but when OH said he couldn't I blamed it on hormones - then Thurs night we had guets and they said they could smell it so had too call emergency gas line - long story short we had massive gas leak and now have no gas too the property!! Gonna be a massive job too fix - floorboards/doors etc have had to been removed and its gonna cost loads :( - Worst timing ever!!! :cry:

Hope your all well

Lol xx

Hey ladies

What have you packed to wear to come home from hospital in ?? xx

I have not even started packing anything yet! :dohh: I guess it is because I still need her to stay in for 2 more weeks at least! :lol:

Hello Ladies

again - so much too catch up on! You can tell its the weekend/people on mat leave now etc :haha:

AFM - I thought Id smelt gas but when OH said he couldn't I blamed it on hormones - then Thurs night we had guets and they said they could smell it so had too call emergency gas line - long story short we had massive gas leak and now have no gas too the property!! Gonna be a massive job too fix - floorboards/doors etc have had to been removed and its gonna cost loads :( - Worst timing ever!!! :cry:

Hope your all well

Lol xx

Oh no! :( :hugs: I hope everything can get fixed ASAP and that sucks that it is such bad timing. :cry:

At least you found out you had a gas leak. Could you imagine if you hadn't.

As for hospital bag packing - they say you should have your bag packed by week 35 do they not?

Urgh I have such a dry tickly throat tonight - not to mention stupid heartburn STILL! Been pre-occupying myself with my hypnobirthing book

Heart burn makes me vomit, heart burn remedies give me heartburn and make me vomit. I cant win. Milk works better for me than all the remedies. wakes me up every night and I am fed up eating chalky crap renees! I give up on them. Was much worse in first pregnancy I would actually throw up acid from it! every night and had to carry milk and a vomit bag about. :( and all that gaviscon made me worse, had shits and all from it and messed with my asthma.

At least you found out you had a gas leak. Could you imagine if you hadn't.

As for hospital bag packing - they say you should have your bag packed by week 35 do they not?

Urgh I have such a dry tickly throat tonight - not to mention stupid heartburn STILL! Been pre-occupying myself with my hypnobirthing book

CRAP! :dohh: I'll pack it then! :D Just because you said that! :lol: I don't want to have to rush! We are getting her Car Seat & Stroller next weekend! Yeah, we have procrastinated! :blush:

I have Acid Reflux pretty bad! I think I just have to burp and end up getting sick. :(

Heart burn makes me vomit, heart burn remedies give me heartburn and make me vomit. I cant win. Milk works better for me than all the remedies. wakes me up every night and I am fed up eating chalky crap renees! I give up on them. Was much worse in first pregnancy I would actually throw up acid from it! every night and had to carry milk and a vomit bag about. :( and all that gaviscon made me worse, had shits and all from it and messed with my asthma.

Oh no not good! ive suffered pretty bad with heartburn but thankfully i do get relief from renees! you should speak to your midwife ive heard there are other things they can prescribe.

Hello Ladies

Hope your all well

Lol xx

Oh no! thats awful! its lucky you caught that on! could have been really serious! just a pity about the timing and the costs though! but at least your all safe and well.

I think I've got everything packed but I'm going to go thru my bag n check just to make sure.

Wonder how BHB is

I had another check through my bag tonight! just need to add a few simple things like tissues and my camera. its scary when you look inthe bag thinking omg we're actually at the point were i could be using this....like tonight :haha: wishful thinking lol!

AFM :- Ive got piles :( been spotting from friday night with them and they're painful! been using germoloid cream which has helped with the pain and the spotting seems to be easing slightly! horrible things!!!

Oohh, I should get my hospital bag packed then....and I still need to decide on a coming home outfit for Jaxon.

Nope since it was worse last pregnancy and theur prescribed stuff played havoc on me rennees over does it is. I get heart burn after them! it never lasts. I have tesco brand ones and rennees in my shopping to see if they work, suppose its better than nothing. Was weird after i gave birth to william when i have NO heartburn! noticed it right away. This ones not as bad but more at night, must be the position i am in .

Oohh, I should get my hospital bag packed then....and I still need to decide on a coming home outfit for Jaxon.

You procrastinating just like me!? :haha:

I need to sew her diaper bag together now this week. I am making it! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back