~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

What do you mean I can go to a birthing centre? we only have hospitals here. And I feel better knowing all is ok now as I was paranoid for a while there when poeple who where breastfeeding looked like they where popping early all of them.

I think she just meant that one of the things over here when you get to 37 weeks is that they will no longer insist you got to hospital, so if you are planning a different birth (home, MW led unit) they'll let you do it. Which implies they have no concerns for a baby's health at that stage.

yeah that's what i meant :blush: sorry, i just assumed there was birthing centres available all over. i wasn't allowed to get my birthing centers number till i hit 37 weeks...

good luck anna_m! :dust:

yeah that's what i meant :blush: sorry, i just assumed there was birthing centres available all over. i wasn't allowed to get my birthing centers number till i hit 37 weeks...

Really? I was allowed to have all my ante-natal appointments at mine after 32 weeks. Would have been horrible to get to know the place and the MWs and then get to 36+6 and go into labour! Probs best not to know what you're missing!

afternoon ladies - popping in with some hugs all round xxx :hug:

Really? I was allowed to have all my ante-natal appointments at mine after 32 weeks. Would have been horrible to get to know the place and the MWs and then get to 36+6 and go into labour! Probs best not to know what you're missing!

The midwife lead unit won't take anyone under 37 weeks - i'm sure if i was 36+6 they'd take me as i've had no complications throughout this pregnancy but my midwife is not obliged to give out their number till patients are at least 37 weeks along... so ill get the number tomorrow :thumbup:

hope this little one decides to get a shift on soon. i'm getting impatient ¬__¬:dohh:

and :hugs: for missy hehe

heh aww. I'm sitting here getting BH after BH ... i think :dohh: followed by crampy crampy

the other night OH had his hand on my tum when we were sleeping and he sneezed which gave peanut a bit of a fright and she kinda jumped... bless

I've worked it out lol!! If u had baby before today then maternity leave would have kicked in then. The amount u get wouldn't have been affected :)

Yeah, this is right.

Why are you showing online AM :confused: shouldn't you be pushing or something ;)

xx

aww Gossip!!

im very tempted to re-arrange my living room today! i have feeling it could work better but im not sure on my feeling - hate my living room being more like a corridor than a room - too many doors!

I havnt had braxton hicks since i had that infection a while ago. seems to have all stopped for me. I get odd cramps thats it.

Hey girls!
I just found this thread!
I am due November 24th with a little girl!
Welcome :happydance: hows it going for u ? xx

Good morning girls :)

AM glad you sorted out your mat pay :)

DF: I was told that 37+ is full term meaning you can go to a birthing centre etc...

Afm; nothing exciting really. Just cramping really. 38w tomorrow though :D

I wonder who could be next!!!! Ur gettin closer and cramping may turn into more soon xx shall keep myself posted x

Welcome Velity :hi: and nice to see you Lenka :)

Just about to jump in the shower (having a lazy day) but just though I would pop in to wish Sophie good luck today, will be thinking of you honey!

Hubby and I DTD last night (its the new craze :haha:) but NOTHING! No cramps, no aches, no leaks no bloomin point in my opinion as it was hardly fun, lol. What next can I try?

I have a MW appointment this afternoon, hopefully Herbert will still be head down. We had a quieter day yesterday, a fair bit of movement but s/he didn't have its usual mad half hour in the evening where it likes to try and punch its way out of my tummy. I am starting to get a bit paranoid now and just want Herbie born. I think its got to the stage where I think s/he is better out than in now. I hate feeling worried.

Will check back for updates later x

Lol dtd im thinkin of goin that way when i hit 39wks lol if i can drag myself to it xx

Good luck soph chunk may be here by tonight xxx:happydance:

Hope everyone is well and waiting patiently to see whos nx in line lol xxx

Having some major cramps/BH-almost tempted to ring the hubby hmmmmm.. Will give it another hour... Luckily cabbage leaves have just been put in freezer should anything actually be starting :)

mines arn't major cramps and the BH don't hurt, just feel odd haha. fingers crossed for you Kelly!

i got my TENs machine today. tested it on my arm as it suggests and ooo that boost button is going to feel weird! lol

I have cramps in my ass and tops of thighs like period pains. You know when your about to have a majoy dose of you know whats and you can feel it in your bum I have that only its not that I went to loo earlier I think anyway. probably wind but the leg cramps at top i dont like i member them as they where a sign my period was coming. I can feel baby kicking about.

Landed up being nothing but they were pretty strong.. And Ashton has been really clingy today-he even fell asleep in my arms for his afternoon nap which hasnt happened since he was about 14 months old.. My mom reckons he prob knows somone is coming hahahaha.. I WISH!!!

Did the machine hurt Pichi? I think I might test mine now...

Oooohhh, maybe something is happening for you DF

Thinking about you loads Sophie..

Anyone know how Quaser (think that is the name) is?

no it doesn't hurt at all. it tickles haha. i can see it being helpful though. the boost button feels great too! and i only had it on my arm hehe. i got the Elle labour tens machine. it has 15 levels of frequency and a boost button

no it doesn't hurt at all. it tickles haha. i can see it being helpful though. the boost button feels great too! and i only had it on my arm hehe. i got the Elle labour tens machine. it has 15 levels of frequency and a boost button

Oooh, where did you get it from? I want to get one
Thanks

yeh i got the elle tens to tried it on oh he didnt like it so much haha

Oooh, where did you get it from? I want to get one
Thanks

i got mine from : https://www.tensmachines.co.uk/maternity-tens-hire-obstetric-tens-rental-elle-tens.html think i was £22 for 6 weeks or so... think GG got it cheaper than me though :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->