~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I had no idea Quaizer was being induced. Good luck honey!!!

Lizzy, I know how you feel as I went as far as going to the hospital to get my section date and also felt really mixed emotions. Sorry your little one decided they were no budging but as long as she/he is delivered safe and sound, that is all that matters. When I thought I was having a section I actually still wrote a little birth plan so that some things that were important to me still happened. I am still not convinced that Herbert will not turn last minute and I will need one too!

I can't believe so many of you are possibly loosing some of your MP! I have not lost any jelly like stuff at all, not a bit, Herbert really is in here for the duration!

When I was pregnant with Ashley, they use to do very regular internals, I was really surprised (and rather pleased) that they are no longer routine. They were no biggy but it is always nice not have someone rummaging about up there unnecessarily.

April, my H wont go anywhere near that area so there will be no sweeps (or any other helping hands) from him unfortunately! He is still traumatised from when Herbert kicked him a few months back just at the crucial moment, now s/he is bigger he wont even contemplate it. Bah!

I have a chili on the go for dinner tonight, hopefully that might encourage Herbert to vacate the building!

Thanks Silas-I was the same and wanted baby to stay put until after Ashton's birthday but now that is over with I am ready-had a little chat to him/her in the bath too :)

Try get a good night's sleep Sophie, save your energy hunni xxx

haha my OH got kicked by peanut and after that he finds it a bit strange... :haha:

Hahahaha, naughty herbert!! And it is not even a story you could tell at his/her 21st :)

Well ladies, I have a very unhappy baby so suppose I am going to get off of here! Probably wont be back until tomorrow! :wave:

Bye Hon! :wave: Have a good rest of the day! :hugs:

I had no idea Quaizer was being induced. Good luck honey!!!

Lizzy, I know how you feel as I went as far as going to the hospital to get my section date and also felt really mixed emotions. Sorry your little one decided they were no budging but as long as she/he is delivered safe and sound, that is all that matters. When I thought I was having a section I actually still wrote a little birth plan so that some things that were important to me still happened. I am still not convinced that Herbert will not turn last minute and I will need one too!

I can't believe so many of you are possibly loosing some of your MP! I have not lost any jelly like stuff at all, not a bit, Herbert really is in here for the duration!

When I was pregnant with Ashley, they use to do very regular internals, I was really surprised (and rather pleased) that they are no longer routine. They were no biggy but it is always nice not have someone rummaging about up there unnecessarily.

April, my H wont go anywhere near that area so there will be no sweeps (or any other helping hands) from him unfortunately! He is still traumatised from when Herbert kicked him a few months back just at the crucial moment, now s/he is bigger he wont even contemplate it. Bah!

I have a chili on the go for dinner tonight, hopefully that might encourage Herbert to vacate the building!

I hope you start losing some snotty MP soon Hon! :lol: :hugs: You still could be dilating though. I was a 2 with Jace before I got induced and I had never lost any MP.

Also, Mark would never stick his hand up there that far either! :rofl: He would probably mess something up anyway! :haha:

I picked another girls name I like and its been on my list before but I am liking it again and I bet my OH hates it. I want to pick a name I didnt get to pick William as that was his dads name and my ones get all offended that i wouldnt have my grans name like william has his grandads on oh end. But since i cant please them whatever I do anyway this will just be another way to displease them I suppose. Oh I actually like this name again and have done for so long but I cant tell I have a rule! I get paranoid about poeple not liking it or coming back with shortened versions and ways to pick on name. Certainly not telling my mum till after the birth certs made she is nasty !

Nevermind :haha:. Joseph decided to pass out on me, so I am good for a little while till OH gets home. Anyone else's OH a bit jealous of the computer? My OH hates it, wont let me come near it once he is home for than about 5 minutes - if that! :wacko:

I spend all night hearing facebook and BnB calling my name .... :haha:! I need a life I think.

Blackhairedbeauy had her little girl- she posted it on FB but no details yet

:hugs: Lizzy - sorry your not getting the birth you wanted, but from what I read of peoples birth stories not many do! Nice that you have a definite date too meet your LO too :flower:

Pichi - I gotta do the toilet dance too!! Even then I still seem to be wet all the time :blush: I can't go out without wearing a pad nowadays! :blush:

Majm - its exciting that your dilation has started :happydance: obv hope LO holds out till Nov 20th for you - but ur on ur way!! As far as I know I haven't lost any plug - but I pee so much in the night that I may have missed it :shrug:

DF - You gonna share your name ideas on here?? Im nosey :haha:

Silas - the computer is my OH whilst Ive been on Mat leave :haha:

GL for tomorrow AM - hope it goes quickly for you and ur not waiting around till Weds!! :coffee:

AFM - Ive officially made it too my 'safe' date in regards too my work pay - so Im happy for eviction to be any time from now!! Im willing to DTD now - which OH will be very happy about! :thumbup:
Ive also had a couple of 'contractions' very painful feelings that have made me say 'owwww' out loud when on my own!! (which means it defo hurt - just like when you laugh out loud on your own means that its defo funny!!)

Lol xx

hey girls

hope you dont mind me asking but are any of you suffering with piles? mine arent really that sore now but they are bleeding. just worried about it.

Thank u again! Well I hae put on my new labour pajamas lol and am ready for bed. It's like Christmas the quicker I go to sleep the quicker tomorrow comes!! Am meant to have another trace this evening but they haven't done one yet!!

I havmt lost any plus either or am dialted unless that has changed since Saturday which I doubt! So long induction for moi tomorrow me thinks. I'd hae given anything to have ha a normal last trimester and go into labour naturally. But we want our babies safe and sound no matter how it ends up being!

Busy day today and I haven't been able to read everything and comment. Sorry about that today has been a whirlwind for me!!

Well, until tomorrow ladies :) I'll probs update when I see the doctor then hand over to hb who I'll text and she can update.

I just want to say u guys have been my life support for the past 30 weeks Ms especially te last 10. I am really gonna miss it and hope in some we we continue to stay on touch on a parents thread and on facebook. Some of is may have become/are becoming October bumpkins but chunk will always be a November sparklers x x x x

:h

DF - You gonna share your name ideas on here?? Im nosey :haha:

Lol xx
I cant! I am afraid I will jinx it or get turned off. I know OH thinks its ok and we are discussing names again here. Probably be like my last list where we choose nothing on it! name was decided day before induction then.
hey girls

hope you dont mind me asking but are any of you suffering with piles? mine arent really that sore now but they are bleeding. just worried about it.

I have piles inside, I cant feel them or they dont hurt but they do bleed and sometimes i can loose a lot of blood with them. I had them since i had william. They have not acted up in a while which is weird since i am constipated.

Lol, so did the date matter then? I'm buggered as my safe date is a few weeks away but I'm sure now my maternity has started it was based in edd on matb1 and not date I have baby?? Work have confirmed I am entitled to full may pay. They can't change it now surely. Oh well x x

Good luck Anna! Hope you have a smooth delivery. :hugs:

Official notice: Baby needs to come out, as none of my shirts are fitting any longer! :nope: My belly trys to hang out the bottom of almost EVERY single shirt I own! :|

Attractive to others, I know. :nope:

Oh I have a lovely pile haha just the one can't feel it and doesn't hurt. I am worried about it exploding or something when I start pushing. Also I am worked about pooing aswell as haven't been today or had a clear out pmsl xx

Knew I could rely on you girls to make me feel better! Just going to concentrate on the fact that baby will get here in the safest way possible.
Will be able to organise what happens with the dog etc and get my hair done beforehand.

Lol, so did the date matter then? I'm buggered as my safe date is a few weeks away but I'm sure now my maternity has started it was based in edd on matb1 and not date I have baby?? Work have confirmed I am entitled to full may pay. They can't change it now surely. Oh well x x

I still dunno for sure how it would of effected things if she had come earlier than the 26th? But I didn't wanna risk them trying too get out of paying me full pay!
Im sure your ok if you had it confirmed :thumbup: All I know is my manager rung me too congratulate me for reaching this date - so I think they woulda tried too have changed it :shrug:
.. and keep us updated as much as you can tomorrow :thumbup: and awww :hugs: I love all you girls on here too - you have all been great support :hugs:

Df - thats fair enough hun - be nice too have a surprise :)

Silas - I have same problem too!! I didn't bother too buy any maternity tops as I thought all my tops were big enough - and now Im close to the end I don't wanna waste money!! Its hard work choosing something that covers the bump now!

Makeithappen - I personally haven't sorry so can't give any advice.. I did have thrush at one pooint - that was worst side effect of pregnancy for me, so can imagine you must be uncomfortable - Hope it clears up for u soon :flower:

Lol xx

Hey ladies!!! Sorry it took so long to update, yesterday me and Maddy just slept! Madelyn Laneya Knudsen was born at 7:50 am on October 24th, 2010 after 14 hours of hard labor and an emergency c section. She weighed 8 lbs even and is 19 inches long. She is so gorgeous and I love her more than anything!

https://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=b08f42b0-14d6-45fe-a3b5-d2dd1308ead4

I will type up her birth story later on. I'm still pretty tired. Hope everyone else is doing well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->