~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I'm almost convinced Jaxon will be early now from that dream, I had a dream just like it telling me I was having a baby boy, and that came true...so I hope this one is too!

Wow, 1/2 cm dialated, moving right along.

I dont go see my doctor till Friday, I have also started to go every week.

Benedryl works wonders!

oh majm is next in line after Anna!

I remember when i was going for induction i was 1cm dilated when i got to the hospital and that felt like a crampy back period pain, but that was back labour I had starting.

I think its wind I have, I felt better when I farted but still have that pain like its trapped,. May get on hands and knees and rock about, making sure i shut curtains in case someone passes and things i am in labour.

we don't get internal checks here but i doubt very much that i'm ANYTHING dilated :dohh:

i think peanut is going to be late

I dreamt that Jaxon will be born on November 19th at 6:33pm. No weight or height was given, but the dream was enough to make me want to kick it into high gear! O:)

It is strange what you dream. Over a year ago, before I was even pregnant (or even thought I ever would be again) I had a dream that I had a little girl who was born on 31st October. In my dream she was about 4 or 5 years old and it was her birthday and she was having a trick or treat party and we lived in a village we would love to live in but could never afford the house prices.

Fast forward to now and the 31st is just 3 days shy of my due date, although I am still convinced Herbert is a boy and we will never afford to live in that village! Saying that, if any of those come true next week I shall start doing the lottery :rofl:

I'm almost convinced Jaxon will be early now from that dream, I had a dream just like it telling me I was having a baby boy, and that came true...so I hope this one is too!

Wow, 1/2 cm dialated, moving right along.

I dont go see my doctor till Friday, I have also started to go every week.

Benedryl works wonders!

I KNEW Jace was a boy and I KNEW Bryelle was a girl! I just KNOW she will be here that Thanksgiving week! :D I know! I am so happy I am having progress already! :happydance: Doctor said it is normal to start sooner since this is my 2nd baby, 5th pregnancy.

oh majm is next in line after Anna!

I remember when i was going for induction i was 1cm dilated when i got to the hospital and that felt like a crampy back period pain, but that was back labour I had starting.

I think its wind I have, I felt better when I farted but still have that pain like its trapped,. May get on hands and knees and rock about, making sure i shut curtains in case someone passes and things i am in labour.

Oh, I hope not! LOL I still need to make it to Full Term so she has a less chance of going to the NICU. Also, My parents will be here on November 20th and she needs to stay put at least until then! :haha:

we don't get internal checks here but i doubt very much that i'm ANYTHING dilated :dohh:

i think peanut is going to be late

He was not going to check me today but I mentioned I was losing my Mucus Plug and he said that is when they like to start checking, so he did! :thumbup: Maybe, tell them "you think" you have been losing your MP and see if they will check! :D

I dreamt that Jaxon will be born on November 19th at 6:33pm. No weight or height was given, but the dream was enough to make me want to kick it into high gear! O:)

It is strange what you dream. Over a year ago, before I was even pregnant (or even thought I ever would be again) I had a dream that I had a little girl who was born on 31st October. In my dream she was about 4 or 5 years old and it was her birthday and she was having a trick or treat party and we lived in a village we would love to live in but could never afford the house prices.

Fast forward to now and the 31st is just 3 days shy of my due date, although I am still convinced Herbert is a boy and we will never afford to live in that village! Saying that, if any of those come true next week I shall start doing the lottery :rofl:

Oh how exciting that would be!!! You never know!!! :hugs: Go have your OH do a Sweep! :haha:

I'm booked in for an elective c-section :cry: Not really sure how I feel about it at the moment, the part of me that likes everything to be organised in advance thinks it's great to have a set date but I also would have have liked to have the chance to experience contractions and labour :wacko:
So two weeks and two days until the shrimp arrives!

I'm booked in for an elective c-section :cry: Not really sure how I feel about it at the moment, the part of me that likes everything to be organised in advance thinks it's great to have a set date but I also would have have liked to have the chance to experience contractions and labour :wacko:
So two weeks and two days until the shrimp arrives!

:hugs: :cry: I'm sorry hon! When is the big day?

I'm booked for November 10th when I'll be 39+1, baby is extended breech so the legs are straight up in front of the face, leaving no room to turn or attempt an ECV. They did give me the option of going for a breech delivery but I just feel it's too risky and don't want to end up with an emergency section under GA.

Sorry PL, but as long as little one gets here as safely as possible :)

Chella, 3/5th engaged is 3/5ths means 3/5ths of babba's head is in your pelvis/below the brim and 2/5th is palpable 9the part MW can still feel).. At least it is something!!!!

Wow about all the dreams, last night my hubby dreamt I was in labour and he never really dreams so hoping it is a sign!

Yay for being dilated April, wish I knew-we dont get internals here..

Completely understand that! :hugs: My friend here also is has a Scheduled C-Section for November 10th! :flower: :hugs:

Chella, 3/5th engaged is 3/5ths means 3/5ths of babba's head is in your pelvis/below the brim and 2/5th is palpable 9the part MW can still feel).. At least it is something!!!!

Wow about all the dreams, last night my hubby dreamt I was in labour and he never really dreams so hoping it is a sign!

Why don't they give you internals ladies??

Does being Dilated mean Bryelle is engaged too? I forgot to ask the doctor. LOL

We only get 2 scans, no internals-offered a sweep at 41 weeks. I guess it is about keeping costs down on the NHS which is understandable.. Do u think we could do our own sweeps? Not sure where I would start though lol

Hmmm, wonder if she is engaged, i am sure she would be for you to be dilating hey?
xx

quaizer update; has been induced and is 1cm at the moment, but theres a 2day wait for breaking the waters , shes got niggly period pains but not much is happening at mo!! Shall update when get nxt txt hopefully things get movin soon :happydance:

xx

I read on a thread here once that you can do your own sweeps but to be VERY careful. Make sure your hands are VERY clean. LOL

I hope that is what that means! :D

im getting jealous of all these ladies being dilated and having their little bundles...

i want peanut to get a shift on! lol

quaizer update; has been induced and is 1cm at the moment, but theres a 2day wait for breaking the waters , shes got niggly period pains but not much is happening at mo!! Shall update when get nxt txt hopefully things get movin soon :happydance:

xx

:happydance: GL quaizer! Please keep us updated!!! :D :hugs:

I got an internal last time only because they had to check cervex as i thought i was in labour but wasnt. I dont want one again. They really hurt me and I closed right up after that and have problems till this day even with sex. I felt really voilatated and i know some say you have to get over this its what they have to do but they dont really. I have that virginism thing, i don't do it on purpose but even makes sex painful. I hope to never need an internal ever again I will avoid it if i can. And who ever comes near me wouldnt need to leave their dam watch up like the last woman must have been aiming to do and then huff at me for feeling pain!

Pichi, I bet you might be! Have you lost any of your MP??

im not too sure - i feel like i have a bowling ball on my bladder all day though... and have been cramping. no sign of anything else though

maybe i should start on the RLT , or go for a run on the treadmill hahah

Thanks kellycool - gettin there then lol xx:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->