~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

im not too sure - i feel like i have a bowling ball on my bladder all day though... and have been cramping. no sign of anything else though

maybe i should start on the RLT , or go for a run on the treadmill hahah

Have yo had any snot looking discharge rather it be clear or yellowish? Or even some pinkish?

I have that heavness down there and increased discharge, did seen green a few times but not much. I aint getting hopes up same happened with William for last few weeks.

I have some pinkish, and some jelly like bits-does that mean something??!!!

Yes, DF and Kelly sounds like you are losing some Plug too! :thumbup: Doc said you can stay dilated at a 1 or 2 for a couple of weeks but when you dilate you do lose MP! :D

ive had some jelly-ish discharge but very little. not had that in a few days either...

ive had yellow snot for couple wks now lil bits when go loo its in toilet ?? could that be plug then as urine is always nad xxx

Woohoo, babies! :happydance:

Majm - Its great that your 1/2 cm! I went in last week for my appointment, thought my MW was going to check me, but she backed out! Personally I was a bit peeved at her. She felt it was "unnecessary" and would start doing it this week at my 38w appointment. I feel it was kind of necessary for her to check since after all my son came at 38+1 last time ... but whatever! I just kind of let it go. I can say its kind of nice not knowing ... but then again its not. Just pray I am SOMEWHERE when she checks me this week! Not like at a 1. haha.

& I told her I was sure I lost some of my mucous plug as well. Of course, if you see an OBGYN instead of MW, I had a OBGYN last time and he was more understanding it seemed to me. Very about the mother, and how they felt or what they needed. My MW just kind of blows me off sometimes.

i have another Q too : when you to the loo for a widdle, does it feel like no matter how hard you try you can't get that bladder empty!

pink would be your show coming up which is after plug. dosnt actually mean your going to go into labour there and then can take weeks to. I seen that green snot last time and i never went into labour and this time I seen it plus discharge a few times a few weeks ago and nothing. I bet i go over due again though.

i have another Q too : when you to the loo for a widdle, does it feel like no matter how hard you try you can't get that bladder empty!

yeah constant needing a piss feeling,. hate it. I was in bathroom once had a pee, brushed teeth , washed face and before i left I had to pee again! :growlmad:

Pichi - It definitely does for me! I do a little dance each time I go to the bathroom. :haha: I obviously do what I need to do, then lean forward, then backwards. Then I stand up, sit back down and do it all over again just to be sure. Because sometimes when I stand back up it feels as if I have to pee all over again, so I just do it like that so I know I am good.

Yes Pichi, constantly feels like I need a wee, even after I just went! Have heard the show is super obvious and you cant miss it.

So I had a clary sage bath and plan on rubbing my tummy with my it too-have heard it sometimes brings on labour although didnt work last time.. worth the try though REALLKY dont want to have to change tickets!

haha! SO glad i'm not the only one that rocks back n forward and tries to jiggle about till you get it just right :rofl:

Oooh good luck to quaizer!! Two day wait to break waters? What crap it takes 2 minutes to do!!!

Well seems like we are all moving along nicely! Lizzy don't be disheartened re the section it is the right and safest choice and I'd do the same too!!

I'm updating as I'm bored lol!! Due to
miscommunication I won't be induced till morning around 9am after doctors have done rounds. My consultant didn't specifiy the details of my induction so the midwives can't do anything. So it could be as long as Wednesday!!

Aw Kelly, hope the baby cooperates for you all!

I am not doing any "dirty work" to get baby out until after my son's 1st birthday. I kind of want to make it past his birthday, of course being pregnant is doing my head in! But I am definitely not going to rush anything along (or rather attempt to) until after his birthday. Then I am all for it! I am shooting for November 3rd. :thumbup:

ive had yellow snot for couple wks now lil bits when go loo its in toilet ?? could that be plug then as urine is always nad xxx

Yes, that is what mine looks like. :D

Woohoo, babies! :happydance:

Majm - Its great that your 1/2 cm! I went in last week for my appointment, thought my MW was going to check me, but she backed out! Personally I was a bit peeved at her. She felt it was "unnecessary" and would start doing it this week at my 38w appointment. I feel it was kind of necessary for her to check since after all my son came at 38+1 last time ... but whatever! I just kind of let it go. I can say its kind of nice not knowing ... but then again its not. Just pray I am SOMEWHERE when she checks me this week! Not like at a 1. haha.

& I told her I was sure I lost some of my mucous plug as well. Of course, if you see an OBGYN instead of MW, I had a OBGYN last time and he was more understanding it seemed to me. Very about the mother, and how they felt or what they needed. My MW just kind of blows me off sometimes.

Thanks Hon! I know it does not mean labor is coming any time soon, but hey, it's a start! :lol

Do you get sore, achy foof when you dilate/lose plug?

Mine is SORE sore and achy, but not sure if that is the reason why.

YES!!! I tilt and squirm and stand up and walk out and walk again and pee some more! :rofl: SUPER annoying! Mark thinks I pee WAY too Much! :rofl:

pink would be your show coming up which is after plug. dosnt actually mean your going to go into labour there and then can take weeks to. I seen that green snot last time and i never went into labour and this time I seen it plus discharge a few times a few weeks ago and nothing. I bet i go over due again though.

Thanks! I did not know that! I thought the MP and Show was the same thing! :lol: :blush: I never lost any of this when I was PG with Jace.

Oooh good luck to quaizer!! Two day wait to break waters? What crap it takes 2 minutes to do!!!

Well seems like we are all moving along nicely! Lizzy don't be disheartened re the section it is the right and safest choice and I'd do the same too!!

I'm updating as I'm bored lol!! Due to
miscommunication I won't be induced till morning around 9am after doctors have done rounds. My consultant didn't specifiy the details of my induction so the midwives can't do anything. So it could be as long as Wednesday!!

Ah man! I bet it is THEIR fault again! :hugs:

Aw Kelly, hope the baby cooperates for you all!

I am not doing any "dirty work" to get baby out until after my son's 1st birthday. I kind of want to make it past his birthday, of course being pregnant is doing my head in! But I am definitely not going to rush anything along (or rather attempt to) until after his birthday. Then I am all for it! I am shooting for November 3rd. :thumbup:

Sounds like a Good Plan to me! :D

Well ladies, I have a very unhappy baby so suppose I am going to get off of here! Probably wont be back until tomorrow! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->