~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Do you girls experience lots of braxton hicks and cramps throughout the day and maybe more at night? If so how long have you been having them? I've had them for the last week or so but more the last few days, anyone had this for weeks?

Love

I'm not sure about the GD!

Betheney, I've had them since about 16 weeks but getting more here recently and having the cramps too. They hurt!!!!

quick :plane: visit from me - losing power today til 2pm - eek -

BHB - shes adorable!!
:hugs: all round - i have 20 mins of power left and still need breakfast!

Hi Velity :)

BHB, just perfect-congrats hunni!!!

Beth, I been getting BH for about 14 weeks now and they def get worse at night or when I am driving-finding them rather annnoying now tbh cos I just want the real thing...

Arg, been awake since 5.30-feels like a bowling ball is lodged in my pelvis plus I have bleeding sinuses... Going to try catch a few more hours before Ashton wakes up

xxx

haha missy I love that emotion!

congrats bhb and welcome vielty

I dont think Iv had any definate braxton hicks, I dont really feel my stomach going hard then soft, it worrys me! I keep thinking iv had them then thinking... hmm was that one x

Lol, so did the date matter then? I'm buggered as my safe date is a few weeks away but I'm sure now my maternity has started it was based in edd on matb1 and not date I have baby?? Work have confirmed I am entitled to full may pay. They can't change it now surely. Oh well x x

If you're talking from a £ point of view then its your EDD thats used to calculate your entitlement not the DOB - hope that helps :D

GL :happydance::happydance::happydance:

lolpants is scaring me unecessarily :haha: according to work I am only 36 weeks!!!!

Welcome velicity (sorry on phone can't see name properly!!) gestational complications had loads on gd have a read through that x x

37 weeks for me today, waiting on ticker to change always does by 8am. I had cramps after i peed in my legs and lower, not a UTI cramp. And I am not constipated any more . I had more discharge than normal., white stuff though. Is 37 weeks defo full term i asked a consultant and they go by 40 weeks! so if my baby is born from now in it probably may not need medical attention?

DF 37 weeks is definitely classed as full term or at least your baby won't be classed as prem if born now - it's highly unlikey (s)he would need medical intervention for early birth if born now

BHB Only word needed is BEAUTIFUL. :D Well done you

Vielty Welcome :)

Everyone else :hug:

AFM - another crap nights sleep - trapped nerve in leg (allegedly) bloody hurts. Gonna try and grab a couple more hours before we go out for the day (DD2 still snoring.) Also got meself a bump buddy ;)

xx

Lol, so did the date matter then? I'm buggered as my safe date is a few weeks away but I'm sure now my maternity has started it was based in edd on matb1 and not date I have baby?? Work have confirmed I am entitled to full may pay. They can't change it now surely. Oh well x x

If you're talking from a £ point of view then its your EDD thats used to calculate your entitlement not the DOB - hope that helps :D

GL :happydance::happydance::happydance:

lolpants is scaring me unecessarily :haha: according to work I am only 36 weeks!!!!

Im just trying too help speed things up for you :winkwink: I think my manager must of got it wrong... just so relieved that it doesn't matter now!
GL for today Sophie!! :hugs:

Do you girls experience lots of braxton hicks and cramps throughout the day and maybe more at night? If so how long have you been having them? I've had them for the last week or so but more the last few days, anyone had this for weeks?

Love

Ive had BH since about 30 weeks - but last couple of days Ive had ones that have been far more painful and last longer - only a couple a day - think it might be things getting ready down there??

:hi: Verity!! As someone else suggested there is a section where you can talk about pregnancy complications and there will be lots of people with GD on there - sorry I can't help more :hugs:

Happy 37 weeks DF :happydance: That is classed as full term - all your baby does now is gain weight!

and a massive congratulations too Teal!!! Maddy is adorable!!!

Lol xx

I've worked it out lol!! If u had baby before today then maternity leave would have kicked in then. The amount u get wouldn't have been affected :)

Congrats BHB on your little girl!

Also welcome Velity :D

I don't think I have been having any BH, but who knows. Half the time I put my hand on my tummy and I feel the baby moving but don't actually 'feel' it... so no idea :dohh:

Good morning girls :)

AM glad you sorted out your mat pay :)

DF: I was told that 37+ is full term meaning you can go to a birthing centre etc...

Afm; nothing exciting really. Just cramping really. 38w tomorrow though :D

What do you mean I can go to a birthing centre? we only have hospitals here. And I feel better knowing all is ok now as I was paranoid for a while there when poeple who where breastfeeding looked like they where popping early all of them.

Hey girls. I see we have quite a few babies now...and that's still 1 week to go before November

Congratulations BHB on your proincess, unfortunately I couldn't open the pics.

Anna - are you being induced this week?

I am still working for another 2,5 weeks....should ve finished by now, so fed up, achey ...and full of cold on top of it....

Hope everyone is ok? x

What do you mean I can go to a birthing centre? we only have hospitals here. And I feel better knowing all is ok now as I was paranoid for a while there when poeple who where breastfeeding looked like they where popping early all of them.

I think she just meant that one of the things over here when you get to 37 weeks is that they will no longer insist you got to hospital, so if you are planning a different birth (home, MW led unit) they'll let you do it. Which implies they have no concerns for a baby's health at that stage.

Welcome Velity :hi: and nice to see you Lenka :)

Just about to jump in the shower (having a lazy day) but just though I would pop in to wish Sophie good luck today, will be thinking of you honey!

Hubby and I DTD last night (its the new craze :haha:) but NOTHING! No cramps, no aches, no leaks no bloomin point in my opinion as it was hardly fun, lol. What next can I try?

I have a MW appointment this afternoon, hopefully Herbert will still be head down. We had a quieter day yesterday, a fair bit of movement but s/he didn't have its usual mad half hour in the evening where it likes to try and punch its way out of my tummy. I am starting to get a bit paranoid now and just want Herbie born. I think its got to the stage where I think s/he is better out than in now. I hate feeling worried.

Will check back for updates later x

**UPDATE FROM ANNA MATRONIC**

Just had a text to say she's been given the gel pessary so should be a few hours now while that gets working. She is also on IV antibiotics. Please send her all your positive cervix-dilating thoughts :)

Hope pig gel works Anna :p I think Anna has won the race we had on facebook to have baby first anyway.

I have midwife at 2 on thurs here in town.

My ticker describes exactly what I was moaning about this past few days. I am no longer constipated yet I feel like theres something trapped in my ass. And just this min I have cramps.

:happydance: Go Sophie!!

Congratulations BHB, she is gorgeous!!

Hope all of you ladies and bumps are okay, just logged in after moving house this weekend to 20ish pages...so way to much to name pick through!! :haha: Chatterboxes!!

AFM: I am very sore and achy after the move, only 6 more days now til C-Section (Please do not mention this on Facebook :thumbup:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->