~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Yay for 37 weeks PL-let us know how your appt goes...

Haha, Jo-the niknaks were finished within an hour of my mom getting here, the fritos didn't last too long either!

Hope the rest of you girls are ok :)

Hiya girls

soo many pages to read thru

Lol - hope u get the gas leak fixed soon

Girls stuck with names - fnger crossed when baba's arrive you'll "just know"

ive been alway down to the hos (an hour away) for growth scan today - nudger measuring "in normal range" with estimated current weight of 6lb14!!!!
Bed rest is offically over for me now
however- saw a new consultant today - who is concerned that as im small - 4ft9 - and have a disability , i may have difficulty delivering - he wants to see me again in 2 weeks time to see if baby has engaged and discuss birth options - by then i'll be 38+5 - cutting it a bit fine perhaps??

Kelly - I prefer the Tay spelling as think Tay for short sounds cuter than Tat :)

Lizzy - congrats on 37 weeks - hope baby has turned - even if you haven't felt it it may have happened? What job do you do?

Coco - :happydance: single digits!! :happydance: I'll be joining you with that countdown and symptom spotting in 2 days :thumbup:

Pichi - Thanks for reminding me about straws - I read somewhere that its much easier too drink through a straw when in labour - and that labour is thirsty work! :munch: Ive got tubes of pringles so far for food - will prob make sandwiches just before I go in - wanna stay at home as long as I can, so will also try too eat at home 1st

Lol xx

I think they dont really know for sure about sizes. I was told it was big then small then small and ok at the end of it. They had me up every two weeks only for me to see yet another consultant who said all was fine with baby and would be between 7-8 lbs on birth. Which to me is normal! And I seen people being told them same to deliver 9lbs babies to. I had an estimated weight of 5.6 on last scan was 2 weeks ago so should be just over 6lbs now. A pound here and there is ok nothing to get worried about.

Congrats to all the ladies that have hit 37 weeks, such a fabby milestone! Really makes you think wow, labour really could be any day now and soon we will all have our babies and our long 9 month journey will finally be over!

I've been a tad stressed out this morning, but trying to remain calm... ongoing battle with tiscali/talktalk which has been going on for 6 months now, this morning I got a letter from a debt collector saying they wanted full payment of the outstanding amount... but there is NO outstanding amount... damn I've called talktalk soo many times since I moved house, one of their engineers even came to collect my router and my TV box from me when I cancelled the account...so how is it that the account is still open and accumilating bills?!

I've called them so many times, just to be told to "write in and complain", which I did and didn't even recieve an acknowledgment of my complaint. It is too stressful to deal with right now so I've put the letter in a drawer and I am not doing anything until after the babies here, I can't be dealing with the idiots who work for talktalk anymore, I feel I have done my part and they should acknowledge their mistake!

As well as that for over a year now I've been battling with my o2 mobile phone... I swear I get NO signal,my OH can't ring me from work it just fails to connect, it takes me a minimum of 3 attempts to dial out when I need to and I recieve texts from people over an hour after they sent them...very frustrating... I've been with o2 for years..since I got my first phone when I was 10 in fact and o2 were bt cellnet...but they have got so bad and dispite complaint after complaint I still get no service but am stuck in a contract. I'm lowering my tariff to whatever they will let me and I've taken out a sim only with t-mobile because I just can't take it anymore!! haha!

I notice a lot of you girls are struggling with names or haven't totally decided yet... we chose our name quite a while ago and people have now gone out and bought things with his name on...so lets hope we dont change our minds after he's born eh!!

I havnt settled on a girls name at all ! boys got loads no girls though and i need to get thinking or i will be listening to family if they come see me in hospital get offended if i dont take their names if its a girl!
Pic of william today. :) I tried cutting the hair and will never ever do it again! I hold darren responsible for the fringe i done the back. I will let it grow again and get a professional trim. Gutted i cut off his curls! never want to feel that again. I am sure he can keep his curls tidy and neat just dosnt have to have short short hair but not like a mop at same time.

Attachments

• 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
happy 37 weeks pinklizzy
happy single digits coco

Its all getting a bit real now isnt it!

We havnt chose names either we like names but nothing definate and I keep going off them when I say them out loud.

df william is so cute xx

My stupid letting agent has schedualed a visit to check the property over for the 19th Novemeber! thats like a week after my due date, It means either Iv had the baby and the house is upside down or im overdue and will be too big for housework so the house will be upside down!! grrrrr prats! I despise renting

Hi girls, quickie from me (my bump buddy is now required!!)

just for home from monitoring to get my bags. Basically consultant was very unhappy with the trace. At first if it did improve I was beig induced this afternoon. If it didn't I was having a section.

Bit after a bit of a char I am going back at 4, gonna have another trace and am being induced tomorrow mornig the latest.

Chunkys coming ladies eeeeeeeeeek!!!!

I'll update when I can as my hospital like to change their minds!!! And I'll txt hinkybinky to update too :)

OMG xx good luck Anna

Can you please all stop having babies - you're scaring me!!!!!!

xx

And I suppose I should get myself a text buddy for when the inevitable happens to me (in 20 years obviously ;))

Anyone fancy the job?
Jo
xx

Good luck Sophie, will be thinking of you and I hope it isn't long before you are holding your little Chunk in your arms :hug:

Thank u ladies :) well I will try to catch up properly asap :)

have u heard from bhb???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"