~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Aw, she is gorgeous BHB! :hugs:
I hope you all continue to do well! Love her little pictures as well. :) (especially the one with daddy kissing her!)

Teal, huge congratulations on the safe arrival of little Madelyn, she is just gorgeous!

Makethappen, I have just managed to get myself piles (at least that is what I assume they are, I need to speak to my MW tomorrow) they do not hurt or bleed, I can just feel something is there. Not sure if I should get some medication from the doctor or if something from over the counter at the chemist will do?

hey girls

hope you dont mind me asking but are any of you suffering with piles? mine arent really that sore now but they are bleeding. just worried about it.

I have a pile :( its a fairly new thing for me it doesnt hurt at the moment just a little sore and a bit itchy I need to go and get cream but I dont want to show dr my bum and my midwife lives 3 doors away :cry:

you can buy over the counter creams n stuff. ive been using a cream from saturday and its definitely helped with the pain, its just the bleeding thats worrying me. im, gona speak to my midwife on wednesday about it.

hey girls

hope you dont mind me asking but are any of you suffering with piles? mine arent really that sore now but they are bleeding. just worried about it.

I have a pile :( its a fairly new thing for me it doesnt hurt at the moment just a little sore and a bit itchy I need to go and get cream but I dont want to show dr my bum and my midwife lives 3 doors away :cry:

oooh no way! poor you knowing your midwife will have to look at you face everyday after looking at your other 'cheeks'....but at least you havent far to go if you go into labour lol.

seriously though hun im sure that is really tricky. try some over the counter creams see if that helps first.

Majm - its exciting that your dilation has started :happydance: obv hope LO holds out till Nov 20th for you - but ur on ur way!! As far as I know I haven't lost any plug - but I pee so much in the night that I may have missed it :shrug:

AFM - Ive officially made it too my 'safe' date in regards too my work pay - so Im happy for eviction to be any time from now!! Im willing to DTD now - which OH will be very happy about! :thumbup:
Ive also had a couple of 'contractions' very painful feelings that have made me say 'owwww' out loud when on my own!! (which means it defo hurt - just like when you laugh out loud on your own means that its defo funny!!)

Lol xx

Thanks! :hugs: I am SO excited!

Congrats on the safe date! :D I know what you mean about the BH! Mine are getting a bit painful too.

hey girls

I have had them ever since Jace. :cry: They will remain there but can act up a lot from being constipated or having diarrhea. Sounds gross but you will just have to push them back up inside if they pop out. :blush: You can buy OTC creams for them. Mine blled sometimes and can be scary but just talk to the doctor and you can have surgery to get them removed.

Thank u again! Well I hae put on my new labour pajamas lol and am ready for bed. It's like Christmas the quicker I go to sleep the quicker tomorrow comes!! Am meant to have another trace this evening but they haven't done one yet!!

I havmt lost any plus either or am dialted unless that has changed since Saturday which I doubt! So long induction for moi tomorrow me thinks. I'd hae given anything to have ha a normal last trimester and go into labour naturally. But we want our babies safe and sound no matter how it ends up being!

Busy day today and I haven't been able to read everything and comment. Sorry about that today has been a whirlwind for me!!

Well, until tomorrow ladies :) I'll probs update when I see the doctor then hand over to hb who I'll text and she can update.

I just want to say u guys have been my life support for the past 30 weeks Ms especially te last 10. I am really gonna miss it and hope in some we we continue to stay on touch on a parents thread and on facebook. Some of is may have become/are becoming October bumpkins but chunk will always be a November sparklers x x x x

OMG I am so excited for you! :yipee: Get some sleep! You will need it! :hugs:

Knew I could rely on you girls to make me feel better! Just going to concentrate on the fact that baby will get here in the safest way possible.
Will be able to organise what happens with the dog etc and get my hair done beforehand.

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better! :hugs:

Lol, so did the date matter then? I'm buggered as my safe date is a few weeks away but I'm sure now my maternity has started it was based in edd on matb1 and not date I have baby?? Work have confirmed I am entitled to full may pay. They can't change it now surely. Oh well x x

I still dunno for sure how it would of effected things if she had come earlier than the 26th? But I didn't wanna risk them trying too get out of paying me full pay!
Im sure your ok if you had it confirmed :thumbup: All I know is my manager rung me too congratulate me for reaching this date - so I think they woulda tried too have changed it :shrug:
.. and keep us updated as much as you can tomorrow :thumbup: and awww :hugs: I love all you girls on here too - you have all been great support :hugs:

Df - thats fair enough hun - be nice too have a surprise :)

Silas - I have same problem too!! I didn't bother too buy any maternity tops as I thought all my tops were big enough - and now Im close to the end I don't wanna waste money!! Its hard work choosing something that covers the bump now!

Makeithappen - I personally haven't sorry so can't give any advice.. I did have thrush at one pooint - that was worst side effect of pregnancy for me, so can imagine you must be uncomfortable - Hope it clears up for u soon :flower:

Lol xx

Same goes for me! I am starting to just use Mark's shirts! :haha:

Hey ladies!!! Sorry it took so long to update, yesterday me and Maddy just slept! Madelyn Laneya Knudsen was born at 7:50 am on October 24th, 2010 after 14 hours of hard labor and an emergency c section. She weighed 8 lbs even and is 19 inches long. She is so gorgeous and I love her more than anything!

https://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=b08f42b0-14d6-45fe-a3b5-d2dd1308ead4

I will type up her birth story later on. I'm still pretty tired. Hope everyone else is doing well! :)

OMG!!! :happydance: Congratulations!!! She is GORGEOUS!!! :kiss:

BHB she is just gorgeous!!! Those photos are so perfect!!!

I've had braxton hicks HEAPS for the last few days with a particular painful one last night that woke me from my sleep.

Love

Hahahaha, naughty herbert!! And it is not even a story you could tell at his/her 21st :)

That made me laugh lol xx

Thank u again! Well I hae put on my new labour pajamas lol and am ready for bed. It's like Christmas the quicker I go to sleep the quicker tomorrow comes!! Am meant to have another trace this evening but they haven't done one yet!!

I havmt lost any plus either or am dialted unless that has changed since Saturday which I doubt! So long induction for moi tomorrow me thinks. I'd hae given anything to have ha a normal last trimester and go into labour naturally. But we want our babies safe and sound no matter how it ends up being!

Busy day today and I haven't been able to read everything and comment. Sorry about that today has been a whirlwind for me!!

Well, until tomorrow ladies :) I'll probs update when I see the doctor then hand over to hb who I'll text and she can update.

I just want to say u guys have been my life support for the past 30 weeks Ms especially te last 10. I am really gonna miss it and hope in some we we continue to stay on touch on a parents thread and on facebook. Some of is may have become/are becoming October bumpkins but chunk will always be a November sparklers x x x x

Good luck soph all excited for u , i shall make sure i check on here xx:happydance:

Pinklizzy - give it couple of days and ur get ur head around the big change, i spoke to teal and she said c section wasnt that bad, just think u can plan now you hav or will hav date, not long to go and ur hav lil baby with u ,i was just the same when thought i may hav to hav a c sect but u never kno i may end still havin one xxx all the best xxx

Congrats Teal even though we spoke earlier on chat xxx

Speakin of piles makes my bottom itch, a lady i kno has it really, really bad can hardly walk she had with her previous too xxx hope it eases ladies xxx

Congrats bhb! what lovely pics to you have and glad to hear from you as I was spying on your facebook for updates all day!

congrats BHB she is gorgeous. So much for being 9IB two weeks ago!!!!

Aw congrats BHB. She's so cute :)

Everyone is popping - no fair hehe

Congrats on your new girl bhb. Looks like we are even now on new baby girls to new baby boys.

My husband and I DTD last night since everyone else seemed to be. I did get one cramp afterwards and have been having more vajaja pains today although I don't know if the 2 are related. I seem to be struggling with being tired of being pregnant and wanting to try things like sex just to see if it might help and then I change my mind and I want to stay pregnant and make it to my c-section and then I get uncomfortable and tired of waiting and I want it out and then I remember how much it hurt last time and how I need to get Ben babysat before I go into labour and I want to wait again. I am so fickle.

Lol, so did the date matter then? I'm buggered as my safe date is a few weeks away but I'm sure now my maternity has started it was based in edd on matb1 and not date I have baby?? Work have confirmed I am entitled to full may pay. They can't change it now surely. Oh well x x

If you're talking from a £ point of view then its your EDD thats used to calculate your entitlement not the DOB - hope that helps :D

GL :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats on your new girl bhb. Looks like we are even now on new baby girls to new baby boys.

My husband and I DTD last night since everyone else seemed to be. I did get one cramp afterwards and have been having more vajaja pains today although I don't know if the 2 are related. I seem to be struggling with being tired of being pregnant and wanting to try things like sex just to see if it might help and then I change my mind and I want to stay pregnant and make it to my c-section and then I get uncomfortable and tired of waiting and I want it out and then I remember how much it hurt last time and how I need to get Ben babysat before I go into labour and I want to wait again. I am so fickle.

I get the aching and heaviness more too after DTD. I hope it works for you hon! :hugs:

Hey girls!
I just found this thread!
I am due November 24th with a little girl!

Aw a newbie!! Welcome Velity

Perhaps start a thread about GD and any concerns you have. Im sure there are heaps of ladies that can give you support and advice! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->