~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I was too lazy to make anything like that although I know I'm capable lol.

I got some stuff prescribed to me for heartburn and I've been knocking it back like juice! Cramping again tonight... Peanut is getting ready I think :) hope she's in a nice good position for labour haha! Been having loads of BH now

I have babies bag packed - just have some sleepsuits,vests, nappies, hat, snowsuit/jacket thing...

Sorry to make anyone panic with the whole hospital bag thing :blush:

I've packed mine and bubbas hospital bag! Was probably one of the most enjoyable things, I loved getting everything ready and buying new bits n pieces here and there and ticking off my list. Mum says I'm nesting and getting ready.

Pichi, we needed a kick in the arse! :lol:

Kayla, welcome back! :hugs:

Betheney, yay on the nesting! :D

AFM, I go to the doctor tomorrow for my GBS Test. Hopefully they will check my cervix to. Gotta make sure I shave good tonight! :haha: :blush:

rite I give up, I tried to read it all but there is just too much!

congrats to the new sparklers!
AM - ur hospital sounds poop, I hate ringing mw's they make me feel like im wasting there time.
BHB- I havnt read an update so hope ur baby girl is hear now for u
hope everyone is well
AFM - been visiting family for the weekend, had a good day saturday but overall wasnt a very good trip as from about 10pm saturday night was so poorly with vomitting and an achey stomach... I think it might have been the iron tablet I took earlier in the day which had been supressed by the gaviscon and lay on my stomach until I had some orange juice to drink started to try and be absorbed so really upset my stomach, it was horrible was just crying as I was so exhausted from being up all night friday night from coughing from my cold and I just needed sleep

Thought I was gonna go into labour yesterday which made the journey home fun, had major cramping, back ache and shooting pains up my foof, I thought oh crap this is it and Im shattered with no energy and had barely eaten but luckily it died off and baby decided just to beat the crap out of me instead.

Ah shame GG... Hope you are feeling a bit more refreshed-driving gets me cramping too, we had to stop last weekend at services just to get some ice water as I also thought 'this is it!'.. Try rest up today hunni :)

Hi Eski :)

Girls you need to get those bags packed hee hee, thanks for the camera reminder. Ours is flat so it is going on charge this second...

BHB, Can't wait to hear news!

I dont even know who my midwife is you dont get one here you get just anyone thats working at the time you need one. I met them in anti natel but not same one every tim and this time around i have the same consultant as I did with William and guess what I still havnt ever met her! I know some from last time when I had high bp with william and they had to call to the house every day near the end thats it. Not seen any of them this time.

Anyway I have pain in ass still like i have trapped wind or pooh that i cant squeeze out.

Morning Ladies!

:cold: freezing here with no heating and stressed with all the choas!!

I checked BHB facebook and lots of people have said congratulations so I guess Maddy is here!! :happydance: I'm sure she'll update us ASAP :)

Get all your bags packed ladies - these sparklers are coming thick and fast now!

Lol xx

Morning everyone. Ah I finally got a decentish night sleep last night. I find my hips are sore from lying on one particular side all night.

I'm starting to feel a little like a weebl haha!

Hope we here from BHB soon :) :flower:

GG hope you're feeling better too :(

ri
Thought I was gonna go into labour yesterday which made the journey home fun, had major cramping, back ache and shooting pains up my foof, I thought oh crap this is it and Im shattered with no energy and had barely eaten but luckily it died off and baby decided just to beat the crap out of me instead.

I get this to. Then it goes away and I am not in labour only to come back again today but I think it will do this for another week or two as I dont know how many times last time I thought I was in labour and I never did go onto labour. But in fairness i have signs this time proper ones. I have a pain in my ass and vag today, stabbing and baby feels heavy pushing down and making me walk like a duck. Plenty of movement though and got the crap beat out of me to all night.

I look like a buddha.

And its freezing here this morning, frost everywhere. Bit early this year as last year it was dec when I got frost pics like this mornings frost. Frozen cobwebs and all.

EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeK, its single figures day for me as I am due in 9 DAYS time :wohoo:

Lols, gutting about your gas but thank goodness you spotted it! I hope it is soon mended and warm again.

Nice to see you again Esk :hi:

Sorry to hear youfelt so unwell on your weekend away GG.

Glad everyone else is ok :)

I have got all our bags packed now so we are good to go! I have a bag on wheels for my main things and a little matching bag that I am using as a labour bag so that hubby doesn't have to rummage too much for things I may need. In there I have a bikini top (for the pool hopefully), clean nightie, cd's, camera, snacks and drinks and a few toiletries as well as babies first outfit in a clear labeled bag.

Herbert's other bits for the stay are in his/her changing bag and can stay in the car until we need it and H has his own bag that he took to work this morning just in case I go into labour during the day and he needs to get to the hospital in a hurry.

My coming home outfit is comfy, leggings, long grey top, black cardi and uggs. Herbert's is a little white all in one suit.

I have been getting period style cramps accompanied by my belly tightening for some time now. Sometimes I think they are getting slightly more frequent and stronger, other times I think I am imagining it. I am also getting shooting type pains from my foof area, although that could just be due to finally having a head down baby, which I am not used too. There does seem to be more pressure down there since yesterday though. I think I will surely drive myself mad with symptom spotting these next 9 days :haha:

Can't wait to hear that little Maddy is here safe and well!

Good idea about hubby taking his bag to work. Warren takes a bag everyday so i think i need to pack some stuff in there for him, just in case!!!

What snacks is everyone packing, only thing I have in bag is glucose tabs..

Symptom spotting is driving me insane, every cramp I have a wait and feel for the next one-i am pretty sure they are getting worse and really need this baby to come in the next week or so!

We still don't have names set in stone.. sigh

Food wise I'm just packing things like breakfast bars n maybe sandwiches. Cartons of juice too - the straw will come in handy heh

I have glucose sweets and also cereal type breakfast bars. Fir drinks I have cartons of orange juice and Adam has a couple of cans of his disgusting energy drinks that he likes. There are a couple of vending machines just outside the delivery unit if he needs something extra.

Kelly we don't really have any names either, I like some, hubby likes some but neither of us are keen on each others. We have decided just to wait and see.

Theres actually nothing I can have in a vander machine in the hospital, all chrisps are full of wheat same as the choc and drinks are all coke and i cant have caffeine. not a bottle of water in one of them! theres a shop there thank god ! they have some stuff I can have like fruit. yawn! I took my own cereal and breakfast bars last time.

We're not 100% decided on names for peanut either. We'd prefer to see her first so in the mean time she's still refered to as peanut haha

Not long now girlies :)

We make Ashton say loads of names like boys and girls and for some reason he has stuck with Tatum (which was funny enough his girls name).. Wierd if it does land up being a girl and Warren says he loves Tatum anyway but we will spell it Taetum or Taytum so that she is called Tay instead of Tat.. Hmm, what do you girls think? As for boys, maybe list=Callum and Deacon and that's about it..

Pitty you dont know when your labour will start DF else you could make yourself some yummy stuff!

Jo I got my mom to bring me some Game (powder) and smarties and romany creams from SA :)

Straw is a wise option Pich lol!!

Ooooooh Kelly, lucky you! Romany creams are my fave biccies ever and I love the way you can suck all the colour off teh smarties, lol. I am disappointed you did not ask for nik naks though, tut tut!

Its really cute that Ashton has settled on one name, I like both spellings, its a tricky one!

My hubby is just really worried that if ours is a boy, I will want to call him Bertie as I have got quite attached to it!

Off to the hospital for scan and consultant appt in an hour, not looking forward to it!
Baby has been wriggling around like crazy but think is still breech :dohh:
Feels odd to be on maternity leave, was almost tempted to go in this morning as one of my favourite dogs is in for tests today and she needs to be muzzled unless I hold her :wacko: Fought the urge though as didn't want to be stressed by the boss before my appt!
Can't believe we're all getting so close to meeting our LO's now! :happydance:
Oh and I'm 37 weeks today! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"