~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

hey ladies hope ur all ok,

could i have a team pink bundle next to my name please!!!

im going to see if i possible have SPD tomorrow, im in agone getting up, sitting down, my pelvis feels like its grinding and clicking!! not gooood :(

xxx

Good luck Soph, hope you get it sorted :)

I have my GTT in the morning :( Fasting starts in 24 minutes. what can I stuff my face with in that time :rofl:

I have my GTT in the morning :( Fasting starts in 24 minutes. what can I stuff my face with in that time :rofl:

I have mine at 9am tomorrow, so thought hubs and I would go and stuff our faces at Frankie and Benny's..just got back...and within 5 minutes it became clear I had wasted £35 all for the sake of my porcelain friend :haha: I don't think my baby likes F&B's anymore!!

24 minutes to eat...and I don't think I can face anything :dohh:

Oh no :(

My mum cooked me a lovely lasagne, I had 2 slices :haha: with some salad! I might have a chocolate pot (like a mousse thing) at 8.55 :)

If you start now...you can fit in 2 pots before 9pm!! :haha:

Ohh my appointment is 9.15, I have an extra 15 mins yay!! I'm off to eat :rofl:

All updated! Welcome to the thread everyone! :hugs:

Eeeekkkksss...I just had a thought...am I not allowed to gulp my normal pint of milk at bedtime to try and help with my heartburn?

Yes! Try not to do that! LOL My doctor told me to try not to eat anything before I go to bed to prevent heartburn and indigestion.

I wouldn't have thought so as tap water only :(

Chunky like the chocolate pot :haha:

Hehehehe :haha:

I am now officially 'fasting' and on tap water only.

I bought the last few bits today to pack my hospital bag with :haha: going to get my one done early...just incase...then will do the babies a bit nearer the time (hopefully!!)

I am stinking! cant stop farting and they are hot ones and my other half is going to defo fall out with me when he goes into the bedroom again and smells what I left in there,. real bad this time! my fault for drinking milk. this not good.

I have a pint of water next to me. BORING!!!

I was just thinking jeez you are early to have your bag packed, but Raegan was very early, so well done you on being so prepared! I have nothing yet. I am going to start in 2 weeks getting things together I think. Just dunno where to start, need to start writing a list.

God I know I'm planning on getting my bag sorted in a couple of weeks too. Scary thinking its not long before well be needing them! Eek! So exiting though x x

I started a list last night and subscribing to any threads in 3rd tri that have tips in!

Y'all are making me want to get my bag packed! :rofl:

OMG!!! I seriously cannot wait until We get closer and I get to update the first Baby Born! :happydance: I wonder who it is gonna be! LOL

Me too ;)

My can of Dr Pepper is staring at me and if I dont drink it in the next 7 minutes I have to swap it for water :(

Me too ;)

My can of Dr Pepper is staring at me and if I dont drink it in the next 7 minutes I have to swap it for water :(

Down it down it down it :rofl:

I am still sipping the pints of water!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"