~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hiumm two of my landlords dogs got stuck together, a rotweiler and the choc lab. That was interesting looking while one wanted to walk one way and the other. They where at it. I think i heard that can happen though but they got unstuck before iu got shoes on i didnt fancy being eaten by the weird rotweiler who has issues.

I may be experiencing this but I am not sure since I never went into labor on my own with Jace. Last night I got BH bad and frequent w/ cramps and I was so sick to my stomach. I have been having some mild back pain & Menstrual like cramps and trapped gas like cramps both. :sick: I had them some during the night (not as bad though) and some this morning. Mark and I read that Labor and False Labor can have the same signs and 1 of them is Gastro where you think you are going to be sick! I would LOVE to have My Little girl, but still it is a bit too soon. I want to at least have her wait 2 more weeks!! Do you guys think this means anything? I don't want to call the doctor because they would just tell me to go and get checked and I don't want them telling me it is all just trapped gas or something.

Hmmmm, tricky one hun.. Not really sure what to say as also never went into labour alone with Ashton... But is anythign regular? Maybe try an ice cold glass of water-that seems to help my cramps
xx

ooo hopefully not false! fxd!
I dont think mine was cheaper pichi well it was £23 for 6 weeks but if u spend over £25 its free delivery and I wanted some arnica tablets for healing which took it to £25 so got free delivery. I got extra batterys, a pain relief leaflet thingy and xtra pads for free with it also. It was from wwww.bumps2birth.co.uk

37 weeks for me today, waiting on ticker to change always does by 8am. I had cramps after i peed in my legs and lower, not a UTI cramp. And I am not constipated any more . I had more discharge than normal., white stuff though. Is 37 weeks defo full term i asked a consultant and they go by 40 weeks! so if my baby is born from now in it probably may not need medical attention?

Happy 37 Weeks! :hugs:

Hey girls. I see we have quite a few babies now...and that's still 1 week to go before November

Congratulations BHB on your proincess, unfortunately I couldn't open the pics.

Anna - are you being induced this week?

I am still working for another 2,5 weeks....should ve finished by now, so fed up, achey ...and full of cold on top of it....

Hope everyone is ok? x

Happy 35 Weeks! :hugs:

Having some major cramps/BH-almost tempted to ring the hubby hmmmmm.. Will give it another hour... Luckily cabbage leaves have just been put in freezer should anything actually be starting :)

GL Hon! :hugs:

I have cramps in my ass and tops of thighs like period pains. You know when your about to have a majoy dose of you know whats and you can feel it in your bum I have that only its not that I went to loo earlier I think anyway. probably wind but the leg cramps at top i dont like i member them as they where a sign my period was coming. I can feel baby kicking about.

GL Hon! Wow! It's like we are all starting to feel things start up! :D

yeh i got the elle tens to tried it on oh he didnt like it so much haha

:haha:

Hiumm two of my landlords dogs got stuck together, a rotweiler and the choc lab. That was interesting looking while one wanted to walk one way and the other. They where at it. I think i heard that can happen though but they got unstuck before iu got shoes on i didnt fancy being eaten by the weird rotweiler who has issues.

GROSS!!! :lol:

Hmmmm, tricky one hun.. Not really sure what to say as also never went into labour alone with Ashton... But is anythign regular? Maybe try an ice cold glass of water-that seems to help my cramps
xx

Thanks Hon. I will try that with the water. I can't believe I had ONLY water yesterday. Well, besides a Decaf Pumpkin Latte :lol:, but still. I need to drink a huge glass of water then huh!?

Thanks GG! :hugs:

ooo hopefully not false! fxd!
I dont think mine was cheaper pichi well it was £23 for 6 weeks but if u spend over £25 its free delivery and I wanted some arnica tablets for healing which took it to £25 so got free delivery. I got extra batterys, a pain relief leaflet thingy and xtra pads for free with it also. It was from wwww.bumps2birth.co.uk

ah okies. mines came with free p&p and extra batteries too :) :thumbup:

FX'd its not false labour mjm

ooo baby is having a right old riggle and its so painful, all the downward pressure and that horrible feeling, when she does this is makes me wonder how im going to handle labour if this isnt it!!

ooo baby is having a right old riggle and its so painful, all the downward pressure and that horrible feeling, when she does this is makes me wonder how im going to handle labour if this isnt it!!

You'll handle sweetie:):flower:

no news from quazier just yet , weather down here is so miserable i dont fancy going out but looks like i shall have to grim and bear it xxx

Hope all u ladies are feeling ok ? sat here thinkin i must tonite wash my hair, straighten it tomoz and also groom at least reg now just incase !!!!

hey chella, im doing ok

decided id re-arrange my living room, only to discover we have it this way for a reason - its the only way everythig fits!

oh and - uhoh - i forsee spending
https://www.mothercare.com/s?Action=submit&rh=n:42764041&field-keywords=christmas

the raindeer on the mothercare stuff i ithink looks sad :( lol

my work have cute bibs in just now : https://www.mandco.com/Accessories/First-christmas-bib/invt/3308677multi

also matalan has some cute things in and they are very reasonable priced! x

Hee hee
I must Veet tonight :)
Getting hair and eyebrows done on thurs and possibly nails re-filled on Fri..

hah totally read that wrong. i thought you said you were getting your nails re-FITTED :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->