~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Oohh, I should get my hospital bag packed then....and I still need to decide on a coming home outfit for Jaxon.

You procrastinating just like me!? :haha:

I need to sew her diaper bag together now this week. I am making it! :cloud9:

Yup, procrastination is my middle name. Though after last nights dream I might go home from work today and just pack it up.

I dreamt that Jaxon will be born on November 19th at 6:33pm. No weight or height was given, but the dream was enough to make me want to kick it into high gear! O:)

i thnk i might :cry:

i allowed my pc to update with wdows updates- and now i have a new version of msn "windows live 2011" and i hate it!! i can no longer set themes for my chat windows, and my msn display name now matches my hotmail name - i dnt want it, take it back windows ur updates suck!

i thnk i might :cry:

i allowed my pc to update with wdows updates- and now i have a new version of msn "windows live 2011" and i hate it!! i can no longer set themes for my chat windows, and my msn display name now matches my hotmail name - i dnt want it, take it back windows ur updates suck!

it's horrible isn't it? i hate it too

im gona download msnplus - to see if it improves any features :(

there is bound to be a download for back dating it surely... *goes off for a look*

Pichi, I too had a horrid sleep last night! Nomatter which side I lay on, my hips Kill me!!! :cry: Laying on my back too!! Just miserable!! Lol

GG, I hope you feel better soon!

DF, That is crap about your doctor. I can relate though. With Jace he was born on a military Post and I NEVER saw the same doctor/nurse twice!!

Cocobelle, Congrats for being in single digits!

Kelly, no snacks here. Not allowed to eat while in labor here! :cry: Love the name Tatum! Both spellings! Very cute!!

PinkLizzy, GL at your appt.! I am at mine too now. Waiting of course. Getting my GBS Test today.

pichi - there is - but you have to un-install every windows live product! then download and old verson of msn,

PinkLizzy Congrats on 37 Weeks!! :hugs:

MissyMojo, GL & I hope you can deliver easily Hon!! :hugs: Seems like LO wants to be a big baby! :lol: :cloud9:

Loulabump, That is crap!!! :gun: Wow!!! What a horrid thing to have to deal with!!! :hugs: We have AT&T and in the USA we just so happen to be in the 3% that 3G is not covered so our service here SUCKS!!!

DF, he is so cute!!!

GG, can't you change the date???

Anna, :yipee: GL Hon!!! :hugs:

nah they have stated that date cannot be changed as they are doing a few in the area and if we are not available they either have a key or will need to aquire one. If we fail to adhere on this date there is a £25 charge!!!

UGh, My feet are so swollen, I cant even bend them right now, and they hurt so dang bad....right now I have my feet propped up on a box at work, and took my socks off, b/c they felt way to tight.

I had swollen feet in last pregnancy and high bp wasnt pre eclemsia as i went to 42 weeks near and had to be induced in the end as the bp wouldnt do down. Dont have it this time though.

I have that pain in my ass of trapped wind and I cant seem to get much out today for constipation :( dosnt feel nice at all!

DF, try taking a stool softner, and if you can get Metmucil in Ireland I would recommond that (its an orange fiber drink). I drink two glasses of Metmucil every day and one stool softner every day, since first try. its been my life saver, keeping me regular, and from being constipated.

ive been drinking literally litres of water to help and it seems to be doing something thank god. i hate being "bunged up" so to speak

Good luck anna, looking forward to update from you and BHB.

sorry to hear about gran Rowley.

Hope everyone else is well.

I am not good with meds hence why i take none unless i have to like paracetamol. I would take something more natural though, I have oranges but nothing seems to work and all I drink is water and even have deliberately been eating stuff I know will make me go and I am still straining. Its just the pain in the ass thats getting to me. Could be that i cant fit much down there and need to go more often also. Or pain in front could be baby going down either way its stabbing pain whatever way I move down below.

AM's bump buddy reporting for duty :thumbup: Will make sure I keep you ladies updated on any developments as and when I hear anything x

Bartness, maybe Jaxon will be here on the 19th!! I have a feeling Bryelle will be here around the 22nd!!! My feet are also very swollen. Doctor told me today it is normal and to try to cut out the sodium intake. I have been bad and eating Pizza Hut Buffet and having more than 1 Decaf Coke a Day! :blush:

Ladies, I know it is not much but I am dialated 1/2 cm!! :yipee: Better than not being at all!! :D I have been losing my MP and Doc confirmed it today. Also, I have a YI from those damn antibiotics I am on because of my dumb wisdom tooth. At least that is starting to feel better. :thumbup:

Also, doc thinks I could be getting puppps!! :cry: He said it does not quite look like it but I have been itchy and have a red spotty rash on my arms and he told me to just monitor it, don't scratch and if it gets worse apply Benadryl Cream.

I go back again on Monday at 8:35 am since I am weekly now! :happydance:

omg hav i missed loads , has soph gone into labour and hows bhb gettin on ?? only went away for few hrs lol xxxx jus goin to read thru missed stuff xx

Ne one im havin thick moment, went saw midwife 3/5 ne one shed light and remind wat this all means as forgot to ask and i kno its 3rd but its been along time lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->